• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Lost Book

Amala slightly smirked once she saw irritation on his face. "That is not how this works savage" the corpses said once again, the ground beneath started to rumble as the bones of a much larger creature started to move. Everyone could now see the aura's all going towards Amala souls and life being consumed by her, the ground below her became barren as she stood still. The grip on her staff became tighter as she was starting to get impatient with the barbarian.
Kazanna Kazanna
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi
(i didnt know what else to write sooo)

Arachnos

"Savage?" He questioned, glancing around at the other barbarians, he paused realizing she meant him, "Oh, You mean me. No. Nononononono, I'm not some run of the mill savage. I am The Savage. Say it right, or not at all you Heathen. I am Arachnos, The God of Destruction, even if I don't seem like it now..." He paused, "Oh, you mean to fight."

Arachnos rolled his shoulders, and grinned at her coldly. "The more shit we break, the stronger I get. Maybe not divine power, but physically, I'll get more resilient and stronger, and faster, the longer this goes on. Just to let you know, the tree's weren't an accident." Arachnos explained a bit too much, thought it didn't really matter to him.

Petroshka Petroshka

The Thief in the Market

He paused, looking up at the castle, his hands dropping to his sides as he witnessed Nyx capturing several unknown's. His gut went cold and he watched as they vanished. There was enough hesitation for Lux to catch up to him, and more than enough for him to reach back into his pouch and draw the bead out. He may have been a bit greedy, but he wasn't stupid. He had no desire to die, and less desire to meet whatever was up there. Turning back towards Lux, he raised his hand holding the bead up towards her.

"Not worth it. I'm not going to the castle, not after seeing that..." He muttered.

Lux would have seen the spectacle as well, her reaction would be her own, but the thief would have no part in it.

Alyce-Marie Alyce-Marie

The Elemental God
(His voice sounds like Groot xD)
As the others gathered in the throne room once again, they would begin to experience an odd feeling. The floor beneath them would begin to hum as a great presence washed over the castle, emanating from below. The humming would soon escalate to a shaking as the stone walls began to sport cracks. Soon the entire castle would be experiencing a minor earthquake as supports and pillars were fractures under the pressure. But still the castle stood, as if by sheer will.

Deep, deep below the layers of stone and brick, in the darkest depths of the castle, was a figure that kneeled in the darkness. The two guards stationed to oversee the 'weapon' would notice the shaking and glance anxiously at the figure, squinting to glimpse more detail. They would jump back in fright as one of the large heavy chains that bound the figure snapped spontaneously.

"Go, warn Calcifer." One urged to the other, who promptly unlocked the steel grate door and ran for the spiral staircase. The remaining guard stared back to the prisoner, clearly terrified at what was happening. Another chain ripped itself apart so violently that it lashed a deep scar in the stone wall beside the guard, who quivered in fear, frozen in position.

"Ahhh... It has been too long..." A single fiery red eye ignited in the darkness as the figure was now suddenly staring at the guard. The guard didn't react, too shocked to even utter a word. The being then slowly looked up in the direction of the throne room.

"Ashton."

The chains exploded off in a fiery explosion as the being slowly stood up. It was seven feet tall, made of what appeared to be some kind of wood and sported only an eye for its facial features. The guard raised his pike fearfully, his unsteady hands shaking uncontrollably. Fend off a god? What madness was this that Calcifer demanded of him?! The god in question turned its head to face the mortal. And then the being vanished. However, it had actually moved with such speed that the poor soldier's eyes could not physically witness it. The god appeared before the man and sharply jabbed an extended arm through his chest. Blood poured from this new wound, staining the wooden arm as the singular eye burned with vengeance, glaring at the unfortunate soul, "Your life is forfeit for being a follower of my enemies." He lifted the body up and threw it to the side. It hit the opposing wall with a wet crunch and slid to the floor, leaving a crimson trail on the cracked stone bricks that pooled around the broken body.

