• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Mismatched Heroes of The Odyssey (Now Accepting)

typhoon

watery grave

a50eebb626ab131cc6124e68f7a26d2f.jpg

Terra is the busiest planet in the solar system. Cities are packed with bustling stores, transport shuttles, and all kinds of creatures. After humans discovered extraterrestrial life nearly 2 centuries ago, these creatures soon had peace treaties signed up with the humans and trade settled between the planets. Soon many more planets joined and creatures of all shapes and sizes soon joined humans in daily life, and now its the norm. The only problem was the fragile peace between Terra and it's neighbor, Luna. The creatures that inhabited there hid under the humans noses for millions of years and finally decided to show up. They had lived underground (no Terra citizen or any citizen for that matter know what the Lunar people have been doing under there) but after species started migrating to Terra and started trading, so did Luna. Mostly they sold jewelry and decorations forged from the materials on Lun, but it was so popular on Earth that it became highly successful. They used the income to buy durable white metals from other planets and in 3 decades they had a booming city and technology. It was peaceful for a while, and soon Terra let their guard down, which brings us to the matter at hand.

It was Peace Day, where all citizens celebrated the tension free agreement between each planets government, and leaders from other planets had visited the celebrations. That's when Luna attacked. What they had been working on for who knows how many years finally came into use. A giant opaque barrier surrounded the planet, trapping everyone inside. Anything that touched the barrier was turned into dust. The T.V's and radios were taken over by the Lunar emperor, Krullion, who stated his terms quite clearly. Terra and all other planets had 1 month to agree to turn over all combat weapons and technology to Luna and Terra citizens had to evacuate. If they refused, Luna would destroy all other planets and then raid Terra, killing all who opposed them. Contact outside and past the barrier was impossible; only Luna was in control. Lunars had always been jealous of the cities of Terra that had so much color compared to the stark white of Luna. It was time for Luna to strike back.

While all this was happening, One ship was watching their planet descend into chaos. It was a cargo spaceship, called The Odyssey. On it was weapons, technology, the 4 fleet members of the Imperial Terra Fleet, and 4 pirate fugitives who were the most wanted in the entire solar system. The rest of the crew had died in the raid of their ship. They were being taken to a planet called Saturnas. Saturnas was the military based planet with the highest security prisons. But after the group had caught the radio waves broadcasted by Luna, they were dubious. Now what? What would an assortment of dangerous fugitives and Terra citizens do now that their planet was on lock down?

AND SO THE ADVENTURE BEGINS.

Last edited by a moderator:

"It's Peace Day for goodness sakes. Can't we hold the trial tomorrow?" The man who spoke was one of the members on the Supreme Terra Council, which meant he had to be present at the trial. He simply wanted to get out of work so he could spend time with his grandchildren.

"Not to mention, what do we need a trial for? They obviously did these crimes. Instead of holding a trial we should shoot them in the streets and call it a day." The older man, Judge Olide, shook his head.

"Everyone's right is a fair trial, no matter how much they don't deserve or need one. It will be over quickly. Now, get everyone ready." The other man growled and stalked off, letting the chrome doors of the Judge's office slide shut behind him. Judge Olide shook his head and straightened out his robe.

"Azul Jin, Katya Slavac, Jackson Antony, and Noma of the now destroyed ship, The Reaper, are guilty of the following crimes: murder, theft, arson, assault, embezzlement, forgery, and kidnapping. These are just the ones we know about, there are probably more. Normally, you would be sentenced to death. However, it is Peace Day, and a few of you are from different planets, which means your death may be seen as a threat to the planets, and we don't need a war. Instead you will spend the rest of your days on the most heavily fortified planet to this date, Saturnas."

Azul promptly ignored the judge, instead focusing on his crew. Personally, he was pretty proud of them. There were only four of them, but they evaded the officials for weeks before finally being caught, and only because the ship had been extremely damaged in the last brush up with the officials. A lot of his crew had died, but these three had stuck by him. There loyalty was now being rewarded with working their assess off in prison forever. Nah, They'd find a way to break out. They always did. He gave them a wink and turned back to the judge, who finally seemed to have shut up.

