• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Mamodo War (Nenma Takashi & Randomfella)

The girl let out a small gasp of joy the girl pointed to herself. "Um uh I'm uh Rin um it's uh well ya know uh nice to meet well you." She seemed to be fumbling for the words before Tamashi spoke up. "I'm Tamashi this here is." As Lucy clutched to him tighter he figured pushing too hard could have the opposite result. "Sorry she's shy um nice meeting you Rin." He picked up Lucy and began carrying her away. The girl sighed going back to making her own sandcastle.
Randomfella Randomfella

Looking up from her perch Lucy watched Rin as they walked away, a slight frown on her face, giving a slight wave as they did so.
"S-sorry." She spoke up to Tamashi, it was clear he wanted to help her have fun, why did she have to be so difficult? "And... Thank you." She continued, slumping a bit. "It was fun to be outside." Lucy stated, her mind venturing back to her life in the mamodo world. "Even back home I didn't know many mamodo, I... I can't even remember what I used to do at school." She looked up toward the sky for a bit, as if trying to recall what she did when her father came come, but it just didn't come to her.

Saying that brought a reminder to her however, surely Tamashi would soon be going back to school or something, what would she do then? Perhaps just wait at home for him? Perhaps she could fit in his bag... For some reason she didn't think that would work out well. "How is your school Tama?" She asked as they arrived to the house.
The sun beginning to set, it seemed the both of them had been out for some time after the fight, probably over a day, she shivered slightly as the cold breeze tickled her cheek.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

A small smile spread onto Tamashi's face seeing Lucy wave a bit. "It's fine baby steps." The girl waved back more enthusiastically Tamashi chuckled. "I'm glad you had fun then." At the mention of school Tamashi frowned for a moment him mind playing in loops. "Hey isn't that guy." "I heard he took out a whole gang of bikers." "I heard he once killed a guy." "I heard if you look into his eyes he takes your soul." "I heard." "I heard." "I heard." "I heard." "I heard he doesn't have any friends." Tamashi quickly smiled at her. "It's fine if I gotta I could stay behind and keep ya company." He looked at the ground for a moment. "Not like I'd really miss much."

Lucy's mention of school made him think of her world. Just what kind of place was it. He could take a few guesses but things were still pretty fuzzy in his head. Getting to the house when they walked in they could hear the tv. Tamashi's father watching the news on it two masked figures were throwing a purse snatcher to the police. "Here you are citizens another job well done by Ms.Amazing!" The shorter figure spoke up. "And Ms.Power!" Then the two ran off Tamashi chuckled at the news. "We have vigilantes now?"
Randomfella Randomfella

Lucy frowned a bit at Tamashi's response. "I know you said not to say I'm a burden but..." She looked at the ground for a second before facing him once more, in truth she would have preferred that... But... "School is important Tama." She stated, grappling down to the floor. "I'd feel worse if you stopped learning for me." She sighed before grooming her hair back into position.

Turning to the tv, Lucy gazed at it for a moment, before walking toward it. "How did they get all of that in such a small box?" She asked, looking up down and around the tv set, attempting to find an entrance. "Isn't that what the girl at the park was called?" Lucy thought back to the wannabe super hero crushing her sand castle before pushing her face against the television to get a closer look, blocking the view.

Suddenly it switched to an obnoxiously loud retail advert, the sound and flashing lights causing Lucy to sprawl back in shock with an "Eep!". From a safe spot behind Tamashi's Father's couch, Lucy's head popped up to view the strange box once more. "Where did they go?" She wondered out loud.

Tamashi nodded his head slowly at her. "Yeah your right I'm sure you'll find something to do." Watching Lucy amazed by the tv entertained both Tamashi and his father. "So no tvs in the mamodo world it seems." He thought to himself as Lucy tried getting into the tv. She must of pressed one of the channel buttons since the it changed. Tamashi's father picked up the remote and changed the channel a few times. Landing on a cartoon of a small boy and his quest for eleven gems to awaken a legendary lizard. "Oh I remember this from when I was a kid." His father told the two of them, Tamashi crouched behind the couch to Lucy. "It's just a box that shows us things nothing in it but gears and wires."

