• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

(Yay!)

Two weeks pass by and it’s spent doing a lot of planning and last minute details. Me and Julie went back to our home town to get my dress and we had a girls day together. It was a really fun day and now today was going to be another very fun eventually day. Today was the day of our wedding and I was pretty anxious. I didn’t want anything to go wrong for today.

I was at Julie’s house getting ready while you and Daniel were getting ready at our house. We got a makeup artist and a hairstylist too for the wedding. It was just me, Julie, my mother and your mother getting ready at Julie’s house. I was a little nervous with your mother here but she would be my mother in law soon enough.

Once my makeup and hair was done I was helped into my dress by Julie and my mother. I’m zipped up into my my dress and as soon as I’m zipped up my mom begins tearing up. I have to control my tears because it would ruin my makeup and I hug my mom. The wedding would start in 45 minutes and the drive was 35 minutes away.

“Let’s do this!” Julie cheers and everyone helps me out of the house in my dress. We get into Julie’s car and I fix my dress. We drive off the wedding and I take a deep breath.

Two weeks later Snow was feeling pretty nervous. He didn’t know why he was feeling nervous though. He was currently sitting in his office with David and Theo working on their project. He had had his vows memorized for a week or so now. His outfit hadn’t changed much for the wedding though.

((Shorter post. Stuff goin on irl))

(It’s okay. Take your time with whatever’s going on.)

Our guests were all sitting outside waiting for the wedding to start and when we arrive at the house Julie goes inside. She goes upstairs to see you guys and gives David a kiss before smiling. “The brides here. I’m going to close this door so we can bring her inside to hide her.” She says before closing the door. I’m helped out of the car and helped inside into the guest bedroom. We do some finishing touches like my vail and my bouquet of beautiful flowers. “He looks handsome and nervous.” Julie tells me with a little laugh and I smile be nervous because the wedding was starting in 10 minutes.

Snow, David, and Theo all walked out to the deck when Harlow was hidden. Snow looked around but didn’t see Cassie there. His parents were sitting at the front though along with a few other people he had grown up with.

The music begins playing and Julie walks out in her cute dress going to stand with you and the boys. My mom is already sitting and my dad’s about to walk out with me. The doors to the backyard are opened and I begin walking out with my father and we make eye contact. I begin getting a little teary eyed as I get closer to you and once I’m close enough my father kisses my cheek letting me go. Julie fixes my train behind me and I giggle grabbing your hands.

(With you and the boys lol. Also, I’m home!)

Snow smiled as she stood in front of him. Harlow was beautiful in her dress and she was glowing from happiness. This was a day they’d never forget. David, who had gotten his license to perform weddings was officiating. He had offered to do so due to him being Snow’s oldest friend and his best friend. Theo had taken the place of best man.

(Welcome home lol)

I was so happy to be here in front of you right now and I intertwine our fingers tightly. David begins the ceremony and we do the parts he needs us to speak for. Once we get to the vows I got a piece of paper from Julie because I hadn’t been able to memorize them. “You go first I’m going to cry too much.” I tell you making everyone laugh a little bit.

((Thanks. I wish I could’ve been home already))

Snow chuckled and said his vows. They were short, sweet, and to the point. He vowed to love her forever, to always take care of her to the best of his abilities, and to always be there for her.

Your vows made me tear up and smile like crazy. I fan my eyes as David asks for my vows and I stare into your eyes. My vows made me emotional as I talked about how much I loved you and how much I cared. I also talked about how I was so grateful for everything you’ve done for me and how I can’t wait for our future. David continues and he gets to the I dos. He reads the things out and asks me if I’ll take you as my husband. “I do.” I say without hesitation and I smile happily.

Snow smiled as David asked if he would take Harlow as his wife. He said “I will.” And David smiled as he said “By the powers invested in me by the internet and the Newberry Courthouse, I pronounce you man and wife. Snow, you may kiss the bride.” Snow chuckled slightly at his words and pulled Harlow close as he kissed her. The people attending cheered.

((I was so going to have Cassie run in abad say “I object! Snow you can’t do this!”))

When David says his final speech I smile brightly and I wrap my arms around your neck kissing you deeply. All of a sudden we hear someone yelling and I glance over. “I object to this marriage Snow you can’t do this!” Cassie yells in the middle of the chairs and I glance back at you. I look back at her and smirk. “Too late honey.” I tell her and everyone is just looking at the scene.

(I was joking XD someone broke into my truck last night)

Snow’s eyes widened as Cassie burst onto the scene. He wasn’t expecting her to do this. So much for an uneventful wedding.

((He’s so done XD))

(I thought it was funny for her to be late XD and damn that’s not good did they take things?)