In the throne room, Ashton would hear the god's words echo in his head as the shaking stopped. A few moments of silence would pass as all seemed to calm down. And then a large rune symbol would carve itself into the very rock of the floor in the centre of the room. Fire would then ignite from this rune as a dark red glow would fill the room. The figure would rise from the rune, a wooden construct made mute and blind. But he would make those foolish enough to now oppose him fear the wrath of a shackled mind.

fire_spirit_by_thiago_almeida-d5yalta.jpg

The god stood there for a moment, merely just gathering himself for a moment. It had been many years since the fateful day he had been imprisoned. He had been unlucky and had overlooked the god binder that had ensnared him, but that mattered not anymore. He had been gathering his power from Mother Earth during his incarceration, feeding himself so that he did not simply die out in solitude. Even now, his power was greatly diminished from what it once was. If Nyx was supposedly one of the weakest of the gods, he was one of the strongest.

Speaking of which, Nyx was actually present in the room and he turned his head slightly to look at her, "Nyx. It was your summoning that freed me, then." The god then turned to stare at Ashton, trapped in a disgusting cage in a bout of irony, the powerful divine presence washing over those present in powerful waves as his temper flared, along with the flames that blazed from the top of his head.

"You no longer hold me prisoner, mage. You will face my wrath-" It was then that he noticed two things: Calcifer, an ally of Ashton, displayed signs of having been killed and revived. Moreover, he appeared to be grovelling in complete powerlessness. The thought brought a curious expression to his... lacking... features. But more importantly, there was a being that displayed the energy of several gods within him. Turning again to fully face the man, his attention was immediately drawn to the Godbourne eye, a gateway to view those he had taken for his own purposes. Even more curious. He senses traces of... Magna? Just what had happened here? That wench could not fall to the hand of a mere mortal, she had ensured so.

"What is your name, mortal?" The Elemental God asked of the man, his temper subsiding some. He ignored the two captured mortals, deeming them unworthy of his notice. If there was nothing immediately of importance to him within this room, the god would simply proceed with his original plan: making Ashton and Calcifer pay.

Kazanna Kazanna Desert Rose Desert Rose Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Isolde Isolde Enolx Enolx

Last edited:
Two Eyes One Nose

His face returned to the Mechanical state. He stared at her for a long moment.

"Several Leagues to the East." He explained mechanically.

Two eyes looked her over and frowned slightly, "You're going to the Capital then?" He asked her, "They'll kill ye for being a mage. Figger the new boss would probably let you hang out around here. Keep ye safe from Calcifer's goons. He said that Unique's were to be protected. I figger yer pretty unique." He said with a slightly hopeful smile.

Despite the threats of violence, she had spent more time talking with him than most others had, so he viewed her as a sort of friend. Two Eyes One Nose had almost no friends, beside his carvings that was, and they weren't very good at talking back, they didn't actually talk back at all.

"If ya want ta stay... I could talk to the boss for ya." He volunteered.

Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow (My apologies for the short post, but this character is so hard to play xD he's literally autistic.)

Last edited:
Deidrick knew the moment he felt the goddess's energy gather around them, that there was no reason to continue fleeing; they were not going to escape now. Halting his escape as the lightning cage formed, Deidrick crossed his arms and gave an unimpressed sniff as they were instantly transported into the throne room. As the energy cage began to dissipate, Deidrick made an unabashed grab for the fleeting power and absorbed it into himself. The casters in this room may be far beyond his current capabilities, but he had no intention of just staying drained and powerless, if he could help it. 'If you want to stay alive, I would suggest you put your focus away and get comfortable. We aren't getting out of this one. He's too powerful.' Deidrick hadn't seen Ai move, but he could easily anticipate the elf's actions from the emotions leaking into the telepathic link.

This entire time, Deidrick trained his gaze on the bone man who had just bound two goddesses to himself. He heard the first goddess speaking to him and inquiring about him, but her ignored her completely. Speaking to bone man with all the base irritation and displeasure he could muster, Deidrick sat back in the air and crossed one leg over the other. "Care to explain exactly why you-" He was interrupted by the excessively extravagant entrance of what could only be another god. What the hell? Ariael goes from not seeing any gods in centuries to three of them popping out in quick succession. What's next, "The Real Deities of Ariael"? Deidrick cast the newest arrival a look of disbelief and was glad that he kept his connection to his fairy senses firmly closed. The close proximity to all these divine and dark energies would have caused his brain to sublimate.