Only know did Tamashi take in what Lucy had said. "Wait that was what her name was wasn't it." Tamashi stood up for a moment to think but then came to a conclusion. "She must've been a fan or something. Come on out of there I'm gonna make dinner soon. Why don't you help me?" He asked holding out his hand to her.
Randomfella Randomfella

"Gears and wires?" Lucy questioned to herself as she gazed at the colourful screen, no way, this was a magic box. Thinking back to the girl at the park, that did seem plausible, maybe this Ms.Power had got her overexcited.
Grabbing Tamashi's hand she nodded. "Oki!" She responded with some excitement on her face, pulling him toward the kitchen. She had a lot of experience making pretend meals, so this shouldn't be too hard.

As they reached the kitchen appliances, her face turned to one of confusion. There were so many knobs, dials, and switches, all of which were far too high up, and who knew which one did what. "Uhm..." She glanced around, wanting to seem like she knew what was going on. "Wait here." She asked Tamashi, as the small mamodo ran over to pick up a nearby chair, lifting it over her head with ease and waddling back to the kitchen. Placing it down, she jumped upon it, before examining the surface once more. Holding her finger ready in the air, she perused the surface of the counter, before pressing the button for the garbage disposal, a loud crunching noise almost sending her right back off of the chair.

As soon as she stood before the kitchen Tamashi knew instantly she had no clue what to do. Yet he still played along to her facade watching her pick up a chair and bring it over reminded him of himself. A small smile forming on his face he could almost swear he could feel the cavities this girl was giving him already. The loud sound of the garbage disposal snapped him out of his trance and he quickly placed a hand on Lucy's back. Stopping her from falling while flipping the garage disposal off. "Well chief Lucy why don't you let your assistant Tamashi set this all up for you?"

Tamashi then brought out the pot and various meats and vegetables. Chopping some of the vegetables up he cupped a few of the chopped pieces. "If you would." He held them out to Lucy who was directly in front of the pot. "A master chief should be in charge of putting in the key ingredients."
Randomfella Randomfella

Snapping back, Lucy placed both hands on the bench for stability, a shocked expression covering her face. Realising the safety she calmed down, nodding to Tamashi. "Mm. That sounds alright." She nodded up to him, watching as he chopped and prepared the food. As he called out to her she snapped out of focus, holding out her hands for the vegetables. "Exactly." She smiled, before dropping them into the pot from some height, causing a slight spillage of water in the process.

As they came close to finishing the dish, Lucy nodded at the sight. "You're a good cook Tama." She stated, stomach rumbling just from the sight of it, it was strange how little these humans ate. Then again, maybe it was because they couldn't shoot fire from their mouths or the such. "I'll do the table." She stated, placing the chair back and awkwardly reaching up to place each bit of cutlery on the table which was already higher than her, feeling around with her hands to find the correct placement.

Tamashi nodded at her compliment he heard it so often from his parents. Yet each time still filled him with the same sense of pride in himself. He stared at his hands a warm smile on his face. "My mom would also cook for us. Everyday she would wake up and cook for us. With each day it seemed she got worse and worse at cooking." Tears swelled in his eyes he closed them turning away the tears shimmering like diamonds. "I began to forget what good food tasted like." His father just in the other room also began to tear up. "No matter how many cook books we bought her she seemed all the mkre terrible at it." Tamashi recalled a time she mistook salt for sugar. The worst part was she was making spaghetti.