Cassie looks between me and you. “Snow I love you and I don’t want you marrying her.” She says completely dismissing me when I told her it was already too late. I walk over to her and I stand in front of her. “I’m his wife now and I want you off of our property.”

((Lord the drama that’s about to unfold though XD and just some cash that was in my console. Nothing else was taken that I could see. Bout to pull a curveball and show Harlow a side of Snow she hasn’t seen)

Snow sighed and said “Harlow. Cassie. Both of y’all chill. Harlow though we are married now, you don’t have the right to kick her off of the property. Legally, David, Julie, Cassie, Theo, and myself have our names on the title to the land as wished by the friend who gave me the land. As for you Cassie. I know you love me. But what’s done is done. Now. As for the two of you, I would like to see y’all put aside your dislike for eachother. Cassie you are one of the most important people in my life. As is Harlow now. Nothing will change that but if you two don’t get along I’m going to have to call in an old friend to sort this out because I don’t really have the patience for this kind of drama.”

(I love that the people attending are just watching this unfold XD)

I hear what you say to me about kicking her off and I was taken off guard when you told me she had her name on the house and I needed to figure out how to get my name on it or convince you to move somewhere else. I let out an audible laugh when you tell me and Cassie to put aside our dislike for each other. “I was nice to her from the very beginning but all she’s done is hated me because she’s a jealous bitch. I’m not going to become friends with someone who wants to steal my husband. Someone trying to steal you from me isn’t drama. She couldn’t put her feeling aside and attend our wedding even after you convinced me to invite her. If you can’t see that she’s the problem then you’re clearly blind.” I huff and I storm off into the house holding up my dress.

(Harlow is pissed as fuck)

Snow looked around the crowd and said “Well that went well.” David put a hand on Snow’s shoulder and said “You have your hands full with that one.” Snow sighed and said “Yeah..”

Cassie was just standing around and she almost looked happy with the fact that I stormed off like that. All of the guests started going towards where the reception was going to be and it left you alone with your friends. Julie comes over to you guys. “You aren’t going to run after her? Don’t you see that she’s hurt? How would you feel if someone came up to Harlow and told her to not marry you and that he loved her? And also how would you feel if she tried to make you guys become friends even after all he did and said to hurt your relationship. I’m sorry but Cassie that was a bitch move.” Julie says and Cassie gasps in offence.

Snow sighed and said “Yeah..I’ll be back.” as he headed towards the house. David looked at Cassie and said “Yeah that really wasn’t cool. Harlow is new here and you’re treating her like she’s the devil.”

I went inside and I ran upstairs to our bedroom. I plopped on the bed in my dress and I just began crying. This day was suppose to be perfect and wonderful and now it ruined because of Cassie. How could you continue to defend her when she’s done nothing but hurt me and try to ruin us. Meanwhile Cassie’s listening to what everyone is saying and she just sighs. “Okay fine I’m jealous of Harlow because she’s beautiful and perfect and she gets to have everything I’ve ever wanted. I’ve always wanted snow and I guess I have to accept that nothing will happen between us.”

Snow walked into their room and sat down beside her and said “I’m sorry about Cassie. The others are out there talking to her about the way she acted. It won’t happen again.”

David sighed and said “I know.I wish things could’ve gone differently. And you never know. Maybe on an alternate timeline you two end up together andyou get everything you’ve ever wanted.” (hint hint XD)

When you come into the room I look up at you and I sniffle wiping away my tears with a tissue. “I love you so much and I just wanted our wedding day to be amazing.” I lean my head on your shoulder and I snuggle closer to you closing my eyes. “Can we go enjoy our reception in peace? I’d really like that.” I whisper softly to you and I grab your hand intertwining our fingers.

(Sh I’ll get to it eventually)

Snow nodded and said “Yeah we can. Would you like to change first? I know I’d like to get back into some more comfortable clothes.”

“Yeah we can change. I have a white dress that can work for dancing and moving around.” I wrap my arms around your neck and I give you a passion kiss. “My husband.” I whisper against your lips. I was really happy to be able to call you that.

Snow smiled and kissed her back as he he whispered “My wife.” He was happy that he finally had someone who was committed to him. He broke away reluctantly and found a pair of jeans and his normal outfit. “Let’s get dressed and go out there darlin.”

(I’m at work now. I’ll respond if and when I can)

When you step away from me I stand up and I slip my heels off. “I need help unzipping babe. I can’t really reach my back.” I tell you with a little laugh and I wait for you to help me. Once I’m out of my dress I slip it off and I hang it up. I grab a simpler white dress and I put my shoes back on. I come closer to you and I give you a passion kiss. “I love you so much now let’s go party.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back