• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต

weldherwings

โ—‰-โ—‰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

do you feel lonely? have you had your heart broken repeatedly? have you considered that there is only one way out?

will you join
the lonely hearts pact?

• warning!

This fictional story covers several mental health issues, including depression and suicide. If you or anyone you know need help finding support and crisis resources in your area, click here to a list of suicide crisis hotlines for more information

i agree

h

ยฉ weldherwings.

Last edited:
Let me pull my cocomelon ipad out!

Last edited:
283DEA14-A663-4EAB-99EE-2B0D6B81EB3C.jpeg

ahahaa hey this looks kinda sexy

As someone who has been detained; this looks interesting and super cool. I shall try again to get involved in some role-plays.

Eric Andre GIF

6dcedaed64d08ecc6cb41626bea68375.jpg

Last edited:
riddle . riddle . Gao Gao Sugarnaut Sugarnaut Twin Fantasy Twin Fantasy neon reverie neon reverie thinking thinking Miaow Miaow rakshasa rakshasa floralmoon floralmoon

heheheheh my plan is coming to fruition

the discord server is up and live~! feel free to join

Blitzkrieg Bob Blitzkrieg Bob sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
heheh the discord link is up above if you'd like to join us ^.^

just wanted to throw out a disclaimer here, and I'll edit it in the interest check also
it seems i may have not have explained the concept or selected the appropriate wording in regards to the plotline
whilst there is a "pact", the concept of the story is more surrounding these characters finding their reasons to stay.
i have zero expectations or wants for any of the characters to actually go "through with it"
there are several trigger warnings, and this roleplay is not for everyone. we also are extremely blessed to have not only people who have attended institutions who can share their experiences and knowledge if they feel comfortable enough to do so, but also a psychologist in our discord server with us.

if you have an issue or any concerns with this roleplay, please contact me directly so we can communicate.

we will be starting chapter one within a week ~ but always happy for new people to join us as we are an open rp โ•ฐ(*ยด๏ธถ`*)โ•ฏโ™ก people are free to come and go as they please !!

where is the discord link?

Hello! Eyeing this up! Ill be joining the discord momentarily but going out with some friends so Iโ€™ll be a hot min before settling with my character isea and such! ๐Ÿ’•

Interested if this is still open ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back