• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (。◕‿◕。)The Lunar Lotus Inn(。◕︵◕。) [All Are Welcome~! ]

The Bosmer blinked at him, quiet for a moment. "I guess it's a little bit of jealousy," her voice was low. "Seeing others so close when the ones you work with, that expect to have your back and you theirs...don't exactly care for you." She gave a quiet chuckle. "Besides, being immune to the flow of time sounds nice until you start outliving friends and loved ones." Her fingers lightly touched the two rings hanging from her neck.

@happydeath

"I'll see if I can help her then. I guess I'll 'See' you at the feast?" He asked, smiling. Not waiting for an answer, he walks out of the reception room and heads to the kitchen.

Reiko blinked a few times, his eyes flashing brown - showing that Osora was helping him think of a good reply - and said "Immortals... Living forever sounds great, but you then realise what you have to live through... If I was immortal, being a Spirit Mage, wouldn't be so bad. Since I can summon the Spirits of my loves ones. But Spirits and Souls are very different. When you die, your Soul is either turned into an Angel or a Demon, your Spirit is given an Element and waits for a summoner. Both Soul and Spirit keep the memories and personality. Sorry, I know that doesn't really help, but I suppose - in some ways - immortality can be a blessing. You just need to find the right methods". Reiko groaned as he said, annoyed "Osora, when I said 'help me with a deep response', I didn't mean go into detail about life and death! How does that make anyone feel better!?".

Falin shifted slightly. "Well...he tried anyway." She let out a slow breath before looking back up at Reiko, "Spirit mage or not, being immortal is quite the burden. But just remember, there's no such thing as true immortality." Rarely did the Bosmer ever bring up the fact she was an Immortal. Perhaps she was still tired from t he past few days. Or perhaps the weight of her responsibilities was beginning to wear on her.

Ethan stacked the plates onto Marguerite's arms high and she carefully carried the plates out, following Charolette close behind. Someone else walked into the kitchen and marguerite smiled at them, Ethan yelled at them, "Oi!, If you're helping grab a plate or two and carry them out the table." She walked past them and followed Charolette out side. The plates teetered slightly and the witch was mumbling under her breathe as she walked out and looked around at the people all chere for food. She saw the Bosmer at a table talking with others. She seemed much more relaxed than before which was good, but an aura of worry came off of her. Then looking at the table she saw a boy who seemed to be having more than one essnence about him. The she looked at the other and she shivered for some odd reason. She set the plates down and quickly grabbed a sandwich and cup of water since it was her break now. She began making her way towards the table.

The witch reached the table and stood awkwardly there, recalling what had happened the night previously and hoped that the Bosmer wasn't upset at her. She shrugged and smiled, "May I sit with guys?"

@Retro109 @KageYuuki @Apathetic Empathy

(Sorry I took forever to post I got really busy this week)

Last edited by a moderator:
"No, no, don't be sorry." Falin tried to smile at Reiko. At the sound of Marguerite's voice, she blinked and glanced around. Finally she spotted the witch that had approached them, "Of course, have a seat." She motioned to a still open spot, "I was hoping to get to talk to you anyway."

@Cold Coffee

Marguerite smiled and sat down in the vacant seat. She took a bite of the sandwich. Forgetting her manners she pit her free hand in front of her mouth, "My name is Marguerite of the Grey, " she said around bites. Then looking at Falin she tilted her head, "What do we need to talk about? " She swallowed her food, "Nothing bad I hope."

@KageYuuki

"Marguerite..." Falin murmured before nodding, "It's nice to meet you. My name is Falin Nightlake." The Bosmer shook her head at the witch's question. "No, nothing bad... well, it shouldn't be anyway." She took a slow breath, recollecting her thoughts. Y'ffre said this woman could help, she would have to trust her with this. "Someone told me your role is to keep balance in this world. Is that correct?"

Marguerite nodded giddily, "Yes sir Bob. " She noticed an odd twinkle in her eyes, the witch tilted her head to the side, "What is a Bosmer of all people doing all the way out here? It's a pain in the but to get out here."

