• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Monarchy [OPEN]

What to do with roles that leave the role-play

• Kill them off (Pox/accident/poison)

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Recast

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club

Role play will be posted Sunday 19DEC21

I’m looking for a group of people for a realistic medieval role-play.

This role-play will take place in France, I will not be playing the role of the king or the queen. The goal of this role-play is to build a monarchy of generations. If you wish to create another character or play as another generation you can. I would like to start off with around 5 to 6 people. However, we can start with less to get the role-play going it will always be open like real kingdoms were.

For a little backstory, The current king of France has two children and one on the way. His wife’s origin is the king of Spain's sister. They’re married for an alliance, however, after the loss of their firstborn son they have fallen in love. The King is a very ambitious man, A strong Warrior, But a pushover for his daughter. He’s hard on his son who refuses to get married. Executes anyone who performs witchcraft however if it’s possible for it to save a life he might overlook it. We are currently at war with Russia, however, if the prince marries the princess of Russia they are willing to work together.

currency = pounds

CS = Confirmed spot

Main roles that I am looking for

-King of France Taken
-Queen of France (Pregnant) Jaellagirl Jaellagirl
-Prince of France AlmighTy AlmighTy
-Princess of France AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere
-Princess of Russia kakemha kakemha
-Future prince to marry the princess Redfork2000 Redfork2000

Lord of Ardennes (Jesters Son) Avocado_Eye Avocado_Eye

Just a few additional rolls that I am looking for
-Female doctor ApfelSeine ApfelSeine
-Priest
-Great Inventor Redfork2000 Redfork2000
Mistress

Noblewomen
Nobleman
Ladies in waiting
Royal knight (Male only)
King’s Counsel members

and if you have an idea I’m open just private message me.

If you have any questions please ask away

I would appreciate it if you tell me if you want to leave the roleplay.

Role Play

Character Sheet

Palace/Lore

OCC

Last edited:
I might be willing to fill either the Russian princess role or the priest role.

I'm interested, I can get started on a character fairly soon. I'm hoping for a nobleman role for Russia.

I'd be interested in rping as the female doctor character if you're still looking for players.

I'd be interested in the role of the Princess of France if possible!

I’m looking for a group of people for a realistic medieval role-play.

This role-play will take place in France, I will not be playing the role of the king or the queen. The goal of this role-play is to build a monarchy of generations. If you wish to create another character or play as another generation you can. I would like to start off with around 5 to 6 people. However, we can start with less to get the role-play going it will always be open like real kingdoms were.

For a little backstory, The current king of France has two children and one on the way. His wife’s origin is the king of Spain's sister. They’re married for an alliance, however, after the loss of their firstborn son they have fallen in love. The King is a very ambitious man, A strong Warrior, But a pushover for his daughter. He’s hard on his son who refuses to get married. Executes anyone who performs witchcraft however if it’s possible for it to save a life he might overlook it. We are currently at war with Russia, however, if the prince marries the princess of Russia they are willing to work together.

currency = pounds

CS = Confirmed spot

Main roles that I am looking for

-King of France TAKEN
-Queen of France (Pregnant) Taken
-Prince of France AlmighTy AlmighTy
-Princess of France
-Princess of Russia
-Future prince to marry the princess
(can pick your own country other than England)

Just a few additional rolls that I am looking for
-Female doctor
-Noblewomen
-Nobleman
-Half siblings
-Mistresses
-Priest
-Great Inventor

and if you have an idea I’m open just private message me.

If you have any questions please ask away

I would appreciate it if you tell me if you want to leave the roleplay.

Character Sheet

Palace/Lore

W.I.P

Occ

I’m down for this! Is the future prince still open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back