• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (。◕‿◕。)The Lunar Lotus Inn(。◕︵◕。) [All Are Welcome~! ]

@Ldybug123My person is in his room by himself he's lonely go be his friend and do whatever he tells you to

@Akira

It would help a lot of the other players if you added a little more detail to your posts. You said she gets up and starts exploring. Elaborate on it a little. Where does she go? What does she see? Add some thoughts, feelings, etc. It'll help develop your character and make it easier for others to interact with you

@Akira

It's fine. Just remember one of the points of a casual thread is let someone improve as a writer without worrying about a minimum post requirement.

@Akira

Samething with yours O.o ill have the innkeeper greet you once everything is said and done. o.x i need to have him greet a few new guests actually xD ''

@WhyNot

The only reason i haven't had the villain go to your room yet is I'm waiting on a few people to post so i can end up posting for my other characters too..ill have my character meet yours soon..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking I should wait at least until after the scene with Adrasteia and Yuuki ends before Falin should pop up again. xD Since Y'ffre visited her she wouldn't have to sleep as long and still feel good as new.

Last edited by a moderator:
@WhyNot

Umm I think Sasha's kind of blind, so reading your CS isn't going to help the character any. That'd kinda be metagaming and no one likes that

Well, the character not knowing doesn't matter. But telling a player to go read your character sheet doesn't help anyone

[QUOTE="Genieva Von Bubbles]Ahh! Sorry I'll post as soon as I get back from my cello lesson!

[/QUOTE]
awesome I also play cello and other things :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back