• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Modification Reboot

Characters
Here
Other
Here

mood6

• mood

asleep

the living area

outfit

tags

none

Lucienne Suitcliffe

There's gotta be butterflies somewhere wanna share

So, here is our redo rp thread. I'm using Cienna's fancypost because it's cute, leave me alone. I'm reusing the first posts for Xio and Mateo, so feel free to use yours again if it still fits. I am planning on waking Alana up in my second post, so other people can get a chance first.

SOULMATE PAIRS
    Xiomara and Tidus aka "Xidus"
    Tiana and Blaire
    Ranulf and Ren
    Iris and Dio
    Alana and Liam
    Alek and Ialla aka "Blue Ice"
    Merritt and Damian
    Eric and Tristan
    Kai and Cienna

nine lives

Kai Sana

interactions:
n/a
mentions:
Xio, Mateo, Cienna
tags:
@weather_or_not

mood:
Wary
outfit:
outfit here

The boy slept soundly, his sleep uninterrupted by dreams or the nightmares he was so used to. In fact he would have slept for much longer had it not been for the blaring alarm. Kai leaped from the area he had been sleeping with his teeth bared, letting out an almighty roar akin to that of a lion or bear. He backed himself up as quickly as he could to a wall - his eyes lighting up with a brilliant purple. The first thing that Kai noticed was the numerous heartbeats strumming in his ears, most were steady as if the person they belonged to was asleep, two others however seemed to be a regular but fast pace. Kai clocked the two they belonged to. Wings. Fucking wings. There was a girl and boy. The boy had some sort of cloth over his eyes and the girl... well the girl had fucking wings. "Holy fuck doll, you have fucking wings!" Kai said in disbelief although he still wasn't ready to let his guard down. The other two might be like him but who says they weren't working for those scientist bastards?

Kai quickly flicked his eyes around the room, taking in the rest of his surroundings. There seemed to be multiple other people sleeping. They all wore the same grey jumpsuit however one person stood out to him. A small, dark haired girl. It was like her heartbeat was the loudest. He could hear the small breathes she was taking, he could feel the static energy around her as if he was touching her. Kai has the ability to sense electromagnetic currents but he'd never felt anything as strong as this, not even power mains in which the scientists has forced him to absorb. Kai took a sharp breath, his eyes were lingering too long. He quickly turned back to the two others across the room. "Who are you two?" he asked, "I swear to god, if you're one of them scientists then you made a mistake putting yourself in this room!" he shouted, "I promise you I'll rip both of your throats out with my teeth."

Kai had threatened the Scientists many times before, he'd even had a tussle with a guard, but every time they made him pay for it. The multiple scars that littered his body was proof of that. It would settle Kai for a few weeks but he was resilient and would go back to talking shit in hopes of getting the scientists or guards angry enough to make a mistake, maybe giving Kai the chance to escape but it had never happened. If these two were scientists or even working for them, Kai was going to use that to his advantage. Plus he only needed on hostage, maybe it was time for some bloody, savage revenge. If it failed however, he probably wouldn't be alive much longer but honestly that wouldn't be so bad compared to the continued torture.

where the fuck am I?

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Josh GIF 1.gif
Josh GIF 2.gif
Josh GIF 3.gif
Josh GIF 4.gif

• Terror filled him. The darkness closing in around him as a voice whispered into his ear. "You're going to kill them. Everyone you know, or love. You're going to scare them into the grave and there's nothing you can do about it." Tidus knew this was a nightmare, it was the same one every time he was forced to sleep by their ridiculous drugs. The voice was his own, but at the same time it wasn't. It was just a reminder of the fear that plagued him due to his newfound "gift." Slowly, but surely the voice began to fade away as Tidus slowly regained his consciousness.

"One of these days I'm going to get my hands on you Colonel McArthur, and when I do, I'm going to lock you in a nightmare for the rest of fucking eternity!" Tidus snarled as his body rose as unnaturally as he seemed. The tall male's shadowy tendrils appearing out from under his cloak as he called out to the man he figured was watching him like a hawk. That's when he realized he wasn't alone and that he wasn't wearing the blinder helmet, just a pair of aviators. "Oh? I'm with others?" Tidus turned and looked about the room his body just turning with no steps. He didn't walk anymore, not since the change, but he glided. "Well then, it seems I'm not the only freak." He chuckled before his eyes fell upon the other three that seemed to be awake. The two males didn't interest him in the slightest. They were there, but the woman....she had his focus.