He then turned on the stove the water boiling as the stew heated up. "So I began to learn how to cook. In order to save myself and dad from her cooking." From the other room his father added. "Lucky for us he picked up on it fairly quickly." Tamashi nodded looking at Lucy with a smile. "So if she ask if you'd like her to make you something be sure to not eat it no matter what."
Randomfella Randomfella

Lucy stood with a perplexed look on her face. "Are they both crying because Tama's mum can't cook?" She thought to herself as she continued to listen. "Uhm..." She tried to respond, it was quite a strange problem to her. "Riiight." Her tone was slightly confused as she nodded, trying to give the young man a reassuring smile. "It's okay Tama." She stated with more glee, tugging on his leg. "I can help you cook now, then if you go I can do it too." She smiled toward him, though in her mind she wasn't sure how well that would turn out. "It's the least I can do." Her voice turned more somber, while slightly pouting, still feeling like a sponge in Tamashi's home. Quickly she came back to a smile, it was clear they preferred her being here, but she wanted to do what she could to help.

As dinner was almost ready, Lucy slowly approached Tamashi's father to let him know. "Uh-D... Dinner is." Her voice was slow and unsure, facing down to the floor from her nerves. "Almost, uhm, done." She stated from behind the table leg, gripping on to it, slightly ashamed that she still couldn't build the courage to approach him. Glancing around for a short moment she returned to the kitchen to await the food, she couldn't help but quickly lick her lips in anticipation.

"Is that a fact then I guess I'll be counting on you when I'm too sick to cook. Trust me when I saw anything you make would be better than mom's." As if on cue the door opened and Tamashi's mom entered wearing a police uniform. She sighed before flopping onto the couch next to Tamashi's father. Tamashi's father looked down at Lucy resting his face in his hands. When she finished he teared up turning to his wife he began to brag. "Check it out honey she spoke to me she really spoke to me!" Tamashi's mom sat up in surprise and disappointment. "No way lucky!"

Tamashi poured the stew in bowels for everyone placing the bowels at each seat. Then sighed speaking without looking at his parents. "Maybe if you two wouldn't be so dramatic she'd feel more comfortable." To which his parents laughed. "Dramatic he called us dramatic dear." Tamashi's father said his mother adding. "Right you won't find more normal people around. Honestly with eyes like his iit's no wonder he's a bad judge of characters." Tamashi then narrowed his eyes at her. "We have the same eyes." His mother then fell to her knees on the floor. "He got me." After picking herself off the floor Tamashi's mom sat down next to her was Tamashi's dad. A little across the table Tamashi an empty chair next to him. Tamashi turned slightly to Lucy. "Well eat up I made extra just for you this time."
Randomfella Randomfella

Lucy watching from the kitchen as the scene went on, hiding slightly behind the door frame, unsure if she should laugh at what was going on, her eyes constantly darting from Tamashi to his parents as they spoke. From her cover she gave a small wave to his mother, cowering behind cover once more as she looked toward her, a frown covering her face shortly after from the shame of it. She didn't like it when people were afraid of her, surely they wouldn't like it either. Her mind ventured back to the human with the brown book.

"P-please, you were right! I am a coward! The kid corrupted me! Just let me g..." His voice was cut off as Lucy's tendril tightened around his mouth, constricting slowly, tears rushing down his face.
"This one would have broken us both, without mercy, he would have done whatever he pleased with us." Lucy spoke up, still facing Maruta while talking to Tamashi. "Read the spell again, and I will crush him if you wish it."

It was strange how stuck into her mind it was, as if she was still under the spell's effect, she definitely seemed to enjoy the fear at the time. Lucy sighed at the thought of it, it wasn't just that she thought he was afraid, she knew it, somehow she could just feel it... She could also feel something from Tamashi that she always feared, hatred, and anger.
"Anyone who would dare to oppose you will fall, anything you could have ever wanted would be yours, so long as you continue to read that book."
Thankfully he seemed to care too much to abuse her powers, no doubt that idea would have been far too tempting to most. But stronger mamodo wouldn't be dispatched so quickly, she knew it.