"Take them to the ship."

The group was jostled to there feet by a swarm of guards. There hands were all secure behind their backs, yet they still apparently needed 10 guards watching them as they were forced to walk to the spaceship port. There reputation made Azul very proud.

"How long do you think it will take for us to bust out of Saturnas? Personally, I think a solid week would do, but-" Azul's head whipped sideways as a blaster connected with his cheek, sending him reeling. He stumbled but was quickly yanked to his feet.

"Wow. And I thought the judge had a stick up his ass."

The ship soon loomed before them, and the ramp was already open. They walked up the ramp and were led through a series of stairs and hallways before leading them to the underbelly of the ship. Azul spied very familiar crates, as well as the giant cage.

"See, if you stole the weapons on my ship that I stole from someone else, what exactly does that make you if we're pirates?" The guard who had struck Azul before looked like he wanted to do it again.

The handcuffs weren't even removed as the group was thrown into the cage and locked.

"The only way to get out is say the proper words, as well as have the same voice as the captain. Have fun, scum."

The guards filed out, and Azul felt the ship getting ready for departure.

"Don't worry everyone. This will be easy to get out of." Azul said as he surveyed the room.

"Worry?" Katya raised an eyebrow at Azul Jin and snorted out of her nose glancing around as well, "please enlighten me as to when you've ever seen us worried." The woman said, the slight washed over tinge of a milde Russian accent played on her tongue. Katya pursed her lips and approached the bars of the cage peering out and grinning at the guards as they left, most were quick to leave them in the cafe but a few lingered. Including the one that hot Jin, Kat tilted her head and waved a metal arm at the man, "bye, see you later." The guards sour face deepened into a dark scowl as he abruptly turned and left, "I think he likes us." Rolling her eyes she turned back around, "he has a very soft spot for Jin." Normally Katya would grin and gold her arms across her chest in a cocky manner at that but the hand cuffs prevented it.

"That reminds me, Azul you may be our captin but you need to learn how to be quiet sometimes," she slowly walked around the perimeter of the cage eyeing everything on the outside up like it was nothing.

Marian walked out of her quarters with some medical files of the prisoners. She didn't like needing to use her abilities against someone but considering what these pirates have done it didn't hurt to be paranoid, this eased her concious a little. She tucked them under her arm and walked down the hall to the medical bay and cleaned her tools out of habit.

Captain Rooker stepped into the control deck of the spacecraft. Getting the all clear from the officials outside, she turned to her crew. "Prepare the systems for take-off. Let's just get this all done and over with." She said in her usual annoyed tone. Bryn really just wanted to get the fugitives out of her sight and rotting away in Saturnas. She let out a sigh, "I can't believe the Supreme Court...why couldn't they have those lowlifes executed and gone? Even if it is Peace Day, it's not like anyone would object to it. They were literally the most wanted fugitives in the entire galaxy. Now we're stuck with them still breathing when they've done nothing but take the lives of many." She knew it was not in her station to do anything about this, but she was still displeased over the ruling nonetheless. It only irritated her more that she was the one that had to drag them to Saturnas. "I want them monitored the at all times until we reach Saturnas. Those four are as slippery as greased eels. If they make one move so help me I'll go down there and shoot them myself..."

She walked to the main deck. "Captain, calm down. It's not good for your blood sugar." She smiled kindly, hopeing to ease her temper a little. "Besides. They're in good hands. The court wouldn't have given them to us if they didn't trust us.

They'll be off this ship in no time anyway."

- Liam King -

"Prisoner's Area"​

A tall slightly built young man with windswept black hair and steely grey eyes was gazing down at the cage from the catwalk. He was leaning against the railing with a mug of steaming coffee in one hand and a tablet in the other reviewing and memorizing each of the pirates' criminal profiles through black rimmed glasses.

