• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The MMORPG, Divine

BoysPlantGraves

Graves will Grow Flowers
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-mmorpg-divine.122900/

Greetings Adventurer, wow, you're mighty strong looking! That's good because others in Divine need help, and a lot of it!

Oh yeah, I'm Hone and I'll be accompanying you during your beginning tutorial. I might not look it but I do my part around here a whole lot also, you'll probably see me in the main cities doing crazy cool things like I'll always do!

Anyway, I'm so happy that you came, c'mon we're going to go to the land of Divines capital, Armkahn. This is where a lot of adventurers come for supplies but I'll tell you more later, hehe.

Wait, what's your name again? : [insert UserName]

Wow, that's way cooler then Hone let me tell you, hehe.

I hope you like what you came up with because you can only change it one other time and you need to go to the hall here in Armkahn. That can be difficult to do when you might be all the way in Klul or Remip, hehe.

But you'll get to know your way around, it can get pretty addicting to venture around Divine you may even find it difficult to log out at some point.

Travel around, if you need anything just look for me in one of the major cities!

It was a simple introduction, nothing more, nothing less.

That's what we had all believed as we in some way came to participate in the game Divine, we'd log in and log out freely, meet up with online friends and go on quests handed out by the townspeople.

Divine was a new MMORPG which allowed the user to roam freely through their player and fight against monsters to level up.

Though one evening as you typed in your password and clicked enter things became dark for a duration of time before you reawakened in an odd land, one which imitated the appearance of Divine.

Everything was how you had designed, though be warned if you may had created a player of your opposite sex you'll need to acquire a potion for that.

But, it's seemingly impossible to leave. With no rumors leading to any ways out people begin attempting to create comfortable lives for themselves as they must endure their new lifestyle.

Monsters, Quests, MP and HP are all the same though what happens after you die in the game is far from being tested as you'd normally simply reappear in the last major city you had been in.

But now restarting could be impossible.

I created this anime and have put immense amount of work into it.

It is a detailed roleplay and if you may be interested, join! :)

I'm interested! But I do have a question. What about Classes and races and things of the like? :D

@Trundle

Well I've already created the roleplay, if you were to click the link you would be led to where stuff like that is posted.

I had a bunch of inspiration from it, yes. Though that's not the right way of wording it, i've created an entirely different plot(which I'm excited to get moving) with around the same setting.

I love the anime though, I had begun writing out the roleplay and found the anime and loved the class ideas. So yeah, heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back