• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต: ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด

Main
Here

weldherwings

โ—‰-โ—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

do you feel lonely? have you had your heart broken repeatedly? have you considered that there is only one way out?

will you join
the lonely hearts pact?

character sheets
There are no set roles for this open roleplay. However, there are some guidelines for character creation to ensure others are miseducated about certain topics and their mental illness isnโ€™t romanticised. Before posting your character sheet, you will be required to pitch your character idea within the discord server. From there, you will create your character sheet to be approved.

When creating your character, I ask for three things: your character must be over the age of eighteen (including their face claim), you do thorough research on any mental illness topics to ensure your characterโ€™s portrayal isnโ€™t romanticised or harmful, and for face claims to be realistic.

If you're looking for a cs code to use with all the required information prompts, feel free to use my freebie code that you can find here. No pressure though!
love, weldherwings

your sheet should include
Basic information

- Name
- Pronouns
- Sexuality
- Ailments
- Ethnicity
- Languages
- Occupation

Appearance

- Height
- Physique
- Eyes
- Hair
- Face claim
- Features
- Body modifications
- Wardrobe style

History

Can be as long or as short as you want. Must include how their ailments developed and how they've ended up in hospital (and if it was involuntary or voluntary)

Personality

- Personality type
- Personality traits
- Anything else you'd wish to add
happy creations!

ยฉ weldherwings.

"you're an inspiration."
no. i'm sick

LUCA SEONG

• warning!

This character sheet makes mention of binge eating, body dysmorphia, malnourished, phentermine abuse, depression, anxiety and afrid. whilst not in full description, please note that there are mentions of these ailments through out the character sheet.

i'm aware

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

I'm only cryptic and Machiavellian because I care

SEFINA WILLIAMS

• warning!

some sirens were songstresses first, but the world did not listen to their music until it was tuned to the ears of the salacious. born anew in the art of seduction they thrive, collecting hearts like one does crystals. nevertheless, they will never forget how they had to drown first.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

"TO BE IMMORTAL;
LIKE GOD."

AMBRUS MIKSA

• warning!

This character sheet involves mentions of:
    Drug abuse, needles, suicide and death, predominantly in the History section.

CONTINUE

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

She's just shy... she'll open up to you one day.

NAGASE MIYU

• warning!

Miyu's backstory involves mentions of abuse in the foster system, depression, anxiety, drug use and PTSD. Please read at your own discretion.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

"I thought that โ™ฅ๏ธ was in the drugs but the more i took, the more it took away and i could never get enough..."

isรณbel fenrirsen
twenty-five

ยฉ weldherwings.

"I'm sorry...
I'm fine. Really."

MAX BERKOWITZ

• warning!

Bullying, internalized homophobia, sexual harassment, and suicide attempts involving overdose and asphyxiation. Read the history at your own discretion.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

"I'm never alone. God is with me."

HEATHER LOVELL

• warning!

Contains detailed descriptions of psychosis, hallucinations, delusion of a religious nature, violence and medical emergencies.

i understand

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

"What I wouldn't give to be in church this Sunday Listening to the choir so heartfelt,
all singing..."

Trinity Adora
Salvador-Carson

• warning!

This character sheet includes religious trauma, self-harm, delusion, anxiety, paranoia, deteriorated mental health, Dissociative Identity Disorder, sexual trauma (sa, csa), abusive parents, generational trauma, grooming, predatory behavior, and mental institutionalization through coercion.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

i'm sick and tired of praying,
i just wanna be better

DANTE NARVAEZ SANTA MARIA

• warning!

Contains discussions of fatphobia, homophobia, sexual assault, self-harm, suicide attempts, bullying and ableism.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

"there's comfort...in the nothingness."

JELLE DRUKKER

• warning!

history contains physical assault, descriptions of dissociation/ptsd/depression, thoughts of suicide, and implied sexual assault. please read at your own discretion.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

"i don't want to die,
but i don't want to live like this."

celeste archembeau

• warning!

this character sheet contains descriptions and a history of borderline personality disorder, depression, and suicidal ideation, along with an attempt, proceed with caution.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

"They say I look like him; a shame."

OSTIN BAUER

• warning!

This character sheet includes descriptions of child neglect, unhealthy family dynamics, borderline personality disorder, dissociative disorders, and the abuse of opiates. Please take caution.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

"take a long walk off a short pier."

AKIRA KASUGA

• warning!

This character sheet contains death threats, physical violence, ableism, suicide baiting, mentions of doxxing, and general ghoulishness. Maybe depression. Proceed with caution and remember that character views != RPer views. I swear LMAO

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

nobody believes me
but i'm always right

THELMA AINSLEY

• warning!

This sheet contains discussing child abuse, substance abuse, disordered eating (ARFID + anorexia), ableism, transphobia, and anything involving conspiracy theories or delusions.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

i am someone who did not die when i should have died.

PENELOPE WRIGHT

• warning!

Contains mentions of opiate abuse, suicidal thoughts and tendencies, failed suicide attempts, family death, juvenile incarceration, sex work, and disordered eating predominantly in the history section.

Read at your own discretion.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

"the world fucked me enough that it got to see the goods"

BETH HOWARD

• warning!

This character sheet contains mentions of child abuse both sexual and physical, harassment, sexual abuse, substance abuse, self-harm, attempted suicide. Readers discretion is advised for the History

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

You want to play in the fountain with our clothes on in a busy public square?
Fuck it, you only live once

Matt Wright

• warning!

references to depression, smoking, suicidal ideation, abandonment issues, abusive/neglectful childhood, suicidal ideation, military trauma.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

Youโ€™d worry less about what I thought if you knew how little I did

Forbes Atwood

• warning!

This character sheet mentions drinking, drug use, overdose, addiction and schizophrenia

i'm aware

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

Break my bones and tell me I'm perfect

ANNETTE LAVOIE

• warning!

This character sheet contains mentions of emotional abuse, self-destructive behaviors, major injuries, derealization, and nervous breakdowns. Proceed with care

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

I've gone through hell and back just to keep going through hell.

VASILIY PETROV

• warning!

This character sheet contains mentions of physical abuse, brief mentions of SA, suicidal actions, alcoholism, smoking, PTSD, abandonment, and violent tendencies. Proceed with care

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

Not a big "emotions" guy but let's try this anyways

Graham Byrne

• warning!

Trigger warnings for suicide attempts/ideation, alcoholism, grief, death of a sibling, parental abuse, and religious trauma

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

โ€here to fuck around and find outโ€

JULIAN PRICE

• warning!

This character sheet makes mention of depression, self-harm (cutting), suicide, homophobia, smoking, drinking, and violence. View at your own discretion.

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

Oh no! I blinked. Can I retake it?

Jackson Flores-Belrose

• warning!

Trigger warnings for suicide attempts, alcoholism, drug addiction

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

็งใฎๅ…จใฆ๏ผŸใ„ใ„ใˆใ€ใ„ใ„ใˆใ€ใ‚ใชใŸใฏใ—ใŸใ™ใ‚‹ใ“ใจใ™ใฃใ‹ใ‚Š้•ใฃใŸใ‚’็†่งฃใ™ใ‚‹ใ€‚็งใฏไฝ•ใชใ„ใ‚ใ‚Šใพใ™

KO YASUTAKE

• warning!

this character sheet contains various mentions of: suicide, violence, self-harm, strong language, alcohol and substance abuse, and more. please read at your own discretion

i agree

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back