Small, seemingly fragile, Tidus felt an urge to surround the girl and push away nightmares. Push them away? I'm the bogeyman, I GIVE nightares. He felt so annoyed with his own thoughts that he hadn't realized that he'd floated over to the pair and was towering behind them. Meanwhile, there was a boy freaking out calling them scientists. "How fucking stupid are you kid?" Tidus called out taking his initial annoyance out on the poor boy. "We're clearly all experiments. With this many of us here, there's no way that the eggheads would stay in the room." Tidus sighed as he glared down at the boy before letting himself form legs. "There we go, feels so much better to walk on my own feet."
    Interactions: Physiicz Physiicz
    Mention: mood6 mood6

Keethan Joglo

Keethan was awoken to the voices around to him, and a small headache. He laid completely still. He immediately knew that he was definitely not in his room. He listened to the noises. Judging by the breathing noises, and the voices, there was quite a handful of people. They must have sedate you last night to move you, that would explain the headache . . . but why would they need this many scientists. Even for him, this was a bit much. He didn't want to get up, because once he got up, the experiments would start. They probably already know you're up. . . he thought to himself. He was right, they always had been able to monitor him somehow. He sighed, then cautiously, opened his eyes, and got up, and looked around.

To his surprise, he saw people dressed in the same outfit as him. ... There are other prisoners here? About half of them were awake, a few in fighting positions. He looked at each of them suspiciously. What twisted experiment are they doing now?. He then scanned the rest of the room. His eye caught one of the security cameras in the corner of the room. He sighed tiredly, and raised his middle finger to the camera. "Go fuck yourself you sons of bitch" He yelled at the camera, staring straight into it. "Bet you're all having a bloody good laugh at this" He muttered. He then, frustrated, jumped off the couch, and looked at all the people. Some of them looked very odd, one with wings, another with tentacles. Some of them seemed to be hugging each other. Must be some siblings here. . ."And who the fuck are all you bastards?" He said, looking from each person to the next in the eye​

1611678221272.png

Merrit is more familiar with the sensation of waking up from anesthesia than he’d like. It was one of those things that he’d become grudgingly accustomed to, even if the thought of being ‘accustomed’ to anything in this facility scared the shit out of him. Familiarity is a dangerous thing.

His senses are slow to return and his head feels like it’s stuck in a cloud. He must still be straddling the line between consciousness, because instead of silence or the hum of machinery, he’s hearing actual human voices. For the first several minutes, his surroundings are a blur of grey and white. He follows the voices between the figures scattered around the room, eyes squinting at the silhouettes of wings and horns, and someone who’s partly illuminated in purple light—who also seems to be the source of most of the noise.

There must also be others like him still on the floor, because he can make out several shapes that look suspicious even through a drug-induced haze. Merrit finds himself squinting at one blob in particular. It glows, so bright that he can still see it behind closed eyelids. Something about the glow tugs at his core. Please don’t let me be sick. He’s not sure how long he waits for his vision to clear, but he lets out a relieved sigh when it finally does. He might be a fan of Salvador Dali, but he’d rather not have the entire world be one of his paintings.

Alright, I think it’s time to try this again. Merrit’s body is stiff and uncooperative, but he eventually manages to prop himself up against one of the two couches. He feels better with the ability to see the rest of the room, which is different from his own setup or the testing centers he’s been in before. Because that’s what this is. That’s what it always is; another test to complete, for reasons that no one has ever bothered to explain. The room is different, but he’s still wearing the same grey jumpsuit and cuffs as usual. More out of habit than anything, Merrit checks the cuffs for any signs of weakness. Nope, still perfect. Seeing as they’ve survived months of tests and his own attempts to break them, he’s beginning to wonder if damaging them is at all possible.

Regardless, everyone seems to be in various states of confusion. Merrit doesn’t really know what’s going on himself, so for the most part he just listens. His golden eyes follow along with the various statements. A couple of people have started with introductions. When there comes a moment of silence, he leans his head back on the couch, momentarily closing his eyes against the bright lights. “Don’t—”Merrit cringes at the sound of his own voice, which comes out raspier than usual. “—think anyone’s called me anything other than Subject 007 for a while.” Either he’s been out long enough for dehydration to set in, or the long stretches of isolation have affected more than just his sanity. “My name’s Merrit. For what it’s worth, it’s nice to meet you all.”

