• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom the lost gods | a camp half blood rp CLOSED

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
Something is stirring deep inside the pit of Tartarus. An ancient force is coming. Out of the cries of two sisters, a third will rise again to take her revenge and take back what was her's. After all this time, Gaea is reforming in the pits of Tartarus with the help of her two sisters Nyx and Akhlys. Though knowing that the Gods of Olympus would never allow it, the sisters made a plan. With the help of Nyx's son, Hypnos, the Olympian gods and goddesses have been put into a deep sleep and imprisoned all over the world. Now it is left to the gods children to find their parents in time to stop the two sisters from reforming their third and most powerful sister, and save the world. Again.

---
Posting Requirement: 2+ Paragraphs
Let me know your activity level, I don't want this dying.
OCs Only, no Canons.

I'm only accepting 3 of the big three per parent.​

OOOOooooooooooooooooooooh Nice!

My activity? Somewhat good, not the best, but I post really just whenever I'm needed XD Like I could be super active one day, then kind of the next, etc etc

Is this a closed rp? If not, I can give this a shot.

Normally I can post one or two times a week, though sometimes less if I'm busy irl.

this sounds fun! but, ah, my oc is a son of hypnos?
( btw my post limit is like, three paragraphs )

This sounds fun. I'd love to join in. I post at least once a day, more often if needed.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in joining this crew. I have the website open all day every day, so I'm always around if needed.

You are all welcome to join. I'll try to get sign ups up soon. My computer has had some issues and I had to factory restore, now I'm busy trying to redownload everything.

I would like to give this a try. I can get at least one post out a day depending on what is going on. Maybe more depending on my work schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back