Isolde Isolde Desert Rose Desert Rose Kazanna Kazanna Enolx Enolx

Zekes Liotre

There was a pause in the man's reactions. He watched as an elemental deity appeared and true fear gripped him. He subdued it, at all costs, and suppressed a shudder, staring at the elemental god's form in curiosity. His Godborne eye traced over it and he found exactly how strong it was. Strong enough to reduce the capital to ash, but not strong enough to kill him. He shrugged internally, it wouldn't come to that. Talking was what he was good at when it came to it.

"Zekes, Zekes Liotre, At your service. I'd be the one who Nyx now serves, and the one who enslaved Magna Veda. You've history with those two then I take it?" He inquired.

Before really waiting for a reply, he prattled on for a moment to distract the deity while his godborne eye gathered information on the creature and his body recuperated. He glanced towards Angelo, praying the man would be wise enough to take the cues he was dropping.

"With the help of my friend over there, we subdued Calcifer. Being a necromancer, I revived him for information after he died in combat. He is of no threat any longer, and at current, I do need a bit more information out of him before he is no longer an asset. As for Ashton..." He paused, glancing over at the man, "He's kind of a mystery to me. The devil seems to be a disguised Wind Elemental. Though, he's yet to show his true form. Probably to hide from the other elementals..." he glanced to the Elemental, "I wonder if they'll detect you, and send a cleanup crew to dispose of you in your weakened state... Might be a good idea to hide yourself until things settle down." he coaxed.

It wasn't that he was trying to get the elemental to weaken himself, it's that he wanted him to focus on something besides anyone in the room. Self preservation was usually the first thing deity's sought, after that, it was anyones guess. He took several moments to place his hands behind his back in an almost regal way, before he began speaking again. Of course, that was a ruse as well, as he was carefully creating a spell with his dagger and the gathered energies from Magna to bind this new god if need be. The information for him was harder to gather, as it would take directly exposing his godborne eye to the creature, which would be a huge red flare. Meanwhile, the spell he was working on would be masked by his form, and by Actuate Blood as it worked to repair his internal organs.

"I'm honestly not too familiar with the current political situation here, but I do belive Calcifer was this land's king... Which... by right of might and conquest, I suppose technically Ashton is now? Or me, depending on who says what to the guards once they arrive. So my question to you, Oh Divine one... Is what do you seek currently, and how can I be of service to you?" He asked the being carefully.

Desert Rose Desert Rose Enolx Enolx Kloudy Kloudy Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Isolde Isolde

Nyx, Ashton-

Nyx glared at the fairy boy who refused to answer her. She may have been a servant to Zekes but she was still a goddess. However, he was not her focus. She saw the last few moments of exchange between Zekes and Magna. It sent a shudder down her spine as she saw one of the most powerful goddess' be taken down with such ease.

"Now then...." she spoke slowly getting her demeanor back only to have it fall once again by another interruption.

She stared at the elemental god who acknowledged her and spoke of her summons. Her eyes drifted over to Ashton in fury "what the hell did you do?" she snapped at the elemental.

The goddess floated up and around the being examining him carefully. "We thought you dead..." her voice cooed.

"You will be king over the people." Nyx told Zekes already knowing Ashton's fate.

Ashton-

The elemental tensed seeing his 'weapon' appear out of the ground and he looked at him in utter terror. "You've.... awakened?" he asked trying to play it off for concern instead of being the fool who trapped him.

He looked at Zekes as he spoke to the god "Yes... I would rightfully be king." He chuckled and finally decided to push out the bones that pierced his skin. As he did so with such force they were spread and all that was left was him standing there with holes in the skin not a single drop of blood on him.