He should probably feel bad, but it’s a relief to see that the other people in the room are more or less like himself. However, he’s not sure if it’s better that whatever happens next he’s not alone, or if he should be afraid that the scientists have escalated their testing to include group assessments. Gathering them together in a Big Brother type stage seems innocent enough, but give it time and they might start exploring other genres. Hopefully there aren't any horror fans in the science department. I’ll take mad scientists over Jigsaw or President Snow, any day.

There’s someone at the table. He’s not sure what kind of tests they’ve done to her, but she’s covered in glowing lights that strike him as slightly odd. A form of bioluminescence? Magic? He’s not sure. Doesn’t recognize the name of the Doctor she asked about either. “Most of what they do is confusing.” Half the time he thinks the scientists must be pulling ideas out of a hat based on the randomness of some of their requests. The tip of his tail twitches irritably as unwanted memories threaten to resurface.

His gaze flickers between her and another girl with a unicorn-like horn. “This doesn’t look like an arena or combat testing center, if that’s what you’re worried about.” He smiles a bit ruefully, but his words take on a bit of exasperating playfulness as he continues. “Not unless their master plan is selling indestructible furniture that’s been tested against top of the line military secret weapons.” The place was so perfect, like it was ripped straight out of one of those old fashioned design magazines his mother loved.

• scroll me!

mood
    Confused / Worried
    Interactions
    None
    Mentions
    Everyone

Aleksander Olliver Dean

the ice phoenix

An aching headache and the sound of rummaging had caused Aleksander to open his tired eyes. Vibrant blue pupils tried to focus on the bland ceiling above; his soft groan broke the silence in the room. To hoist himself up into a sitting position became more of a challenge than he had thought, and each attempt only made another pained groan come from him. Aleksander used his hand to wipe down his face to rub the sleep from his eyes.

“Where…” He began to say while he caressed his head as if that would ease his rather strong migraine. Once he could get a grip on his surroundings, he looked around. His eyes soon caught sight of a few others who also laid in the room with him—however, before he could investigate everyone else, he saw his dear sister amongst the many who slept. He could not quite control the urgency in his voice.

“Georgia!” He said, his expression took on one of worry as he made his way to the younger girl’s side in a rush.

Frantically, he took the younger girl into his arms and searched for any apparent injuries. His breath hitched—and in fact, he must have not taken a single breath while he checked on his sister. Though, the sight of her chest rise and fall gave him some reassurance. “Thank god,” Aleksander muttered and sighed a breath of relief, one that he had held until he was sure she was alive and well. He turned his head toward the others once he heard some unfamiliar voices question the current situation. One of them being a girl, and for some reason, Aleksander could not look away from her for the longest time. She was beautiful to him, almost ethereal in a way. It became a struggle to look away, and he felt an urge to check on her health and well-being, even though he knew nothing about her. Aleksander then shook his head, trying to snap out of his trance and also joined the “conversation.” “Do any of you know where we are?” He asked. However, their confused looks already gave him an obvious answer of what they would say next.

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Lyall - 19 - Female - Werewolf

c92e4524a6c381245b86b1832d682906.jpg

Lyall had been relatively comfortable in her light slumber, even as the room began to fill with distant clashing and yelling noises. Were the scientists fighting amongst themselves again? Great, they'd probably just take it out on her again. She sighed lightly and winced a little trying to ignore the sounds, though having significantly above average hearing compared to a normal human did not aid in this whatsoever. 'Just keep pretending to be asleep... They'll just walk off, they always do-' she'd began to repeat to herself beginning to relax again, her tails occasional swaying back and forth in the chair beginning to slow, at least until the sudden startling sensation of something warm brushing against her ear cut her off mid-thought.

Her ear flickered once as her eyes shot open and her pupils slit violently in a beast-like manner, lips parting slightly in a growl revealing the sharpened canines as her hand dashed out to instinctively to grab at the collar of whichever scientist jerk thought that was a funny idea. Not that she would actually hurt them once waking up a little more, but for the second time since stirring she stopped mid-action as her eyes settled on the form of a red-haired girl in a somewhat strange crawling position staring right at her. "Uhh..." she let out partially awkwardly, but mostly confused, her cheeks seeming to instinctively blush without her realization or understanding as to why.