He seemed unarmed and his uniform had no rank emblem. From the looks of him, he must be an intelligence officer who worked in the field, he definitely had the rough hands of a soldier, yet his complexion was pale as though he spent most of his time indoors.

"I'll take that." he said pleasantly to a passing grumpy soldier with loaves of bread for the prisoners. The soldier had been grumbling about why they had to give murderers food.

The soldier looked taken aback, but simply said, "Sir, yes, sir." and saluted.

The bespectacled man removed his glasses, pocketed his tablet in the inside of his uniform, gave his coffee to the soldier ("Hold this."), then proceeded down the stairs to the cage. As always, criminal profiles were never enough. One has to look an individual face-to-face and straight in the eye to see the stuff he's made of. And the steely-eyed man wondered which of these pirates was the unpredictable one, the calculating one, and the emotional one.

The soldiers surrounding the cage allowed him to pass, then raised their guns at the pirates, ready to shoot if need be. "Get back from the edge all of you!" they barked.

The man approached. "Bread." he said simply to the pirates, placing down three loaves on the cleanest (bread didn't come with plate nor tray) part of the cage he could see, but he didn't step out of arm's reach. Instead he just leaned on the cage, watching their expressions and waited to see who would come forward first.

Azul grinned at Katya, and surveyed the room. If only he could to those weapons...Saturnas wasn't exactly his cup of tea. It was boring and grey..lifeless. The only lifeless things Azul liked were the dead bodies of his enemies. His arms were aching being in this position for so long. His fingers curled and uncurled, and his feet twitched every minute or so. He hated being still, so this wasn't exactly comfortable.

"My dear Kat, I am always quiet and well behaved. I am wounded that you would even bring up the notion that I'm not." His voice dripped with sarcasm, and his signature grin graced his face. He heard footsteps coming towards them and he sighed as soldiers drew nearer, their guns pointed.

"There's no need to yell, really." Azul peered at the man from his crouched position right in front of the bars with indifference. Nor did he move.

"You can't shoot us, you gits. It's Peace Day." He snorted and watched the bread placed before him by the scrawny boy/man.

"You must be joking. My hands are quite secure and I refuse to eat bread like a dog. I'd rather starve then degrade myself like that." He turned to face his crew.

"Same thing for goes for all of you." He sighed audibly and turned to face the man again. Was the same soldier who had hit him on the far left? He gave him a large grin, and the gun immediately was aimed at him. Yep, that was him.

"You can step away from the cage now, please and thank you." His tone was full of annoyance but he was actually quite serene at the moment. He had been in prison a couple times, and he found them perfect places to plot. Yes, plotting kept his mind active.

@JustCallMeAimee @Zer0

- Liam King -

"Prisoner's Area"​

The man gave Azul a questioning look. "Can't you step over your arms so that your hands will be in front? And then do the reverse when you're done eating? Private," he addressed a soldier without taking his eyes off the pirates, "how were these people supposed to eat or drink? The voyage will take more than three days, won't it?"

@Coal

"If I could do such a thing, why would they bother even handcuffing my hands behind my back?" He cocked his head, still facing the wall. One soldier shrugged his shoulders.

"Sir, the voyage will take around 9 days to get to Saturnas since it's far out. We may have to stop by Ganymede, one of Jupiter's moons, to resupply. Those were the only extra bits of information we received. There were no orders that we had to force them to eat. Let them starve. We'll be doing the world a favor."

Azul immediately swiveled his head towards the man, a large smile on his lips. Perfect. He could starve himself for a few days, fake a faint or whatever, they'd have to check on him and then boom. Overrun the ship and rename it. The Reaper II. He'd kill everyone except his crew on this godforsaken ship when he got out of this cage. Pain the outside of the ship red with their blood. Ok, so maybe he was a sociopath. It had served him well though. He cackled, his calm demeanor vanishing like a veil. The guards shifted nervously as Azul turned to them, but Azul felt like the scrawny man wouldn't even act. He seemed too calm and poised, like his crew usually was when he switched personalities like this out of nowhere. They were used to it. Well, he needed his crew fed if it'd work.