Kazanna Kazanna Kloudy Kloudy Enolx Enolx Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Isolde Isolde

Sillifrey, with Pandora

Sillifrey was off guard when she heard a voice and turned around to see some sort of creature. The bottom half looked human at least but the top was unnatural to Sillifrey. No monster had ever looked like this. But in a moment of pure instinct she jumped back ready to attack the entity should need be. "What or who are you!?" She asked in a demanding tone her hand at her shortsword hilt should the need arise to defend herself. Sure it sounded friendly but she was not taking any chances with all of the demons that disguised as little girls to get Sillifrey to drop her guard. "And not another step closer until I know your intentions and identity!"

Desert Rose Desert Rose

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cefrey

Cefrey was still running as fast as she could. Which was fast but given whatever form of power those two creatures might not be fast enough. "Dammit all me move faster! In fact I need to have a long conversation with me from seven years ago! If I had long strider I'd be moving double the speed I am now. But noooo I had to pick Charm person, Because apparently that was more important then a spell that can make me run faster. Fan- freaking -tastic me good on you for being a bloody idiot!" She said as she continued running in whatever direction she was going.

The Elemental God
fire_spirit_by_thiago_almeida-d5yalta.jpg

"Magna? Enslaved? And you say you are just a mere mortal?" The god stroked his 'chin' thoughtfully as he then glanced at Ashton, "Yes, the wind elemental. A suitable punishment is in order for that one." The deity raised a hand in Ashton's direction and the man would begin to feel himself sinking. Should he look down, he would notice the very stone floor he stood upon was now swallowing him up. It gripped with a tight grasp as it moulded around his legs almost like a liquid. After a few moments, Ashton would have disappeared deep beneath the earth, but he was not yet dead. The god still had plans for that man.

"Ashton will be no king. You can have that title if you so wish." The god stated with a dismissive air. He then turned to Nyx and adopted what looked to be an attempted frown, difficult when one only posed a quarter of a face, "Dead? Surely you held greater faith in me than to be killed by as weak fools as my brethren?" He looked to the side and spoke in an undertone, "Although what I had done to prevent such a thing is best left unsaid..."

He then turned to address everyone in the room, "I am Marx Flamestone, second and fourth Elemental God of Ariael. Wielder of the Righteous Flames and Protector of Mother Earth." His grand introduction was accompanied by a flare of fire from his head to accentuate his obvious pride. He expected those like Nyx to roll their eyes at such a display, but it was time to reform the traditions of old.

Finally, Marx turned to Zekes once more, "You seem to be more of a god killer than a god caller, young one. I see their souls in that wretched eye of yours." His mood didn't appear to be hostile or disapproving in any way, but more as if he were just stating a fact that needed to be said, "It seems you now possess a great political power, now that this mongrel has been dethroned." He gestured haphazardly at Calcifer, not bothering to look at the man, "But beware, the Elemental gods have not left this realm yet." His single eye burned brightly at Zekes, "And may a firestorm of death descend upon those that would disturb them."

Marx then strode over to Calcifer a stuck an extended hand through the man's chest, on the left side. A trickle of blood would leak out as Marx left a magical little something in the man's heart. The god then withdrew his bloodied hand, sure that the strange blood magic the god killer used would heal the wound, "That man now belongs to me," he told the necromancer, pointing a finger yet again at Calcifer, "See that he is not damaged or suffer the mighty blaze of my wrath."

And with that, Marx began to sink into the floor just as Ashton had done previously. Disappearing deep beneath the earth as well, he would eventually emerge from the wall of an underground cavern. A magma lake pooled in the centre and the air was dangerously hot for any normal mortal. Marx glanced over at Ashton, who had been disposited into the cave before him, the single red eye burning even brighter as the god stared at the man.

"So, Wind Elemental, what punishment would you recommend I inflict upon you?"

Desert Rose Desert Rose Kazanna Kazanna Isolde Isolde Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly Enolx Enolx

Last edited:
Leliana smirked as she stood up, a mischievous gleam in her gold eyes, "They won't be finding a mage." It was obvious Leliana had a plan, even when she was smirking you could see her eyes calculating something in her head.

