• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Monster Adventurers (Closed)

As for the job, none of them should remember how they got there, but a deity in 'disguise' wants them to give adventuring a try. In reality there's a series if divine bets on how long they'll last before someone forms a mob. Something like that.

In other words, starting with basic quests would be pretty dang funny, and would give everyone some time to understand their characters.

What kinds of equipment can we start with and how much?
What's the magic level of the world, are there magic item shops or is it rare? What can the most powerful mage do and how common are they?

Equipment standard to the character you're using. No Inventory Bag of Instant Death Arrows, though. Preferably not an excess of equipment - if there's too much to keep track of it gets hard to plan out challenges.

Magic level is very high. There are magic item shops, but they're pricey. Most powerful mage possible can cast Meteor Swarm, although they're fairly rare. And obviously I'm not allowing Power Word Kill, because that falls under 'overpowered'.

...okay so in addition to this, I think i might throw an interest check up for a fantasy RP where everyone is mimics, but none of them know the other is a mimic

Okay, I'm going to put up the main thread with a placeholder post so everyone can submit their characters. Remember, i have to approve them first. Don't want any Old Ones joining the party without a mortality license.

I sometimes look for new Rp thread, just not that much! and i didn't expect you to reply this Soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back