• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Marysue Fest

Kazu

The Forgettor

The Marysue Fest
200_s.gif

Perhaps I have, but that matters not!

Welcome one and all to the Marysue Fest! The grand idea where all around the universe, Marysues have come together in their absolute perfection and made everything a perfect, amazing, absolutely fantasticallyextravagantsparklydesudesu place!

hqdefault.jpg

Are you an orphan? No worries! It just means you're going to become a McEdgy EdgeEdgeton!

profile_picture_by_sendasue-d8bwr2l.png

Are you bullied and called ugly by everyone at school and cut yourself and cry? Never fear! You'll becoming a boy magnet in no time. In the darkest times, you'll meet that one amazing boy who loves you for being you!

12965186_811646015645433_1950336977_n.jpg

Sparkly rainbow hair, along with heterochromia, along with the fact you're half-vampire, half-dog, 2% cat, and somehow also have divine powers? You'll become a
god.

To all those boring, normal people? Pshaw. They're gone in a flash 'cause they're too bORRRING to be here!

This universe is a crazy one. This magical desudesudesudesudesu kawaiiiIIII place is just the right area if you want to be with your special snowflake kin!

Now, just sign right here and you'll be teleported off to a generic highschool! Of course, you won't learn anything there because you are perfect and awesome, but there you will find ROMANCE, DRAMA, CUTE BOYS AND GIRLS, AND MOST OF ALL

BELOVED MARYSUES LIKE YOUUUU! So what do you say? Will you come on this crazy journey?

(And to the people who made me want to do this, here you go you weirdos~ And yes, this is a serious yet not so serious RP.

@Adira @ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan
@Kitty Cat)

He actually did it.... Our world is fucked.... TIME TO MAKE A CHARACTER SHEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Honestly I don't want to join but I want to watch the RP as it progresses (don't mistake me for a creepster, I just think it's a really original idea) and see how many desu sparkles will be shown.

Just saying this right now, I WILL BE OBSERVING YOUR EVERY MOVE.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I'm a fucking nice person, I'm giving you all the perfect character sheet model, enjoy:

q54ps0s-jpg.326416

Spanner said:
As I'm a fucking nice person, I'm giving you all the perfect character sheet model, enjoy:
q54ps0s-jpg.326416
tHIS IS PERFECT AND BEAUTIFUL. YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON.

I'm just waiting for this thing to start oml.

I have so many ideas its not even funny

Well I guess if all of RPN's servers self-combust I'll know why.

I'm a little buzzed at the moment so I'm stating for the record now that I have to be a part of this before things like "fear" and "common sense" get in my way.

DEAL WITH IT, FUTURE AMMY

It took me a whole three minutes to create, his whole family died and he died too! Then he decided to become god of perfection and has infinite power!!!

randomizedrp said:
Yeah. But at this point, making mary sues is a hard job for me.
*peeks at others' character sheets*
DeviantArt will be your best friend.

Seijiki said:
DeviantArt will be your best friend.
Ooooh, maybe I'll create a Yandere genious character who built his/her own computer when the person was 5 years old.

Also a girl/boy magnet from middle school. Straight A+ in all subjects!

.... this person can literally end the world.

randomizedrp said:
Ooooh, maybe I'll create a Yandere genious character who built his/her own computer when the person was 5 years old.
Also a girl/boy magnet from middle school. Straight A+ in all subjects!

.... this person can literally end the world.
Straight A+? That too low key, make it as he was so good that the school created the grade S for him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back