Coming back to reality, she joined the table, still a bit shook up from her thoughts. "A-are you sure?" She asked Tamashi as he gave her a larger plate, attempting to hide her thoughts with a neutral face. "Tha... Thank you." She replied with a humble tone, before starting to eat, this time being far more courteous at the table due to not being as starved as the first time, as well as noting their previous reaction. Though she still ate at a fast pace compared to a human, especially one of her size. "It's..." She looked up toward Tamashi's parents for a split second, before staring back down at her food. "Uhm, very good Tama." She finished, her voice still one of slight concern.

Tamashi ate up his dinner his parents once again praised him for his cooking skills. He smiled at them nodding but really he wasn't paying attention to what they were saying. He was too busy thinking back to their fight with Baruuk and Murata. What Lucy had said about his feelings she was right he did wish even jf only for a moment for the man to die. Tamashi stared at his stew blank faced snapping out of his daze when Lucy spoke to him. "Huh? Oh yeah thanks."

He ate some more stew then looked up at his parents. They both gave him worried glances before his mother spoke. "Tama-chan is this about yesterday?" Tamashi was just about to take another bite but paused at the question. "Yeah but it's nothing don't worry." Tamashi's mother sighed before turning away. "Tama-chan." He looked at her only for her to turn back pulling at her cheeks making a ridiculous face. As dumb as it was Tamashi couldn't help but laugh at it. His mother smiled before finishing her sentence. "Don't forget to smile every now and again alright."

Tamashi looked at Lucy he recalled the girl’s attempt at making friends and what she said about him. "Tama-chan is worth two...no five friends." Even if she had only said it in order to make him drop the talk of friends. It still filled him with a warm feeling he rested his head in his hands looking at her. "Lucy is worth two...no five friends." He chuckled repeating the girls statement before finishing his stew.
Randomfella Randomfella

Lucy smiled at Tamashi as he quoted her, her bowl now empty. She didn't want to let his parents continue to think he caused the trouble that day, she should have asked earlier, but it seemed he didn't want his parents to know.
"It... It was my fault... Maam." She stated, facing down at the table as to avoid eye contact. "I got in trouble and Tama...Chahn?" She messed up the pronunciation a bit as she continued. "protected me..." Lucy squeeked out, her gentle voice slightly coarse and dry, glancing up toward them for a split second, before facing to the side out of sight. "I'm sorry." She looked up to Tamashi as she spoke.

It was true, even though he was just a human, he did whatever he could to stop her from getting hurt. It was hard to say if he was brave or just foolish, but Lucy preferred to stay optimistic. It worried her at the same time, him getting hurt for her sake wasn't exactly a pleasant thought. "He has... A strong heart." She added somewhat silently. A strange line of words perhaps, but fitting, he would need one if they were going to survive, for more reasons than he would know. Finally she got prepared to take the dishes away.

Tamashi's mother sighed then sat back in her chair. "That I figured." Tamashi shot his gaze to Lucy then his mom before looking at the ground. "Sorry mom I just." His father finished. "Doing what you thought was best?" Tamashi didn't respond his mother continued. "We aren't upset or anything just worried. Tamashi, Lucy we worry about you both so please I beg you two stay safe." Looking at his mother Tamashi truly wondered if he could promise that. In his honest opinion that really wasn't an option. This whole war thing screamed unsafe but it wasn't an option to avoid this.

"I'll do that mom I promise Lucy will be fine." His parents smiled not taking into account how he only promised Lucy's safety. Tamashi had already settled as soon as Baruuk and Murata attacked them whose life mattered more. No matter what he wasn't going to let anything happen to Lucy even if it meant shielding her with his body. Why go through so much for a girl he picked up in a park and who dragged him into so magic war. The only form of answer he could probably give was she reminded him or well him. She was the only friend he had ever made and he wasn't going to just let something happen to his one and only friend.
Randomfella Randomfella

Lucy frowned at their response, it seemed they were going to blame him no matter what, and it only made her feel more guilty. Stumbling down from her chair, she approached them, awkwardly reaching up to take their plates, reaching up to try to find hers, Tamashi's mother handed it to her. "T-thank you..." Lucy spoke up silently, before taking them to the kitchen, soon after bringing her chair over to wash them.