@KageYuuki

Falin blinked. How does she even know what a Bosmer is? Let alone that I am one... She shifted, her eyes back down on the table. "Well...that's a bit of a long story to be honest. And I'll admit I'm not even sure where 'here' is outside of that it's the Lunar forest."

wWRX1uj.png
ZRcL1Ct.png

Yukito Himura

After receiving the answer from the male employee that had been before him about what he was to do now and the dark haired inekeeper had suggested to head down to the kitchen or at least the dining room to help out the new employee named as Marguerite with the food; Yukito would simply nod his head. After doing so, the dark haired male simply ended up making his way through the large building of his inn while he had gone in search to see if any of the other guests in the building required any sort of assistance whatsoever. While he traveled his way down the large halls; it was only moments through his walking that the sensation of something had been horribly wrong within the inn itself, the feeling had been strange since it had neither felt fully dangerous however nor did it feel as though it were there to plan to actually make friends with anyone either. Unaware of the presence being that of Alexander; an arch angel that had been sent to exterminate Yukito from the entire inn and existence, rather than planning to go in search of this strange feeling; the innkeeper decided that possibly it was right about time that he had made his way to the dining room as well where the lunch feast had most likely started by now. Since he had missed the dinner feast due to the events of last night, the least he could've done as the owner of the place was to show himself to the new guests at the lunch one; rather than being rude and keeping his time to himself.

Wandering his way through the halls while doing his best to ignore the strange presence, it was only moments that it had taken Yukito to actually make his way down from the halls where the rooms were and end up approaching his way towards the dining room in the end. Finding himself there where many other guests had flooded the room along with other employees enjoying themselves for the large lunch feast; the dark haired innkeeper simply kept his usual warm greeting smile across his lips as he scanned the room to get in the sight of everyone that had been within the room. The amount of food that had been made by both the help of his new employee along with the current employee chefs he had working for him had smelled amazing just as they had the amazing look to them as well.
"Wow..they really did great.." Speaking to himself as Yukito had approached the large table of different foods, since he hadn't been one of those who had helped with the feast this time; the least Yukito could've done was look at the different things that were made. He knew well enough that none of the chefs would've made any mistakes in their foods due to how much they loved their own job at cooking and just as those thoughts went through his head. He only found himself being correct just as he witnessed the many different and new dishes that had been prepared that never once did Yukito even see be made before.

Tc3PFsZ.png
nHXGunm.png

Alexander Taiga

After sensing the strange and unknown force of what seemed to had been a god-like power within the large building and pin-pointing where it had been coming from. The entire time, Alexander had remained sitting upon the mattress as he awaited to see if he could possibly figure out who or what this being was that held such power within them and even slipping pass the arch angel to have him not notice until now. Once gaining this information and reopening his dark hazel gaze, Alex wasted no time to stand back up to his own feet and immediately head out of his room. No matter who this being was, there was no chance he could simply let this go unchecked; he had to figure out who this presence was. If Alexander was going to end up killing anyone in general; having someone or something with the presence of a god like this within the same building was most likely going to make his own job much harder. True enough, since this presence was not of any of the gods that the light haired male had been familiar with; he still needed to figure this out in case he could've possibly just been underestimating his opponent in someway.

Following the path before him for the first few minutes or so, it would take little more than a few minutes for the arch angel to end up coming across the path that would've lead him immediately to the dining hall; where many mortals and other beings had been within the room. Two of which stood out quite clearly within the room; one, Yukito; his target had also been within the same room currently. While the other had been still of that god-like presence, due to him being in the same room as this presence; by the time his dark hazel gaze had finally landed upon the female named as Falin who held the intense amount of power, Alexander had stood there with his attention focused upon the woman as he did what he possibly could to try and figure out what he could about her just from standing there, watching her from the distance.

Falin's gaze remained down at the table as she awaited Marguerite's response. She knew there would be questions about what happened to her and she knew she would have to answer if she had any hope of getting home. But that didn't make thinking back on it any easier. Her thoughts were interrupted as a familiar scent crept into the room. The Immortal tensed slightly, the fact she was unarmed only making things worse.

An Angel from last night had entered the Inn.

Could they have returned after Adrasteia? Or were they looking to destroy the inn? Her thoughts were already racing as she looked over the different scenarios that could possibly play out. Even with the assistance of others such as Reiko and Marguerite, innocents would likely get caught in the battle and killed. She wanted to avoid that if at all possible. She was far more capable of handling a battle today than last night. Though should she let more of her power show in hopes of discouraging an attack? Or would it be better to suppress it and lay low?

