• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Marriage. Private with Kingsley

“But have you ever considered me? Or was I just the best friend who never had a chance? I’ve always wanted to wear that wedding ring and be the one you talked about being your forever but you always just treated me like a best friend.” She says throwing her hands up and sighing. “I don’t know if I can attend your wedding with her.”

Snow looked at her and said “Cassie you did have a chance. I would have asked you out when I came back to Newberry permanently. That was part of the reason I wanted to come back. Then I met Harlow and things just happened.”

((heh. Plot twist))

(Oh shit)

Cassie looks at you like you’re crazy when you say and she looks into your eyes. “Well maybe it’s not too late for us. Dump her and we can be together. Harlow isn’t what you need but I am.” She says and I was walking in to check on what’s taking so long when I hear her words. I look at you then her. “If he wanted you he wouldn’t have asked me to marry him. Please can we just go home snow.” I grab your hand.

(Lol. Perfect timing.)

Snow sighed and said “I’ll talk to you later Cassie. Come on Harlow.” He led her out to the truck and opened the door for her before he went and got in. He didn’t say much on the way home as he was deep in thought

I climbed into the truck with you and we just sat in silence the whole time. I was thinking about something’s and I was becoming extremely insecure about what I just heard. I didn’t want to think the worst but I couldn’t help my troubled brain from running off the deep end. “Are you going to leave me?” I asked after a while and you could hear the sadness in my voice.

Snow took her hand in his and said “No, I’m not going to leave you. I’m not going anywhere. You don’t need to worry Harlow.”

I feel you take my hand and I sigh deeply. “I don’t want to work at that library anymore if Cassie is going to hate me.” I told you honestly and I play with your fingers and debate saying what I’m going to say next. “And I don’t want her at the wedding if she hates me. I know she’s your best friend but I can’t have her stopping my wedding.”

They pulled into the driveway as Snow said “Cassie is my best friend. She’s been there for a lot of the best moments in my life. I can’t imagine her not being at my wedding. And she doesn’t hate you Harlow.”

“Yes she does. I’m pretty sure she basically made me look like an idiot at work today and she just asked you to leave me two weeks before our wedding. How is that her not hating me? I don’t want her at the wedding unless she apologizes for what she did to me at work and for trying to make you break up with me.” I say being serious as can be and I climb from the car.

Snow sighed and got out and followed her inside. This was not how things were supposed to go. But then, things never went according to plan in his world

I get inside and I go upstairs to take my shoes off. I sit at my vanity and I begin wiping my makeup off from the day. Once I’m done with my makeup I pull my hair down and I unbutton my shirt taking it off leaving me in my tank top underneath. I pull my skirt off and I pull on some bed shorts. I come to find you and I just wrap my arms around you in a hug.

Snow hugged her back and said “You’re alright Harlow. I promise you, I’m not going anywhere.” He was worried what Cassie might do though and he was going to talk to Julie about maybe letting Harlow work there at her job

I stare into your eyes and I give you a small smile. “Good because I’m not letting you go anywhere. You’re my man.” I whisper leaning forward kissing you deeply and I hug you tightly. “Let’s go cuddle and do more planning?”

Snow smiled and said “Sounds like a plan. Do you want to go to the bed or the couch? We’d have more room on the bed.”

“The bed is definitely a better option. What are we planning today? I know we have my dress planned to go look at it this weekend and we’re just having the wedding and reception here to cut down on costs. Have our invitations come in the mail yet? We need to get those mailed out to the people who don’t live here like my parents and yours unless you want me to drop them off when I’m back home.” I ramble out thinking about everything that we have to go.

“It’d probably be easier to just give them the invitation. David, Julie, and Theo are already planning on being there

“It’d probably be easier to just give them the invitation. David, Julie, and Theo are already planning on being there. I think mailing them would also take too long.”

“Okay and while I’m down there I’ll drop the invitations off to my friends too. Sounds good.” I smile walking towards the stairs to go to our bed. “We should go to a wedding cake shop sometime this week to taste some cake to figure out what flavors we want. Also did you call the restaurant about catering?”

Snow nodded and said “Yeah I talked to them earlier. They’d be fine with it so long as we don’t end up having too big of a crowd.”

(Entire town shows up XD))

(Lol imagine)

“Wonderful. I feel like this is all coming together perfectly and I can’t wait for our wedding day.” I say as I climb into the bed and I cuddle into your chest when you get in.

Snow held her close and said “Once we’re married nothing will separate us. I don’t believe in divorce so you’ll be stuck with me till the end.”

((XD))

“Well I’m never going anywhere anyway so we’ll be stuck together forever.” I giggle nuzzling into your chest and I give you a passion kiss. “I can’t wait for you to see my dress. It’s going to be beautiful and you’ll be blow away.” I tease giggling.

Snow smiled and said “I can’t wait to see it and I’m glad you’re not going anywhere. I’ve only known you for a couple weeks but it feels like I’ve known you forever.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back