???
"You don't seem to have a great deal of trouble handling them." The man spoke up, holding tightly to the subway railing in a hunch, stroking on his beard as he pondered.
"True. Though a true challenge will come soon enough." Another responded, towering above the other, his body thick and brawny, covered in a brown hooded cloak. "Victory is the goal, but more important than that, I must assure the next ruler does not end up being a tyrant." He continued to look ahead as he spoke, his serious expression hidden under the cowl.
"A noble goal." The shorter man croaked up, a small smile to his face. "If only we had the opportunity to change the world in such a way." He let out a small flem-soaked cough as he finished.
"Perhaps you do." The larger man quickly glanced toward him, making brief eye contact, before returning to a stalwart position. "So what do you call this place we now venture to?" He finished by asking.
Pulling a journal from his side, the smaller man glanced through it, as if checking to make sure he was on track. "Japan." He stated, before the two returned to silence.

Tamashi helped Lucy put the plates away and made his way to his room. Behind him he could see his father getting ready for his night job and his mother already fast asleep on the couch. As he entered his room he paused spotting two people in his room who shouldn't be there. A woman and small girl both dressed as super heroes. The woman smiled seeing him then spun quick before pointing at him. "It's nice to meet you Mr.Devil." Tamashi quickly grabbed a chair by his bed and threw it. The woman ducked as the chair flew out the open window behind her.

She panicked for a moment backing away holding up ner hands. "Wait slow down!" Tamashi paused about to throw another chair lowering it. "Are you not here for the book?" The woman cleared her throat then pointing again. "Of course we are!" Tamashi then threw the chair again the woman dodged the chair the furniture flying out the window again. "Will you stop throwing things!" Tamashi glared at her for a moment the woman froze her smaller partner jumped onto Tamashi's bed. "You better watch out before Ms.Amazing stops being nice." Tamashi now noticed the small girl and recognized her. "Aren't you that super hero girl from the park?" The girl nodded to Tamashi then introduced herself the woman did as well the two posed together. "The heroes of Justice are here Ms.Amazing, and Ms.Power!" Tamashi had to wonder if these people were for real. Meanwhile his mother was still in a deep sleep.
Randomfella Randomfella

*CRASH*
Lucy looked up toward her door, the sound seeming to come from Tamashi's room. "Mh.." She sighed, placing the stuffed rabbit that she was playing with to the side. "He's so rowdy." She thought to herself, contemplating the noise, before focusing her attention back to her imaginary game.
*SMACK*
Another similar sound echoed, was he simply having a clumsy fit with the furniture in his room? She felt she should probably check it out. Placing both hands to her sides Lucy pushed herself off of the bed, and strolled toward the door. Walking on deft feat as to avoid waking Tamashi's mother she headed toward his room, though if he didn't do it, it was unlucky she would.

The door already being slightly ajar, Lucy slowly pushed it open. The first thing she saw was Tamashi, facing away with a serious expression. Her simple pink pajamas covered her body to her neck, one arm stretching out to the side, and another covering her mouth as she began to yawn, she approached to question the young man. "Tama are you oka..." Suddenly out of her tired stupor she noticed the two costumed vigilantes looking over Tamashi, like some sort of stand off.
Lucy went silent, freezing up at the sight of them, slightly shivering in response. "Wh--What's?" She couldn't even finish her stumbling sentence before the two began to interject.

Tamashi grabbed a small round table from his floor and lifted it. The woman pointing at him quickly shouted. "What the hell is with you and throwing stuff!" Tamashi yelled back. "The hell is with you and breaking into my house, how the hell you even know where I live!?" The woman chuckled shaking her head. "Heroes have their ways lad." Her partner added. "I followed you from the park!" Ms.Amazing shot her look to Ms.Power. "Um what are you doing?" Ms.Amazing asked Ms.Power, who answered. "Oh well you said heroes never lie so I just." The woman sighed patting her partner on the back. "That's right good work Ms.Power!" She gave her a thumbs up Tamashi sighed at this duo.

