• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Mamodo Saga (Sequel to Zatch Bell)

joeymicl

The Protector
If you are unfamiliar with Zatch Bell you can read up on it here:http://zatchbell.wikia.com/wiki/Zatch_Bell_Wiki

You can even watch the first two seasons on hulu for free!!! This is the last time I'm proposing an RP like this.

I have major battles "planned" out and ready to go. Your encounters are the only unplanned battles. I digress, this takes place 1000 years after the last Mamodo Battle with Zatch and friends. New relationships were forged years after the final battle. Many of the 100 Mamodo children and past Mamodo (that were controlled by Zofis) have made families. Their children either have one specific set of parental spells or share a mix of their parent's magic spells. Zatch is obviously still king, but not everyone agrees with his benevolent ideas. The new battle for king will be highly regulated and observed by Zatch and his council. To help keep the human world safe, the battlers will be sent to another dimension where only the walls and floors of Earth can be interacted with. Meaning any destruction will stay in that dimension and not affect Earth.

The rebelling group plans to use this dimension to trap the losers indefinitely with ancient spells they have uncovered. When a mamodo's book completly burns, they will turn into spirit form and be trapped there. The human will unfortunatly escape unharmed. Many of these rebels plan to sneak their children into the fight to make sure they use underhanded tactics and trap as many mamodo children as possible.

Although this is in the future, we will act as if all present day structures are around. The world was thrown into a third world war that actually shut down all electronics. The past 1000 years have been used to rebuild and to bring back current day technology reimagined. (I know kinda lame) Now you will have to, technically, control two characters: a human and a Mamodo. Hopefully that shouldn't be too hard as both should have similar interest and ideals. I hope more people are interested in this!!!

Guess no one wants to do this with me. Oh well, at least I can use good ol' Zatch and Kiyo in another RP soon.

The only thing i don't like is being the child of the previous characters. I thought it would be like the original show just with new characters replacing others that had no relation. You know, Like a parallel universe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back