A mute servant was sounding best at the moment, perfect for infiltrating the castle.

"I can't stay, I'm afraid. Ariel needs a little bit of a wake-up call, don't you think?" Leliana didn't wait for an answer. Instead she turned around and faced the poor bandit.

"Malheureusement, vous être en vie n'est pas sur ma liste de seau." (Unfortunately, you being alive is not on my bucket list. ) Leliana said with a sigh before, her expression holding no remorse before practiced motion she would expertly move to slash the bandits throat.
Kazanna Kazanna

Angelo cocked his head in amusement when Zekes talked about keeping his talents close. When Zekes asked if he could boost or replicate his powers, he grinned as he added that to his mental list. "Why yes I can," Angelo responded "As to what powers are at my disposal, that depends on the situation. I guess my only power is to change myself and reality, based on those around me." While that wasn't the whole of it, it did satisfy his compulsion to answer, and answer truthfully.

Just as Angelo was about to deflect away from further questions about his powers. Zekes started making power moves toward Calcifer. When Calcifer starting sobbing, Angelo found himself rolling his eyes. "You killed a lot of people," Angelo said to himself "Stop crying like a bitch. You had this coming, take it like a man." Angelo though about saying that to him, but decided that letting Zekes continue would be more useful.

As Angelo listened, he nodded as more information became available to him. "So there is a crapload of energy in this staff," Angelo thought "That is good to know, I may need that." When he learned that the staff was keeping a creature bound he sighed. "That would have been good to know earlier," Angelo said as he got to work. He took Calcifer's belief that he could use his staff and set to reactivating its powers to keep the god sealed.

There was short moment after the situation with Calcifer when the goddess Nyx left to chase the two mages that were outside of the room flying, and during that time, the being Angelo had learned was named Ashton added his two cents. The man had flaunted the power of the creature as if he would somehow be spared the destruction it would cause. Nothing really aggravated Angelo like people who were pompous when they have no good reason to be so, and it made him want to crush the man in a pocket of space. Luckily his murderous thoughts were sidetracked by Nyx coming back into the room with the two mages.

He looked the two of them over and could not help but fanboy for a moment. "There are freak'in elves here," Angelo said to himself "I am a dwarf away from a Tolken novel. Come on dwarf, where are you at. Think of the shenanigans we would get into. I wonder if dwarfs as as crazy drinkers as they are in the stories. Are these elves even like how they are in the stories?" As he was about to find out Zekes started to act again.

Angelo once again sat back as Zekes activated more of his magic. This time he summoned his own god and pulled it out of its realm into his circle. The god he summoned was large, really large, and Angelo spent most of the exchange staring at her chest. It's not that she wasn't attractive other places, but when else would he get a chance to look a a super size rack. The exchange was basically the same as last time, but a lot less hot. Zekes repeated his long ass title, and Angelo went back to looking at the goddess chest. There was a little back and forth between the two of them, but that got boring quick, so Angelo used that time to compare the shapes and bounciness of the two goddesses clevage. After a bit of screaming and a little more back and forth, the exchange was over and the goddess was taken away. Angelo found himself a little sad, but in the end was happy that he could have experienced the moment however fleeting.

While Zekes was a little worse for ware after the exchange, it seemed like not much had changed in the room. That was until Angelo learned that he might have been too late on the reactivating the staff. There was a symbol appeared on the ground and moments after a light show, a figure appeared. Angelo was actually impressed, to him the god looked pretty cool, and the flames were a nice touch. As the god examined the people in the room, Angelo once again was basically ignored. "Man, once or twice is fine, but this is starting to hurt my feelings," Angelo joked to himself.

When the god began his talk with Zekes, Zekes' attitude seemed to take a one-eighty. When he made eye contact with Angelo, he was sure something was up. "This guy is trying to buy time to capture this guy too, Angelo said to himself "That would explain the deflecting and stuff, well whatever, as long as this doesn't become a blood bath."