Her pupils dilated back into a more human appearance as her tail curled up slightly as she relaxed her muscles and glanced around the room, only succumbing more to her confusion as she spotted others around the room. They- didn't look this scientists, or guards... They wore the same outfit she did, some appeared hostile, others scared or investigating their surroundings. The scents of the group hit her all at once in an almost chocking manner, scrunching up her nose muscles a little as her eyes watered looking around the strangely furnished room. It was far larger than the cell she'd been used to, was this a test? but- they weren't in the green place. Her eyes scanned around before she let out a short breath and leant back into the chair as though everything was completely normal.

Glancing towards the red-haired girl again she raised a brow causing her opposite ear to flicker once more, "Bird?..." she muttered under her breath at the smell the other gave off. However there was something more to it, something warm. She couldn't remember sensing anything quite like it in all her eleven years she'd been here, as such she continued to stare before the yelling of one particularly loud 'companion' caused her to glare over in his direction, snarling lightly, "Would you calm the fuck down already? I just woke up for Christ's sake!" she let out in not a yell, but a rather harsh tone towards the overly loud male. Her ears flickering back much like a mildly annoyed house-cat.

Letting out another sigh and rubbing at her face she looked at the unusual bunch surrounding her trying to work out what on earth the scientists thought they'd get out of this 'test' except a headache or a mess to clean up. As her head began to clear from her drowsy fog the smells of each of the group became more distinct, including a woman still asleep in a corner with an oddly familiar one, 'that scientist?....' she puzzled over in her head before turning back to the now named 'bird-girl' "Soooo.... this happen often for you, or what?" she asked in an almost far too casual manner, as though not bothered with the potential risk surrounding them.

_____

Interactions: .chxrryette. .chxrryette. mood6 mood6 N-On-E-Mus N-On-E-Mus

Ren - Subject 1-004

9179e0abea5ca3da32882e7b3fd4ca15.jpg

The somewhat large form of Ren lay fairly peacefully within the corner of the room, about the size of a over-sized horse in its docile state. Still clearly deep under as she let out slow, heavy breaths. Despite her size the experiment seemed to blend in oddly well with the area, or rather was placed out of eyeline for a fairly good portion of the room and by chance or luck, those already up and about.

This didn't remain the case for long as a soft grumble rose from her throat at the sudden yelling of what she assumed to be the usual 'angry people', the beast stirring slightly as she attempted to raise up onto her hind legs, however the ceilings close proximity made this attempt fail rather quickly. Hitting her head against the roof and letting out a roar of frustration and mild pain. Huffing angrily as her tail flickered almost swatting into a nearby chair with decent force. Annoyed by the containment of the place she'd awoken in Ren began to shift into her more maneuverable form. As she did the beast's long, thick fur faded away to a much lighter coating remaining on her lower body, head and arms. Where it did disappear completely gave way to exposed grey-tone skin. The form was somewhat less inhuman in appearance, but most importantly small enough to move freely in the area.

It was only now that she finally noticed the others in the space completely, as though before was simply the regular action of her waking up. As her gaze shifted amongst the group she tensed, tail curling slightly and teeth becoming barred not unlike if a wild animal found itself corned. Letting out another deep growl she began to tread backwards slowly, making her way beneath a table as staring out at them all with a clearly agitated expression, tail flickering back and forth.

She seemed to rapidly glance between them all in panic, somewhere between a feral cat and a scared child before her eyes landed on one of the strange other beings in front of her, at the sight of it her breathing relaxed ever-so-slightly even if muscles stayed tense and ready to attack. He made her feel- strange... She didn't understand it, and she certainly didn't like it. Growling again she didn't loose her focus on him as her mind tried to assess the situation.

'F-Food?.... no. no food... no smell- like... food. Wh-What a-are they?...' the thoughts raced as she backed into the space further, a small fog of black smoke escaping her mouth in the moment of anxiety.

__
Mentioned: [ALL CURRENTLY AWAKE]

Interaction: Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

• Iris 3.jpgThe cold of a floor stirred Iris as she began to hear shouting. Shouting? But the madmen don't shout. Her eyes opened the bright orange hues now taking in their surrounding as she stood up. However, before they full captured the room and her fellow occupants, Iris' attention was drawn to the drabs that the called clothes upon her. The grey jumpsuits were nothing short of god-awful.

"Ugh, you'd think they'd learn after then umpteenth time I'd destroyed them." She huffed as she snapped her fingers. The plants covering her body quickly shifting and tearing apart the jumpsuit as she covered herself. As she looked at the deep maroon gown that had formed upon her she smiled. "See, this is how a lady should be clothed." She flipped her now long frond-like hair before returning her focus onto the people that were awake. "The name's Iris." She smiled warmly between the other guests, just glad to talk to people other than the lab coat weirdos. "It's a pleasure to meet people that AREN'T going to experiment on me." She let out a soft giggle while looking to the others for greetings.

