• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Modification (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

mood6

This is where we will plot, meme, and chat. I will tag people as they are accepted. Also, I plan on making a list of Xio's opinions later on, as more characters are added.

Is there an established CS or code that I might be able to borrow?

I can give you what I used, edited with the questions and such

basics

appearance

psyche

backstory

gallery

• 여신

answer

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

I can give you what I used, edited with the questions and such

basics

appearance

psyche

backstory

gallery

• 여신

answer

♡design by neon reverie, coded by uxie♡

Wow, I'm mildly terrified of the bare code. That is seriously impressive!

I'll do my best to change the images so it has a different vibe from yours. Thank you very much for kindly sharing.

Abyss Abyss No problem! It's really not all that impressive though, I just edited a cs I got from the code sharing area. Someone else made it.

seamless seamless You are missing a few aspects of the basic form. I need his personality, positive traits, negative traits, notable features, and weaknesses.

Heya! just wanted to pop in and say I'm totally up for plotting with anyone!!

plague rats plague rats I don't know if you are completely done with him, as I've watched you work away at Levi's form, but he is accepted either way.

Abyss Abyss Merrit is accepted.

Also, there was just a blizzard in my area, so I won't be as active today.

mood6 mood6 yeah, he's more or less done. I might make some tweaks to his personality but everything else is finished. And I'm fine with other people using angels/having my soulmate picked out for me

I apologize for not having posted any complete characters yet, but I am still interested in this roleplay! I'm just having trouble figuring out Marcella's appearance & personality (so the placeholder I have for her now might change drastically). I'm probably going to create another character as well (but I'm also struggling with figuring out which mythological creature to go with for her). ^-^;

I should have at least one character finished in the next couple of days, though (maybe even earlier, who knows). c:

Well then, I have completely changed up my characters now. Marcella is no more. Lmao
I am now creating siblings (one girl, one boy). They will be based off of a griffin and a phoenix (ice / blue), respectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back