There was a moment there Ashton and Nyx interacted and Angelo found himself shaking his head at Ashton. "Stop drawing attention to yourself idiot," Angelo spoke flatly."Are you trying to get yourself killed?" When Ashton was pulled into the floor Angelo stared at him with an "I told you so" look until he was gone.

After Ashton's exit the god introduced himself, and gave his long ass title. So far this was his only issue with this world. Angelo found himself wondering why these people thought long titles are were good thing? When the god was finished he had an exchange with Calcifer, left his demands with Zekes, and then sank into the floor as Ashton had.

"Well, that was fun," Angelo said with a smile "I can't wait to see who shows up next. Anyway Zekes, are we are cool with letting the flame guy do his thing. He doesn't seem like he was going to cause any trouble, but maybe you know more than me."

Angelo then turned to address the two elves. "Hey, what's up," he said with s quick wave "I don't want you guys to feel left out. How has life been treating you two? What brings you two here on this lovey day?"

Ailill Daly

After what Deidrick had said telepathically, the elf lost hope of leaving here for now. Everyone and everything here was more powerful and more apt at the magic here. It sure as hell did not help the situation any by having multiple deities. All this had started with Ailill just wanting to read a book- one of the last ones there was for him to read. He was now wishing he'd read all the other books first before the fancy illiterate book that somehow appeared in his collection.

Glancing around the people of the room, his eyes landed on on who was staring at Deidrick and himself for a bit longer than expected. It unnerved him slightly but then after the exchanges between gods and the man with darkness on his bones, the man who'd been staring spoke to them in a rather casual way. Ailill shrugged at the questions and motioned at everything going around them. He wasn't quite sure he wanted to talk out loud, but the way his telepathy worked he'd have to hold at least one short conversation with the man before any mental exchange.
"I suppose she is what brought us here..."

A small subtle head nod in the direction of the goddess that called them pretty birds and playthings. The elf gave the man a very small smile. Out of all of the people in this room, he felt perhaps this man and almost definitely Deidrick were the only decent beings here. If the man decided to reply back, the conversational standards would be met for him to be able to be linked telepathically.​

Enolx Enolx Desert Rose Desert Rose Kazanna Kazanna Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

Deidrick watched the exchange between the elemental god and the bone man, Zekes Liotre, with a growing sense of displeasure. He was being held captive by a god more dead than he was alive and had to sit quitely and wait for his turn to speak. It was disrespectful and boring, and he was nearly inclined to simply walk out of the room. Obviously, this Zekes guy had everything firmly in hand as he was oh so obviously preparing to try and snare Marx in another god binding. Actually, that particular brand of magic intrigued Deidrick. He could tell that using it was no small feat, and he honestly wondered what it was costing Zekes to attempt it a third time on a god who was leagues above even Nyx and Magna combined. He's probably nothing but a liquefied guts inside right now. If he was strong enough to do all of this own his own, with ease, he wouldn't need to stall. I bet he's reaching his limit. The thought brought a dangerous sparkle to Deidrick's eyes as he came up with an idea. If he tries it again, I am going to fry him where he stands. Lets see how well he can hold hismelf together when he's already stretched so thin. He couldn't help the slight pout as Marx captured Ashton, claimed Calcifer, and retreated. Opportunity lost...

Deidrick was pulled from his sadistic musings by the approach and inquiry of the other Outsider caster in the large room. For the first time since being transported into the throne room, Deidrick took his eyes off of Zekes and looked at the strange man. "If you really must know, I would have much rather been left out of this whole mess. I was perfectly happy not being dragged into the middle of a war on a world I know nothing about, being held captive by a necromancer with chaos cleric magic and a pet deity. So my day has been one big disappointment after another. I know that is is only going to get worse from here on out, and your pathetic attempt at starting a conversation, when you're obviously in cahoots with that jerk, only validates my suspicions." Disdain dripped from Deidrick's lips as he spoke to the man with the mask, and jerked his thumb in Zekes' direction. The magical situation was starting to leak through the hold he had on his fairy senses and it was making him irritable.

Enolx Enolx Kazanna Kazanna Desert Rose Desert Rose Isolde Isolde

Users who are viewing this thread

Back