Blaire

May be Triggering
Pain and Sexual Violence Mentioned

The burn was everywhere. It spared no inch of him. From the most superficial layer of skin to the deepest of tissue, the searing fire of decay was all Blaire could feel. He'd been starved to the point that nothing was left, of him or his existence. Time lost meaning. The last cry of agony had left him days ago, and the man was left lying on the floor, twitching occasionally or groaning lowly. He'd lost his ability to stand or pull himself onto his bed three days prior. The aches from lying upon the hard floor could not register passed the pains of starvation. He had long disappeared into the darkest depths of his mind in seek of refuge from the slow death.

His eyes were empty, heavy lidded and dazed, but occasionally they would flash crimson. His form, limp and slumped along the cold tile, would grow hazy under dark smoke that appeared seemingly from nowhere. Beneath the shadows his body shimmered and changed, twisting into the monster they'd made him. In one moment, his hair would blaze into midnight flames, in another his leg or forearm would grow and purple in color. Sometimes half his fingers would grow into clawed digits. The man showed no reaction to these painful, instantaneous changes of his physiology, but deep in his psyche he was fighting to distance himself from the inescapable fire. He was losing the battle. Death would be a sweet escape. He longed for it now.

But death would not come, as always. They would starve him until his heartbeat slowed and his brain showed decreasing activity. Then they would send some poor soul in to feed him. The demon would show itself first, when the lights inside him began to turn back on. Instinctually, he would start devouring as much of the victim's soul as he feasibly could at once. Then, the human part of him would be unchained, and he'd try to hold back. The white coats would approach, and hired muscle would restrain him while forcing the act to continue, until finally the prisoner of war was sucked dry with cheeks gaunt and mouth left gaping in an eternal scream of agony.

He'd rather die.

End of Trigger Warning
Blaire awoke with a start, chest tight and breathing ragged. He was on the verge of hyperventilating, eyes widening as he clutched at his chest. The man sat up quickly, flustered and still anxious from the nightmare. His gaze swept the area, expecting his barren room but instead registering a much different scene. First and foremost, he was not located in his plain white room. Instead, he sat on the floor of a modernly decorated conference-like room. Secondly, and most importantly, his eyes had locked onto people, a lot of people, in the same grey sweats as him. They were everywhere, it seemed, as he twisted to look about. He swallowed hard. What the hell was this? They appeared to be experiments, like him, given the protrusion of wings, horns, and tentacles occupying the space around them. Not to mention their familiar attire. It was a circus freakshow in here, and he wasn't convinced this could be anything other than another experiment. His first instinct was to ask what was going on, but experience had taught him that questions led to pointless answers in this place. He settled for continuing to study the room, seeking answers to what kind of new torture he should anticipate.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

• キツネ
    mako miamaki
    mood
    alert and excited
    tags
    Cosmos Cosmos
    It was black. An overwhelming black that engulfed him in the darkness, so thick that it was tangible. Mako was familiar with it.

Finally his eyes cooperated with him, and he opened them to find himself on the ground. Disoriented and groggy, he got on his hands and knees, and then stood up. Mako looked around, and found himself in a place far different than before. At first, he saw the living room, and he thought for just a millisecond that the last year and a half had all been a bad dream. But then he saw the other people and the cameras.

Scanning those who were away, Mako counted one, three, five, five people who looked normal. Then there was a woman with crystals all over, what looked like a unicorn hybrid, a reptilian with a tail; maybe a lizard hybrid of some sort. Finally his eyes landed on a werewolf teenage girl.

Mako lingered on her for a bit longer, staring. He hadn't had much experience with animals after the modification, and now, he could definite flesh out another trait that came from the modifications. Natural hatred with wolves. Probably dogs, too. No doubt she would also hate him. Unfortunate, but to be expected.

He realized with a start that he hadn't been surprised at all. Maybe it was because he had always known he wasn't the only one. No matter; the information didn't change his current situation.