"Actually, I've changed my mind. You all can eat, and savor it for all it's worth."

@Zer0

She sat in the lounge room reading the New New New New New New York Times, scanning for something on the hospitol there but usually all she got were awards and events. She did this out of habbit because the mystery of what was going on there always mystified her and made her anxious to find out but ever since she left she found nothing. She sighed setting her tablet down on the table and turned it off. Bored she got up and wandered around the ship, looking for something useful or occupying to do.

Jacks was getting restless and his anxiety had been building up as he sat in the corner of the cage. His wrists were aching and he was worried about his robot companion Amalia. Jacks wasn't the least bit worried or even really thinking abut his current situation, just his discomfort within it. "Hey, Azul, did you happen to see where they took Amelia? Cause I was watchin' them and they took her somewhere, but I didn't see where." Jackson spoke in what sounded like a southern accent. "Cause I'm getting worried about her, I mean they wouldn't scrap her or nuthin', would they, cause she aint stolen or anything." Jacks looked worried, completely ignoring the tension from the guards, or the current situation. "Also, can I take these cuffs off, my wrists are killin' me."

Bryn let out a quick grunt before looking at the doctor. "I appreciate the concern, Doc." She said plainly. "We'll be leaving shortly so feel free to get back to any work you have."

With that she approached one of the control panels and pressed a few buttons before flicking one last switch. The ship began to hum quietly which soon picked up into a large whirring heard by pretty much the entire ship. The signal was given throughout the ship that they were taking off. Only a moment later, the ship gave a quick jolt before settling back down with the ship already outside of Terra's atmosphere and at a proper cruising speed. Now they just had to sit back until the ship's first stop in a few days.

Bryn then put the ship into autopilot and stepped out of the control deck. She made her way down to the underbelly of the ship. She knew King was already down there to evaluate them, but she needed to see everything for herself. These were no average criminals, after all.

She could already hear the twisted cackling before she even entered the room. "What the hell is going on in here?" She said as she walked in, her face bearing her usual scowl. The guards seemed to almost flinch in surprise of her entrance, but quickly calmed down when they realized who she was.

- Liam King -

"Prisoner's Area"​

Still leaning against the cage and watching the pirates, the man chuckled. "Beats me . . . if you ask me, security on you fellows is too light." he went on conversationally. He paused a bit as the ship went through the motions of the launch and then became steady once more. The soldiers were so used to it that the one holding his coffee didn't even spill a drop.

"If I was placed in that cage with your reputation, I'd feel hurt." he glanced at Jack, wanting to see how the pirate was going to get out of his cuffs. "I mean I've seen lesser criminals placed in straight jackets, with hands and feet bound . . . Protocols on Peace Day are ridiculous --- ly well thought of! Good morning, ma'am," said the man pleasantly, withdrawing from the cage out of arm's reach at last to greet Captain Bryn with a sharp salute.

"You look as brimming as a new ship with a fresh coat of paint." he smiled, hoping she didn't hear his tripe with the prisoners' protocols. "We're just having a bit of chat . . . I'm bored again. The sooner I can get out of this creaking tub, the better."

As Liam's friends know, this was how he interrogated prisoners. He would shift attitudes and identities depending on who he was dealing with and what kind of information he was trying to find out. Today was tough people who don't care much, and the objective was to assess their threat level and if they have any allies on board the ship, so Liam was just the silly officer who just wants a bit of chat with the pirates.

Such was his role as weapon master and protector of this ship. Nothing was going to happen to his crew under his watch.