No, if this thing was after Adrasteia or someone else in here she needed to make it clear it wouldn't be so easy.

A spectral direwolf appeared in the lobby, its eyes glowing a piercing blue. As it approached the angel, Falin's voice crept into Alexander's mind. 'A new appearance isn't going to hide you. You have no business here.'

@happydeath

Marguerite's face scrunched in concern and she took another bite of her grilled cheese. In her head she was trying to figure out how in the world that this being had come here to begin with. It took more than just a bit of pixie dust to get to this world in a physical form. Unsure if the Bosmer was in fact there, the grey witch gently poked Falin in the arm several times. Feeling that the being was actually there Marguerite rested her chin on her hands. "How in the world did you get here in body? I mean yeah, I've been to your world twice I think: once in person, the next through astroprojection and even then both were incredibly painful." Unable to comprehend the elf's presence Marguerite massaged the bridge of her nose, "Why would you come here? It's a lot less pretty here."

Suddenly a chill went up the witches spine. A new presence walked into the room. Marguerite felt the eyes of a strong holy essence scan the room. Hunching her shoulders, Marguerite drew her legs into her chest and wrapped her arms like a ball. Slowly turning her head, the witch saw a man dressed in white at the door. Recalling her earlier card read Marguerite stiffened and awkwardly turned back to Falin. Hoping to whatever highest power out there that he wouldn't approach. Angels and holy beings terrified the poor magic caster and she liked to keep her distance from heavy religious believers.

@KageYuuki

@happydeath

@Cold Coffee

@KageYuuki

wWRX1uj.png
ZRcL1Ct.png

Yukito Himura

All the while, after checking each and all the different foods that had been placed upon the table of the dining room. The instant the angel had stepped into the same room; it took little more than a second or so for the presence that he had felt earlier begin to crush him from within once more. Unaware of this power coming from the male arch angel that had stepped into the room, the young innkeeper had done his best to try and turn his head over his shoulder to shift his gaze and see if he could point out the source of the unknown being. With the large amount of guests and employees that had been eating at the feast within the room however, mixing this with the fact that there were many other energies within the room as well; it made it nearly impossible to pin-point who the source came from. Shaking his head at the thought of this, Yukito wasted no time to slowly but surely make his way towards the nearby entrance into the kitchen from the dining room; maybe if he had gotten in there; the painful presence would at least subside once more.

Tc3PFsZ.png
nHXGunm.png

Alexander Taiga

Once stepping into the large dining hall while his dark hazel gaze scanned the entire room of the several different guests that had been eating and spending time with one another. The light haired male angel had mostly been focused fully upon the god-like presence within the room to pin-point the location of the person around him before actually taking any possible action of attacking Yukito in this exact room somehow. It hadn't been long before while Alex had stood there that an unknown creature had began to step over towards the angel only to be staring upwards towards him; as the creature had stood there staring towards him with it's own crystal blue gaze; the angel would only arch a single brow towards the wolf before the sound of a female voice had finally echoed through his head in the end. As Alexander had listened to the voice of the woman within his skull telepathically, it took little more than a mere moment to realize that this female voice came from the same god-like presence within the room as she stated that he held no business there in the end. Rather than keeping silent and even thinking about obeying the orders of a god that he did not know of, Alexander simply returned his words towards the woman within his head. 'My business here is to remove a danger to this realm. You hold the power of a god within you...yet, you let the power of balance of this world run amuck. The innkeeper of this place must be removed from existence, he is a traitor to this realm.' As the angel returned his words towards the female being, knowing well enough that even if he hadn't known this god-like being in anyway; he wasn't about to take orders from her anytime soon.

||AAAAARGH!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?||

Osora roared. Reiko had felt it as well. A sickening feeling, which would mean either two things: There was a Demon or an Angel near. But this aura felt... Twisted. Like someone had taken the body of an angel and placed a demon's mind inside of it. Reiko shuddered at the idea, but brushed it off. What he hadn't been aware of was that Falin and this other girl had sensed it as well. "What was that?" Reiki asked cautiously.

