• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (。◕‿◕。)The Lunar Lotus Inn(。◕︵◕。) [All Are Welcome~! ]

@happydeath

Wow.. This is good. I might just join this. But I do have a few questions first;

~ What are the rules?

~ How much do you expect us to write? (Just putting this here because, on this site, casual could mean a few sentences or 15 billion paragraphs.)

And finally, ~ Will the Inn have jobs for the supernaturals to do?

My god O.o I'm shocked how quick people came here. xD I just made this account and first time on RPN and i got people interested. :3 I get the feeling..im going to be liking it here xDD

@Genieva Von Bubbles

[mention]Genieva Von Bubbles[/mention]

Hah! x3 Thank you. You're welcome to join if you wish.

@LoveLures

[mention]LoveLures[/mention]

-The rules was just put up now. There aren't too many since this is my first roleplay on this site. I am going to make it simple and easy to learn the bbcodes and more about how posting works on this site.

-How much is expected to be written doesn't really matter to me. I know I put it casual but I really don't care how much you type. The more detail you wanna put, go right ahead. If you can't think of anything and wanna go one liner, go right ahead!~ xD It'll be preferred for more at the very least a paragraph..but if you can't that's 100% okay with me!~ :3 As long as you have fun.

Warning: Even if you give me a one liner..there will be times..I might actually still type back at least a few paragraphs..x.x since I can't do a one liner..to save my life..it just feels wrong.. xD

-Of course there will be!~ :3 JOBS EVERYWHERE xD The owner(myself) is obviously the manager of the place..but he is also a chef. (Doesn't mean you cant still apply for the chef position.)

- There will be two more tabs I shall be making for locations of where the inn is, how there will be different areas nearby or places to go. You guys are welcome to give in ideas of what is nearby and such as well. :3 There will always be a section for job openings and such as well~

(Or NOT. I didn't know I had to send in a ticket for adding new tabs. Okay..jobs and locations will just go all into overview. O.o '')

Last edited by a moderator:
@happydeath

Oh thank goodness about the writing minimum! If it's a good day I can write 1 - 2 paragraphs, but even if I can't write that, I refuse to write a one-liner; no need to worry 'bout that :3

And for the jobs, good... good. I was thinking of making a tavern maid/barkeep/bartender sort of person.

@LoveLures

Not a problem. :3 1-2 paragraphs is perfect for me!~ And again, even if it's less than that; I'll be completely fine with it..as long as you have fun!

As for the job. Alrighty. I'm going to be working on the job section on the overview part now. I have the locations and different things up right now..just need to make the job section nows.

Question about the roleplay, and this will probably seem dumb and obvious so I apologize ;-;

But where do we start? I'm guessing after were accepted we can jump right on in? Im just afraid I might have read something incorrectly and dont wanna do the wrong thing is all ;w;

@InkDreamer

Oh no worries! It's not a dumb question!~ :3

It's a completely walk-in roleplay so you can start anywhere you wish in it. The inn/tavern itself is in the middle of the forest and since your character is a maid..you can be within the inn already or do whatever you want to have them in the inn or not. X3

@XZ Crazy

Accepted!~ :3

@happydeath so, I'm thinking of creating an ancient forest dragon. Would it be okay to have her as a grounds keeper for the inn/temple? Just want to run it by you before I create her. Well, recreate that is.

@Kiroshiven

Hm? Ancient forest dragon and grounds keeper for inn/temple?

Can you give me a bit of an explaination on it a bit before you make it? Likkee...she/he/it is the guardian of the entire forest kind of thing? or like some kind of god(wouldnt be able to allow this; sorry.) thing? O.o '

====================================

By the way everyone! I have finally returned from a long trip this weekend! xD i shall finally be able to actually put in posts and such now that i am free.! D:

happydeath said:
@Kiroshiven
Hm? Ancient forest dragon and grounds keeper for inn/temple?

Can you give me a bit of an explaination on it a bit before you make it? Likkee...she/he/it is the guardian of the entire forest kind of thing? or like some kind of god(wouldnt be able to allow this; sorry.) thing? O.o '

====================================

By the way everyone! I have finally returned from a long trip this weekend! xD i shall finally be able to actually put in posts and such now that i am free.! D:
I ended up changing her to a dryad because i hadnt gotten a chance to use Anna and Ruck yet. I was excited when i came across their images and thought "shed fit in perfectly!"

happydeath said:
.___. woah...rp moving really fast...x.x i can barely catch up with my own posts..x.x
It's pretty good though, I've been on here a while and I've never seen the ball get rolling so quickly :) it's actually pretty exciting

horrorterror.jpg

Just thought you'd like to know :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back