• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The long time romance partner search! (pairings and ideas enclosed)

youngin

Hello!

I'm youngin, and I'm looking for a long time romance partner.

I'm interested to do anything, although I do prefer FXM. I can play as male or female although I do prefer female, and also can do happy rp's or dark one's as well. 

Rules~

=please have good grammar. I know everybody makes mistakes, but please don't make incorrect spelling or grammar an all the time thing!

=I match my partners post length, so if you give me a two sentence reply, expect to get the same thing back!

=Be detailed. I prefer a minimum of one well written paragraph for a reply. Give me something to work with!

=I understand life gets in the way as I am very busy a lot of the time. Give me a heads up if you won't be able to reply for a while!

Pairings~

Teacher x Teacher

Mafia daughter x Rival Mafia son*

Roomate x Roomate

Teacher x Student (college)*

Barista x Regular customer

Sister x Brothers best friend*

Younger sister x Older sisters ex/current boyfriend*

Plots~

Loving you secretly!

Muse A has a brother. That brother happens to have a very attractive best friend, Muse B. Muse A's had a huge crush on him since she was nine and he was eleven. Now she's eighteen and he's twenty. They seem to be coincidentally meeting everywhere. One night, it's just her at the house she rents with her brother. He shows up, unannounced, expecting the brother to be there. What will happen while they're waiting for him?

Love, at first espresso.

Muse A is a barista at the local coffee shop. Muse B comes in every morning before work and sometimes on weekends, too. Muse B has always thought Muse A was attractive, and one day works up the courage to ask them on a date. Where will they end up?

But you're my sister's ex!

Muse A has always had an eye for her sisters current/ex boyfriend, Muse B. This RP explains itself. 

Please, if you're interested even a little bit in any of these, comment or PM me!! 

Hello! ^.^ 

I'd love to do these pairings: 
Barista x Regular customer
Roomate x Roomate

And/Or this plot: Love, at first espresso.

If interested, PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back