• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Mamodo War (Nenma Takashi & Randomfella)

Unfortunately for Lucy, sleep did not come easily that night. They may have been strange, but that mamodo knew where Tamashi lived, she could return at any time to attack him again and burn the book. At one time the idea of her book being burnt would have brought only relief, but now... She wasn't so sure what she would do without the young man. It still drove her to curse herself.
A breeze under the door, a shadow looming out from the window, it all drove Lucy to hide under cover in fear, sounds from outside always seeming to alert her just before she could fall asleep.

It seemed by the time she finally got the slightest bit of rest, it was already morning. Rubbing her eyes in discomfort, Lucy dropped from her bed, her feet making a *thud* as they hit the ground, before moving into a pair of slippers. An audible yawn escaping her exhausted face as Lucy moved toward the table. Jumping up onto the chair next to Tamashi, Lucy let out another slight groan, before smiling as she noticed the food before her, if anything the night had made her quite hungry.

"Morning." She let out in a half-yawn, rubbing her eyes once more with the sleeve of her right arm. She couldn't wait any longer, quickly consuming the food before her, though she attempted to keep some etiquette. "T-thank you... Again." Lucy stated, looking up toward the young man, her eyes still not fully opened, attempting to give a large closed smile. Her expression dropped however as she noticed the discomfort on his face, causing her to look down at his side, her face moving toward more of a frown, still blaming herself for what had happened. There was no doubt that the ordeal had injured him, human's weren't like mamodo, they were physically weaker and slow to heal, yet she feared he would be quick to put himself in danger again. Looking back up toward Tamashi, not wanting to bring the attention to his parents, her eyes widened, showing clear sorrow in his pain.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Tamashi smiled seeing Lucy enter and begin to eat he watched her like always devour the food. He was constantly impressed with how much she could eat it was like her stomach was some kind of pit that couldn't be filled. He began to eat as well not nearly as fast but he still ate quickly. He had to after-all he skipped yesterday but he couldn't worry his parents so he would need to go to school. It did worry him what Lucy would do all day considering she had yet to make any friends beside him. "Hey Lucy." He looked down to her seeing the sorrow in her eyes he understood she could tell his wound still hurt. "Don't worry about me I'm fine. More importantly are you gonna be okay while I'm at school? Mom will be here but she can be a bit....dramatic so I wanna know you'll be okay here without me. It'll only be for a little bit I'll come back soon as I can."
Randomfella Randomfella

Lucy gave a slight nod toward Tamashi, attempting to be enthusiastic, though she could hardly hide her unease. It wasn't just her that was in danger now, who knew what could happen if they found him at school, maybe she could just hide with him... Lucy looked over toward the young man's bag, checking for the outprint of her all too familiar book, before letting out a short breath of air. "I... I'll be okay Tama." Her voice could not conceal her insecurity as she smiled back up toward him. "Just... Be careful." Lucy continued, her voice turning slightly more serious, her expression more sombre. His parents might have thought she was simply referring to the other teens at school that Tamashi seemed to have a reputation with, though the true risks were far greater than they could have imagined. Waiting for the family to finish, Lucy got down to take their plates, before moving them to the kitchen to wash them.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back