It was then he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. Turning he saw Lucy the two wannabe heroes noticed her to. Ms.Power pointed at Lucy with a smile. "That's the girl from the park I told you he was a mamodo!" Ms.Amazing nodded her head. "Indeed I had my doubts but with the two side by side he definitely has to be one. Though I will saw he's bigger than the others so far." Tamashi couldn't believe these two first they show up out of nowhere, claim to be heroes of justice, and now they think he's the mamodo. Ms.Amazing pulled out a yellow book. "Prepare yourself for some JUSTICE! The first spell! Uh." She looks back at her book to double check. Ms.Power looking back to see what's taking her. "Aha there it is BarudoBirei." As she said that Ms.Power's eyes glowed with a yellow light before a beam shot from them.

The beam struck Ms.Amazing as that's what she was looking at. Ms.Amazing flew back and hit Tamashi's wall and fell to one knee. Ms.Power ran over to her and rubbed her back. Ms.Amazing then chuckled looking up like some hero froma battle series. "Nice shot there." Tamashi then corrected her. "No you hit yourself." The two partners looked at each other and blushed at their own stupidity.
Randomfella Randomfella

"He?" Lucy thought to herself, slightly blushing in a bit of embarrassment mixed with anger, did they think she was a boy? As they continued on however, it became clear they were in fact talking about Tamashi. Her face was puzzled for a second, before snapping back into the reality that these two were not just here to talk when they readied a spell from the book. "T-Tama! Ru...!" She was about to warn him of the spell the girl just called out, but it seemed the mamodo had fired at her partner instead.

As her partner was knocked back, Lucy ran over to Tamashi, tugging on his arm to get his attention. "Watch out Tamashi, mamodo powers... They aren't always so straightforward." She warned him, assuming the act to be some sort of trick or beneficial spell, her voice high and worried. "J... Ju-... Just leave us alone!" Lucy whimpered at the two, already showing signs of displeasure across her face. Thinking back to the little knowledge of these 'super heros' she had, she continued, her voice now more quiet as she looked toward the ground as to avoid eye contact. "Aren't super heros meant to be nice?" She frowned.

Ms.Power stood up pointing at Tamashi Lucy's pled seeming to only cause them to think less of Tamashi. "Corrupting a poor child just how low shall you sink Ty Ackerman!" Tamashi grit his teeth reaching for a sewing kit to throw it before he paused. "Wait....who?" Ms.Amazing coughed rubbing her stomach clearly still hurt from the impact. "Don't play dumb Ty we heard the kids call you by your nickname." Tamashi raised an eyebrow to her then looked at Lucy as if she had the answer. Then it hit Tamashi and he looked back at the duo. "Wait....ya mean Mr.Devil? That's just some stupid nickname I got for looking similar to some anime villain." Ms.Amazing paused staring at Tamashi. "Wait so you aren't Ty Ackerman legendary delinquent, the same Ty who roams from place to place just to fight the strongest people there?" Tamashi nodded his head agreeing. "My name's Tamashi just like she said." He motioned to Lucy and the duo turned their backs to them.

Despite them whispering they did a poor job letting the others still hear him. "Babalo you said he was Ty!" "But Lina I thought he was you heard the kids." "Not just that but I noticed he has baby photos in this room. He is totally human you said he wasn't." "I said I felt like one of them wasn't he just seemed more likely." "You are so in trouble when we get home." The two turned back to them their facade back in place. "It would appear we had made a simple misake let us meet again under kinder circumstances until then." The two leaped from Tamashi's open window a mattress sat where they landed.

