• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Mirror of Galora Session 0

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yea I just started hearing ping ping ping ping ping back to back and started laughing bc it was for the dnd books

Hmm, my character is a Knight from the Feywild...maybe there is a link between their goddess and the gods of the Centaur that my character would be looking into? Or maybe one of the refugees from Vael's village travelled though the Centaur lands and asked for your character to give them a message to mind if you happened to find them? What interests your character? Why would they wander?
The main god centuar clans worship is Silvanus he’s a nature god so there may be a connection. I’d be up for having him hold a message for Vael. As for why he wanders is mostly to broaden his horizons and do some big monster hunting.

Hey silver,
When were you thinking of starting?

I'd like to start tomorrow if possible. I'm eager to start. I just want to make sure everyone else is ready too.

I'm down to start tomorrow. I have to work so I wouldn't be able to post till the evening as well.
I am stoked to start with you guys. Everyone's characters are so creative.

I have no intentions of being fully awake until after 12 noon cst so we will likely start afternoon/evening

excited finding nemo GIF

Ok guys! So just a heads up, I'm babysitting and I've got a killer migraine. I'm still gonna do this bc its gonna be the only this powering me through listing to my dog scream for the next few hours.

I'm going to go ahead and write the start. No one is required to respond right away I just have nothing better to do rn.

Also just a reminder, until 1pm cst I will allow you guys to take improved gear. Just pm me about it.

How's that work? I'm still unsure of what gear we should be starting with.
Well normal dnd starting gear is really meant for lvl 1 so if you wanted like a piece of enchanted gear or something stronger we can talk about it. If someone started with studded armor but would rather have half plate bc they're lvl 3 and have technically been on adventures in their backstory somewhere. It just makes sense that some of you may have bought or found something better along the way.

Just nothing op.

Well normal dnd starting gear is really meant for lvl 1 so if you wanted like a piece of enchanted gear or something stronger we can talk about it. If someone started with studded armor but would rather have half plate bc they're lvl 3 and have technically been on adventures in their backstory somewhere. It just makes sense that some of you may have bought or found something better along the way.

Just nothing op.
Okay, what can we get that's stronger?

I do kinda wanna be half horse, half owl now. . .
But I got what I wanted so I won't push it 😅

Okay, what kind of magic items can we pick?
Honestly just give me an idea of what you're looking to do and I'll see if I can make it work, or if you just want something random I can give you an enchantment for something you have currently.

Could I start with the Uncommon version of this?
I dont see why you couldn't just have this, I'm gonna look more into it but for now if you wanna roll to see what rarity you get, bc I can see it gives you a modifier and I'd like to give you the chance to decide what exactly you get. Er roll what exactly you get.

This is the fun part of allowing my players cool shit. 😁😁😁😁😁

I dont see why you couldn't just have this, I'm gonna look more into it but for now if you wanna roll to see what rarity you get, bc I can see it gives you a modifier and I'd like to give you the chance to decide what exactly you get. Er roll what exactly you get.

This is the fun part of allowing my players cool shit. 😁😁😁😁😁
What should I roll?

1-10 uncommon (+1)
11-16 rare (+2)
17-20 very rare (+3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back