• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Last edited:
very very cool!! i'm just gonna get this organized for now, since it looks like we got a massive group here.

don't forget to try and adapt your character's power to the characteristics of their card!

Me - The Hanged Man
Squad141 Squad141 - The Magician
Eccentric Oddball Eccentric Oddball - Wheel of Fortune
alstroemeria alstroemeria - The Tower
eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch - The Fool
ebb ebb - The Hermit
Meme Machine Meme Machine - The High Priestess
WinterGreen WinterGreen - The Devil
Yess! Thanks for letting me reserve wheel of fortune! (:

Oumscar Oumscar and xAlter xAlter i've got you guys written down!!

i'm kinda scared of having an overwhelming amount of people, so i will of course be accepting the 9-10 people who've already reserved cards (oh god i wasnt planning on actually using the entirety of the major arcana) so yall have reserved spots, and i'll probably accept 2 (max 3) more people when the chara sheet thread is up!!

Oumscar Oumscar and xAlter xAlter i've got you guys written down!!

i'm kinda scared of having an overwhelming amount of people, so i will of course be accepting the 9-10 people who've already reserved cards (oh god i wasnt planning on actually using the entirety of the major arcana) so yall have reserved spots, and i'll probably accept 2 (max 3) more people when the chara sheet thread is up!!

Oh no, I`m sorry about that......I mean it does seem like a really good story.
I was wondering if I could reserve the Temperance card, if not it`s okey just don`t stress yourself to much.
thank you

if not it`s okey just don`t stress yourself to much.

What they said. If it’s all too much, or you feel like you have too many people, it could also be an idea to have a co-GM, if you have someone you would trust to do that. Or if you’d rather do it by yourself then don’t stress yourself out! Have a happy ghost :ghostuvu:

hey! i see a lot of people have already expressed interest i'd just figure why not throw my hat in the ring, especially since you mentioned if you're reading this it's too late which is one of my favourite childhood books, personally im quite interested in making a character based off of the star or the lovers, anyways have a lovely day or night wherever you may be

I'd like to reserve The Emperor (with Death as my secondary, if we're allowed to have two characters). And I'll volunteer as co-GM if you want/need one (though I don't use Discord, so disregard if it's mandatory for the RP ;P ). Will drawn FCs be accepted for this? ouo

hello! If possible can i please reserve the chariot card?
i absolutely love tarot

not gonna lie i got kinda freaked out by the amount of people to signed up, so i only chose 12 people to have registered spots, and i closed the character sheet. sorry! i'll let you guys know though if someone currently in the rp ends up leaving and a spot becomes available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back