Tamashi scratched his head sitting down on his bed. Then closed his eyes with a long sigh. "Lucy be honest." He looked at her pointing to his face. "Do I look like some kinda bad guy?"
Randomfella Randomfella

Lucy scratched her head for a moment as the two bickered, if this was some sort of strategy to confuse her, then it was definitely working. "Wait, isn't that..." She pieced together the facts in her mind, that was the girl from the park earlier, but it seemed they had already made their escape before she could finish. "Wait, what?" She questioned herself, her eyes seeming to lose focus as the confusion further spread. Soon enough, however, Tamashi grabbed her attention.

Staring up at him, Lucy paused for a moment trying to think of what to say. To be honest, when she first met him looking into those eyes of his sent a chill up her spine like no other, granted she wasn't the bravest of mamodo, but still. "Not to me you don't." Her voice was uplifting despite the confusing scene as she smiled in a short giggle, eyes closing as she did so, clearly dodging the question before giving a semi-real answer. "But like I said before Tama, it couldn't hurt to smile a bit more." She noted in a more subtle voice, remembering how he would stare at some, with such a serious expression.

Moving to the window, she placed her hands upon the sill and watched out for the duo, but they seemed to be long gone. "Under kinder circumstances?" She questioned out loud, before turning to Tamashi. "That was a strange mamodo, why didn't she try to take the book?" Lucy asked in a puzzled tone, looking at the purple book by Tamashi's side, as if he would know the answer if she didn't. In her mind all other mamodo were here for one thing, to be the next king, so why did it seem like that was not this one's goal?

Tamashi chuckled at Lucy's suggestion a small smile on his face. "Yeah yeah, your one to talk." He grabbed her cheeks pulling her face into a small. "I'd like to think your the last person to be giving me advice on making friends, your no better than me at it." He let go of her cheeks tapping his chin. "Though you have a huge advantage being really cute. So you'll probably make a ton in no time." Tamashi looked at their book then out the very same window the hero duo jumped from. "I don't know what was with those guys. The gave off a completely different feeling than those other two. Though we shouldn't let our guard down it might just be some sorta trick."

Tamashi let out a long yawn rubbing his eyes. "Let's worry about those two tomorrow, right now I'm real tired." He layed onto his bed another yawn escaping his mouth. "Night Lucy." He turned over away from her yet he hadn't closed his eyes. He was thinking how he'd deal with these two if they attacked again. The lazer Ms.Power shot out seemed to have alot of knock back power to it, but did little damage. Despite not seeing any other spells he didn't think she'd be all that scary. If he needed to he felt he could take them on. He also got a bad feeling about the guy they had mistaken him for. Whoever ths Ty was he sounded like a real tough guy, and by how they spoke he also must've had a book. Just how many people would they have to take on? Just how many of them could Tamashi take on?
Randomfella Randomfella

Lucy scrunched up her face a bit as Tamashi pulled on it, a small frown forming after he was finished. He asked for her opinion after all, but it seemed he was still a bit defensive on the matter. She couldn't help a small smile escaping as he continued however. Maybe it was true, she wouldn't say it herself, but other children didn't seem to care if one was cute or not.

As Tamashi mentioned the other pair, Lucy simply nodded. Mamodo always had a plan, well, she didn't, but in her mind she was the exception, not belonging in this competition at all.

"N-ight." Lucy mumbled back to him in a yawn, wiping her eyes as she did so, before stumbling out of the room toward her own, hoping the constant thoughts of threat their recent encounter supplied wouldn't keep her up 'till the morning.

As Tamashi awoke from his sleep he let out a yawn before getting up from bed as he stood he suddenly felt a sharp pain in his side. Dropping to one knee he sucked in a sharp breath through his teeth. Bringing his hand to his side it was the same spot that rock had hit him. He had managed to push through it for a while but last night's burst of movement thanks to Ms.Power and Ms.Amazing must of irritated the wound. As the pain slowly throbbed he stood up letting out a sigh he headed out of his room knowing he had to get breakfast ready. Tamashi made sure to get breakfast ready for everyone then sat down at the table holding his side as it ached. He took a few quick breaths before settling into the chair so as not to worry anyone else about the wound.
Randomfella Randomfella

Users who are viewing this thread

Back