Shaking his hands to get rid of the cloudiness that always came after the drugs, Mako said, "Well, this is nice." Acting calm, he addressed the cat-eared teenager. Mako looked carefully for any signs of hatred, and he was sure his hostility was also slipping into his gaze. "How is everyone doing here? My name is Mako."
    code by @Nano

[tab=Dio][/tab]

Last edited:
  • Alana McCoy
    NOW PLAYING
    6/10 by dodie clark
    MOOD
    frightened
    INTERACTIONS
    None
    On an average day, Alana would wake up on the cold metal of her "bed", read for awhile, eat, read some more, then go back to her metal slate. So, it's quite a surprise when she awakes to something warm. Did they turn on the heating? She'd never seen a heater anywhere in the facility, so she doesn't think that's possibly. Besides, this isn't her bed. Lana knows her stone uite well, and whatever is under her isn't one. Maybe she is at the doctor's office? Not like the ones a typical child would go to in books, with tweety bird bandages and art of animals on the walls. Probably a giraffe. A lot of children's art is of giraffes. She doesn't quite understand why.

Opening her eyes, Alana is immediately frightened. Where the fuck is she? There is people, more like creatures everywhere, surrounding her. Trapped. She is trapped again. Shit. These people are acting as the bars of her cage, holding her captive. She immediately sits up and begins to back into the wall, both out of fear and a desire to protect herself. This draws more attention to her however, as her stone limb clangs against the floor, leaving a few dents. Wow Al, way to make an entrance.

Widening her eyes, she wraps her arms around her legs, in an attempt to shield herself from the world. Okay Alana, what do you do now? Figure out who is the biggest threat. Ok. You can do this. Looking around the room, it's very difficult to actually come to any conclusions, seeing as her eyes continue to flick over to one man in particular.

"What did they do to me?" She mumbles, the words only meant for herself to hear.
    º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:

Harpy | 22

Location | Living AreaMentions | mood6 mood6 Mood | Cautious

In the farthest corner of the room sat the white eyed witch, her ghostly eyes studying those around her. She had been awake for some time now, but had chosen to stay in her isolated vantage point where she could comfortable assess any changes that occurred. Many of the experiments had started to awaken shortly after she'd settled in, busying themselves with anxiety and human interaction. This was better for Harpy. It gave her time to study and learn. She had already begun to categorize each of the twenty eight individuals in her mental filing system. Humanoid or not, she had deduced as many possible weaknesses for each of them. Time and experimentation would be the only way to narrow the list down, but they seemed lively enough to give away their secrets easily. She wasn't sure if the plan was to pit them against each other or not, but Harpy was ready for pretty much anything at this point. She was certain she could take most of them, if not all. It was just a matter of learning the game.

One by one, humanoid and monster alike, they awoke from their medically induced slumber. She didn't bother to greet them. Their names meant nothing, just labels to feed into social norms, but the mannerisms they displayed to announce such labels...now that was valuable. Her attention was drawn to one girl in particular, as the dainty little peach makes made her presence the loudest. Less than ten minutes in, and conflict was erupting. Foolish is the only description that crossed Harpy's mind. The haughty show did not convince her of strength, but she now had two more weaknesses added to the fairy's list. The blindfolded child with her speaks, and that's more added to her data. He is also weak, but not to be underestimated. The blindfold hides something that must be dealt with carefully. The scientists seem to have a habit of taking the uncultivated fray and turning them into something usable. Weak minded or not, none of these experiments are to be taken lightly.

The chimera would choose a strict mask of silence for as long as possible. She had nothing to gain from speaking to them. Not yet.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

Kai Sana

interactions:
n/a
mentions:
Xio, Mateo, Tidus
tags:
mood6 mood6 Kiroshiven Kiroshiven

mood:
Wary
outfit:
outfit here

How fucking stupid are you? Did this guy just call him stupid? Stupid for being wary? Kai scoffed, this guy would be the first to die - jumping to conclusions so soon. Kai turned back to the original pair he'd threatened. The girl seemed to lash out, Kai acted instinctively, his body flaring up with electric current which was visibly crackling over his body but it seemed the male held her back. Kai kept his eyes on them but it seemed a lot of other people.... or things were waking up. Kai's eyes widened at everything. It felt like a fever dream, all of these monsters, it seemed that everyone was in fact other experiments but how could he trust any of them? How could he know none of them were working for those scientists?

"How do I know I can trust any of you freaks?" Kai said to the room, "How do I know you aren't working for the monsters on the other side of these walls?" It's not like he didn't want to trust them. In fact, he longed to talk to someone friendly, someone that had went through the same as him but he had to be smart. Dumb people die, smart people live. Isn't that how it goes? By now the electrical current had died down and his sharp teeth retracted back.

where the fuck am I?

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back