• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (。◕‿◕。)The Lunar Lotus Inn(。◕︵◕。) [All Are Welcome~! ]

@Retro109

Please keep OoC stuff in this thread

And she's based around the Elder Scrolls universe. Though a good chunk of her (Mainly abilities) is more on the original side. Same with the whole Immortal thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you missed the villain's intro. But that may be the only major point missed

Falin and Alexander had a small chat, now she's talking with Marguerite and Reiko to learn more about this world.

So can I just join without reading a million posts? The word walk in makes it sound like that to me. (This RP isn't dead right?)

Kyubi said:
Few, my reading list is kinnda big.
Tell me mini story please!
My character wants to do something (I'm not saying what) and happy death villain wants to kill his angel characrter

Every vs my character

I need a partner

The fastest and shortest I can say

WhyNot said:
My character wants to do something (I'm not saying what) and happy death villain wants to kill his angel characrter
Every vs my character

I need a partner

The fastest and shortest I can say
Kay thanks, Now would a overly lucky greedy rich man trying to pay of an unfambely large debt be partner material?

Also angle character? Who is that?

Kyubi said:
Kay thanks, Now would a overly lucky greedy rich man trying to pay of an unfambely large debt be partner material?
Also angle character? Who is that?
look at the first page of the character sign one angel is a good one running the inn and the other is bad trying to kill the owner.

WhyNot said:
look at the first page of the character sign one angel is a good one running the inn and the other is bad trying to kill the owner.
Okay

Last edited by a moderator:
@KageYuuki

I'll need to use Dereth's character for one post. If you were to add him to your cs, put him underneath yours as a Spirit. Mine counted as my 4 'powers'.

@Retro109

Ah! So sorry, I got roped into going out of town for the day. But I don't have any issues with you controlling him. Truth be told, because I really haven't gotten the chance to use him in any threads yet he isn't really fleshed out enough for a CS.

Np, I went out the day before yesterday, so I can empathise with that.

What colour shall his text be? Just so I can distinguish the difference.

Here's the page for color BBs if you don't have it:List of BBCode colours

Oh wow, lots of choices...

Darkmagenta or Darkviolet would be alright. You can pick an element, etc if you want since you have that lore a lot more fleshed out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back