@Miss Ditzy, @Coal

Noma had been silent until now. Somewhere far away another node was working. Being locked in a cage meant that this mind's resources could be allocated to more important things than idle conversation. Partial images fluttered around in the back of her mind. She didn't need to understand them, just process the data and return it. However, Jackson had given this node a purpose. Slowly she rolled into her back, legs folded against her chest began stretching her chained wrists past her hips. When she spoke, her voice was slow. Her mental facilities were tied up in other things.

"Mahatma Gandhi survived twenty-one days without food. Although he did drink water." Her deadpan voice offered too no one in particular. "But I wouldn't recommend it if you were planning an escape." It didn't really matter to her. When there are 3 more of you, the loss of one doesn't matter. In fact, being locked in a cell was almost beneficial. Steel bars for protection and meals provided; this one could crunch data all day.

Noma stood up, hands now resting by her stomach. She walked slowly to Jackson and pulled the corner of his shirt so he would turn. She ran her fingers over his wrists.

"These will hurt less if you stop pulling against them." She massaged the skin around the restraints. "Nothing will happen to Amelia. She is evidence." Noma spoke a little louder so everyone could hear

"Under Inspection. Right now we all are."She peered over Jackson's shoulder to flash a look at Liam, who had changed his tone so quickly when an officer had arrived.

I do apologize if there is any issue with my character but things are moving and I didn't want to be left behind. Tell me if anything needs changing.

Jackson looked to the sciencey looking guy. "I know right! It's like, I know they don't like us or nuthin', but they should at least respect our rights to be placed under stricter.. wait.. no.. scratch that, this is fine." He smiled.

Jackson's thought process, if you could call it that, was interrupted by Noma pulling on his shirt. He turned to face her as she ran her fingers over his wrists. It felt a bit weird, but he was kinda used to that kind of behavior from Noma, being a hive mind and all kinda makes her a bit.. odd, not that Jackson judged. She told him to stop pulling at his cuffs, and in response Jackson just made a pouty face "But these restraints are so.. restraining!" He kicked his legs slightly. After she told him that Amelia would be alright, his expression quickly changed to a satisfied one. "Well, all right then." He smiled and went back to fiddling with his cuffs, already forgetting Noma's advice.

She walked down the familiar halls of the Odyssey, she looked around, her tail lazily swishing from side to side. She was curious about the prisoners they were carrying but she knew that nearly half the crew would be there and didn't want her curiosity to get the best of her so early in the voyage, she also wasn't in the mood for any cat jokes.

She looked at a room down the hall and an idea popped into her head. She would most likely not get a better time so she looked around and ran to the door. Her soft paws slid on the metalic floor and she slid her hand/paw over the wall to help slow herself down and grab the doorway to stop herself. The first time this happened to her she was trying to catch up with the crew when she was being shown the medical bay when she slid past them and landed comicaly on her back, the crew got a good laugh out of it. Especially Liam but she just got up and brushed herself off and proceeded with the day.

She walked into the communication deck and sat down at a certain computer and typed in an all too familiar number. She waited a few moments before a hologram apeared of a middle-aged woman in her mid fourties with curly brown hair and a coral blouse, her skin a fair white and kind blue eyes. Sitting next to her was a cat-humonoid which had a good resembalence to Marian, he wore a brown, leather pilot's helmet along with a matching leather pilot's jacket and a pale grey shirt beneath. His fur was golden like Molly's but his eyes were a light green. "Hello deary!" The woman said in a british accent. "It's good to see you again love." Her father said, also british. "Hi mum, hi dad. I missed you guys so much." She said in an equally british accent. After she left the ministry she had gotten used to the more american accent but during her time in the ministry and when she was around her family it just slipped its way onto her tounge subconciously. But on a normal day she had her usual, american accent.