@KageYuuki

@Cold Coffee

Adrasteia + Isaac

tumblr_mus463Cy6q1ricjqho1_500.gif
Adrasteia's eyes widened in shock. There was a garden here? She let everything Yuuki had said before that slip completely clear of her mind as she danced excitedly in place. The Void did not have flowers and in all the years Adrasteia spent in this world, it was in an abandoned manor of sorts, on the outskirts of a desert. She had never laid eyes on anything but sand and endless dark, and even though she had been places where there were flowers and trees and the like, she was in no state of mind to enjoy them.

"There really is a garden?! I would love to go, can we go right now?" Her eyes filled with a childlike wonder and hopped from one foot to the other in anticipation. She eyed Isaac thoughtfully. He had never seen flowers either and she was hoping if he tagged along, the sight of something new and exciting would break him out of this stuffy mood he was in. She turned to face him and cupped both hands to her mouth before shouting, "Isaac let's go see the flowers!" Adrasteia then turned to Yuuki with almost pleading eyes. "Please let him come along, I won't let him bother you or the garden but he's in a bad mood and I want to help him out."

a654b29d1bd7fd25a67c9b20ad68b3a3c06017f0_hq.gif
Isaac was in deep sleep and when Adrasteia's shout woke him, his eye twitched in irritation. That stupid woman had snatched away any hope of getting decent rest. And there she was, still shouting gleefully about flowers and dancing in place with that annoying fox child. Isaac held great dispassion for children and those with a childlike disposition mostly because they were not up to par with what he believed living beings should be.

However flowers were quite interesting. Never in his lifetime had he seen one, far to busy watching a head of pink hair to appreciate any actual nature. Slowly he rose from his seat, rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck to work out the knots that sleeping in a chair provided. He eyed the fox boy, Yuuki, carefully and made certain to keep contact with the tiny imbecilic woman to a minimum, lest he lose his hand.

"I will go look at the...flowers I suppose. Just keep that runt as far away from me as possi-" Isaac was cut off when Adrasteia grabbed both his hand and Yuuki's, standing between them, much like a median for aggressive thought, and asked Yuuki to lead the way.

@happydeath

A frown tugged at the corners of Falin's mouth. She was more focused on the angel's words to hear what Reiko or Marguerite were saying. 'You're right, I do share my body with a god. But as for the balance of this world, I have yet to be here long enough to determine what that is.' She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. 'That said I won't intervene until I've gathered more information. But do not intervene in my buisiness. You talk of restoring balance to this realm and yet you ignore the human dabbling in the black arts, looking to cheat mortality and surpass the gods themselves.'

@happydeath

Marguerite adjusted the grip on her legs and sit as straight as she could. She leaned over towards Reiko and put her hand up as if to hide what she was saying about the strange white essence, "Maybe if we don't move and stay really really quiet it will leave us alone, all I know is that the angel over there is super bad news." She curled herself up again and took a bite of her sandwich. Looking at Falin again she noticed that the other being was eyeing up the stranger. Raising an eyebrow at her Marguerite rolled her eyes, "Stop looking at him. He might come over if you keep making suggestive eye movements."

@KageYuuki @Retro109

@Cold Coffee

Reiko nodded slightly, looking down at the table. "An angel? Bad news? What kind of Divine Soul poses a threat to anyone other than the Demons?" He questioned, keeping his voice low.

Reiko's questions made Marguerite shrug. "All I know is that the card read that I did spelt bad news and there was an angel in there to carry out some sort of judgement... the worst type of judgement is when it is sent out by God or any other religions. Love and religion are the two most powerful reasons to kill." Frowning she reached for her cup of water and took a sip.

@Retro109

"An... Archangel? I've only met one before, and he threatened to sever the bond with my Spirits and throw my soul to the Demons. They're supposedly half Demon, half Angel: Creating a perfect executioner. Enough good will to judge who is good and bad, but enough evil in their heart to murder..." Reiko murmured grimly.

Marguerite frowned, "Most of the angels I have spoken to aren't the best type of people to be around, rather preachy and self righteous because they're angels." She just wanted to make the angel go away, especially if he were an archangel. "If he is in fact an arch angel I should hope that it's to take out some of the crash around here."

@Retro109

Users who are viewing this thread

Back