• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ™ก ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‚๐‹๐”๐ โ€” ( ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘ )

Other
Here
wow wow wow. even w the extension, this deadline creeped up. tomorrow!!! yahoo!!!

yeehaw sunny is..,, like 95% done except i have to unfuck the code & maybe add some more deets
but this rp looks sick as hell and iโ€™m really excited to start reading abt everyone elseโ€™s characters !!

yeehaw sunny is..,, like 95% done except i have to unfuck the code & maybe add some more deets
but this rp looks sick as hell and iโ€™m really excited to start reading abt everyone elseโ€™s characters !!
yeehaw !!
(if you need any help w the unfucking lmk!)

applications close in about an hour! im so excited yall c:

TIME'S UP!

{ oxytocin oxytocin Chione Chione TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord erzulie erzulie morbidity morbidity lvcid lvcid oliver oliver
incandescent incandescent Inuzori Inuzori a z u l a a z u l a MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx violetmoon violetmoon honeyfrog honeyfrog mindheist mindheist SilverArrow SilverArrow }

applications are officially closed.

thank you to everyone who has shown interest and/or applied, baird and i are seriously excited to get started! we're going to select the characters that will be accepted now, so please keep an eye out soon. each accepted member will receive a pm. once all pms have been sent out, we will update this thread again.
< 3

the pm has been sent out!
if you have not received a pm, unfortunately you were not accepted. i'm sorry to disappoint anyone, but we had to make some tough decisions.
thank you all for applying, and see you around rpn < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back