"Happy Peace day I suppose, but we weren't expecting a transmission til' Christmas." Her father said. "Yeah well it's rather dull for me right now so I thought I could sneak in a call." "That's wonderful dear, we all missed you." Her mother said sweetly. "Speaking of which, where are the little ones?" Molly asked, wondering where her other eight siblings were. "Oh they're asleep right now, one of their naps." Her mother clarified. "And the older little one?" Just then a cat with brown striped, hazel fur lunged at Molly. "Rawr!" Was the kitten's battle cry as she lept. Molly instinctivly flinched backward to dodge but the small cat flew out of sight and there was a small thud. "Cathy?!" Molly asked in alarm, her parents getting up, looking at their child in concern. The kitten's face popped back into view with an adorable, angry pout. "I only wanted to scare you." She pouted, her voice that of a 4 year-old. Cathy had dark brown hair tied up in cute pig-tails, being held together by pink beaded hair-ties. She also had a pink sun dress with a few dark pink and yellow sunflowers, her eyes spring green. She had a white patch over her muzzle, her fur slightly fluffy making her all the more adorable.

Molly laughed. "You got me Candy." She smiled, calling her little sister by her nickname. Her parents sighed in relief, knowing their kitten was ok and sat back down. "Why can't I hug you?" Candy asked frowning. "I'm just a hologram sweetheart. I want to hug you too with all my heart."She smiled sadly as her sister experimently tried to poke and swipe at her elder sister, only to find her paw went through. The kitten frowned, her ears flattening. "When will you come back this time?" She asked with an irresistable frown. "I'm not really sure. But as soon as I can, i'll come home and we can have tea together, yeah?" "I hate tea." Candy responded, crossing her arms stubbornly, once again pouting. "I hate it too but that's all mum seems to offer." She flashed a teasing smile to her mother. Her father chuckled as her mother responded. "Well i'm just trying to bring some culture to our family." She huffed. "Mum, tea's about as culturistic as coffee now." "I know but not everyone can say they have a British heritage." "I know mum." Molly rolled her eyes. She sighed, "I'd love to talk more but I should go. I don't want to raise your bill anymore." "Oh damn the expense, I want to see my oldest girl." Her father proudly proclaimed. Her mother swat at her husband's arm, glaring. "Don't curse around Cathy." "Huh?" Cathy said, not really understanding. "Sorry dear." He apologized, gently patting her arm. He sighed, "Come see us soon Marian. We really do miss you." He looked at her with sad eyes. Molly smiled a bit. "I love you all." She blew them a kiss and bid her farewells, her family doing the same before she ended the transmission. She sat back in the chair with a sad sigh, she had only found her family a few years ago and yet she could barely spend time with them. She got up and walked odown the hall.

(sorry it's so long, I thought it would add some story to my character. I tried to make it entertaining atleast ._.)

Azul's laughter stopped immediately and he was calm again. Well, that was a surprise. Usually they continued for a couple hours. What a pleasant surprise.

The man switched his attitude so quickly when the captain walked in that Azul nearly laughed. He didn't really understand the man's angle in all this, but he wasn't that interesting. Azul liked toying with people he knew he'd get a reaction out of, like the guard who had hit him. Azul wondered if he was the one who screamed the loudest under Azul's blade.

He turned to Noma who was rattling off tidbits of information, and he caught her message. Ugh. It was a good plan though. It's not like there were a lot. A cage only activated by the captain, no weapons and in handcuffs with guards watching them. Maybe Jackson had something up his sleeve, and literally at that. Well, apparently Noma knew how to get the handcuffed arms in front of her. Azul did it, his wrists red and chaffing, but he did it.

"You'd think I'd know how to do that by now, but I haven't been caught in a long time." He hopped to his feet and stretched his arms. The ship had already taken off, and the sensation of being in flight cal!med Azul greatly. He held his arms close to his face as he inspected the cuffs, but addressed Noma.

"Why would they want to inspect us? It's not like have anything that could get us out."

Yet, anyhow.

