• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mirror of Galora

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The Eladrin smiled brightly at the set of armor that held her wee fairy friend stepping in behind Gilly and shutting the door behind them before turning back to survey the place and then look back at Echo stepping forward meeting eyes and nodding at the dwarven barkeep.

(OOC Note that Vael's Background is Far Traveller and has the 'All Eyes on You' trait, so they stand out very greatly here and do bring quite a bit of attention to themselves, not to mention they have a high charisma...)

"Well the stables are very nice and clean, Asta was somewhat concerned after I removed his barding as I think he is so used to wearing it that he thinks there is something wrong when I remove it, but once I got him the oats, all of those memories went away, and he was very happy, such is the way of horses." Vael give Echo a wink.

They stepped into the nearly empty tavern. They seemed to look between the barkeep and Echo. "So Echo, have we already made arrangements for a meal and lodging yet?" They reach into their belt pouch and pull out some gold, settling it on the counter before the barkeep. "This is for the stable usage, the stable master said I should pay you here. If Echo here has already paid for the stables, consider that a tip to your stablemaster, a good stablemaster is a treasure. Thank you for allowing me and my mount to use you stables and furthermore allowing my friends and I to enjoy your food, lodging and drink here."

Vael bowed their head in respect to the barkeep. "Gilly here tells me that Dwarven food and drink are Legendary and I am excited to try something new. Trail rations, gathered food, and game can only be interesting for so long. My name is Ser Vael of Esuvii."

Last edited:
Echo focused on his two party members entering the Inn. In the context of the dwarven city and it's inhabitants, Vael and Gilly looked incredibly out of place. A feeling he was still not used to since they started traveling together. His friends stepped up to their table and Vael recounted her time in the stables with Asta. With a light scrape of metal, Echo's visor slid open to allow him to look his companions in the eye. From his end, there was no difference in the way the world looked through the eyes of the Iron Giant. He is trying to be more mindful that his lack of facial features gives off a cold demeanor.

"Yep, I'll handle tonight. I think it's my turn anyway" He replied. Echo watched Vael walk to the Innkeeper and strike up a conversation. He turned his attention to Gilly, "So, what's your plans now that we made it to the city?" he asked the mousefolk.

(( Silverwings Silverwings : WHo gets the bag that Xack found? That seemed important))

((Xack can hold onto it until they decide to pass it off or distribute the items))
Echo focused on his two party members entering the Inn. In the context of the dwarven city and it's inhabitants, Vael and Gilly looked incredibly out of place. A feeling he was still not used to since they started traveling together. His friends stepped up to their table and Vael recounted her time in the stables with Asta. With a light scrape of metal, Echo's visor slid open to allow him to look his companions in the eye. From his end, there was no difference in the way the world looked through the eyes of the Iron Giant. He is trying to be more mindful that his lack of facial features gives off a cold demeanor.

"Yep, I'll handle tonight. I think it's my turn anyway" He replied. Echo watched Vael walk to the Innkeeper and strike up a conversation. He turned his attention to Gilly, "So, what's your plans now that we made it to the city?" he asked the mousefolk.

(( Silverwings Silverwings : WHo gets the bag that Xack found? That seemed important))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back