Having fallen quiet Katya crouched slightly stepping over her arms to bring the restraints to the front. She glanced around watching the man change his persona for his captain, she laughed under her breath and insulted the man in Russian. He was a clever bastard, and despite being asked multiple times Kat approached the bars peering at at him, she smiled. Speaking to Azule yet still looking out Mr King she said, "why wouldn't they want to inspect us?" She considered the idea a rational one on their part. Kat kept getting increasingly closer to the bars, taking risks lie she always does: up until she was barked at by the guards to take a step back. Laughing she held her hands up in defence, they were callous around the edges of her fingers from years of using weapons. "I have a question for the one with the glasses," she cocked her head dropping her arms to her sides, "you're a weapons master, no?" Kat had been watching closely to how he moved and how he held him self, it was the same sence of movement that most other weapons masters have.

@Zer0

Bryn continued to walk towards the cage. "Enough of the fake flattery from you, King." She said to Liam, "I've already heard enough. But I also openly admit that hate these Peace Day protocols as well. They've done nothing but help these four lowlifes.."

She could only watch as the prisoners began to bring there restraints in front of themselves. Now they were even more dangerous, and this ticked Bryn off. Her arms crossed in front of her, it wasn't very hard to tell that she was irritated, though the anger was slow-boiling. The prisoners had also started to play their little mind games.

"You think I'm stupid enough to let anyone get that close near you?" She said, "I'd rather pull out my own vocal chords than open this cage and let you continue your murderous rampages."

Molly walked down the halls to the underbelly of the ship moving silently. She came to the catwalk and looked down at them without making a sound. Her paws usually muffled her aproach and her claws being retracted made her all the more silent, this usually caused her to startle people when she suddenly appeared out of the blue.

She looked over the railing at them, concerned for Liam and Bryn. She could tell that the pirates would try to get on their nerves and she knew it would be hell if Bryn reached her boiling point so she mostly came there to keep the peace if need be.

"I don't really see them as rampages. Just..a series of escapades. Shouldn't all of you be watching over the ship's controls or something instead of staring at us like some museum exhibits?" Azul raised an eyebrow at the captain, his lips quirked in a grin. Ah, she hated him already. Now she was the kind of person he liked. He bet his favorite pistol that in two days, he could breathe loudly around her and she'd scream death threats.

"Too bad there are no windows down here. We should be nearing Luna, and that's my favorite planet. Those people are some criminal masterminds, mark my words. My kind of people. I had some on my crew before the stupid Terra Fleet members so rudely attacked. I could even recruit some at Saturnas. What a lovely thought."

Azul scooted closer to Jackson and Noma, making sure his back faced the front of the cage.

"Jackson, you must have some kind of trinket up your sleeve. You're our machine engineer for god's sake." Azul's words were softest whispers that could be barely heard over the steady thrum of the ship.

@Void Elemental @Miss Ditzy @Ironrot

Her ears twitched, having heard something beside the hum of the engine. She didn't like these pirates, her fur began to stand up a little and her sixth sense was telling her to growl or hiss then run, but she obviously ignored these thoughts. She sniffed the air subconciously, smelling an all too familiar scent. Blood. She looked around and her eyes narrowed on Azul. Her pupils shrunk slightly to slits and she fought back the urge to hiss, she stepped back from the rail and took a few deep breaths to calm herself. An exercise she had used in her first years of being around large amounts of blood and gore. This calmed her nerves and she looked completely at ease.

Jackson smiled confidently. "Of course." He said, perhaps a little too loudly. Jackson subtly showed a small laser from his sleeve, to his captain. "I've always got a trick up my sleeve." Jacks laughed to himself. "What'cha thinkin' cap'n?" He smiled, at Azul expectantly. He pushed the Laser back into the secret department in his sleeve, so nobody could see it. Jackson stood up, and following what he saw everyone else doing, brought his cuffs to the front, and sat back down in front of Azul, leaning in closer to him, in a way expected from an exited little girl at a slumber party whispering to her friends.

Marian's ears twitched at hearing the different noises. She was on high alert though it didn't show, she heard them talking and a few words sent up red flags in her mind. Her pupils slitted and se couldn't stop herself from making a quiet growl though it could barely be heard. She breathed again to gain her composure and simply observed in case she was needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back