• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Little Things [open]

I heard witches and I think this sounds cool

So much lore! Yay! This sounds so interesting and I love the jazz vibes :)

Is it possible to submit multiple characters? I have two ideas and can't quite decide...If not, that's totally fine, I'll just need to decide on one then c:
I heard witches and I think this sounds cool

Hello to the both of you.

Right now, we only allow one character per player. Once we've gotten into the swing of things with Act 1, everyone will be able to make more.

Hello!! I want to express my interest here and have a question.

I was brainstorming some ideas for my character and narrowed it down to a doctor/healer character. So, I wonder if Tubero has a local hospital where my character can work. But I’m also pretty flexible in building a character with the pre-established locations in mind. So, I can understand if that's not plausible.

I was brainstorming some ideas for my character and narrowed it down to a doctor/healer character. So, I wonder if Tubero has a local hospital where my character can work. But I’m also pretty flexible in building a character with the pre-established locations in mind. So, I can understand if that's not plausible.
Hii!! so glad to see interest! :D of course a doctor character would be interesting! you can ask Headphones about the hospital question, since she has written most of the lore for Tubero and such. but i'd love to hear more on what ideas you have if you got them ^^

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles redraider redraider Rusting Knight Rusting Knight Printer Printer Cosmos Cosmos oxicodone oxicodone mocca mocca Frownist Frownist Not Char Aznable Not Char Aznable Dovinique Dovinique lucenti lucenti Laraes Laraes Sunsmiter Sunsmiter RedWingg RedWingg NiftyNat NiftyNat

Hey, everyone!
Hope you're all doing fantastic! We've been reading the character sheets you've sent us, as well as answering questions in PMs and, I have to say, thank you all so much! It's such a wonderful thing to see so many people having fun with something you've come up with.

We'd like to know how everyone's been doing, even if you don't have any questions.

Tubero would most definitely have its own hospital. I haven't given it any thought, though. Shame on me, an actual doctor, lol. If you'd like to pitch an idea about what the hospital would be like, I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you! The only things I can say right now off the top of my head are that magical spells and machines would be used in the hospital and that the hospital staff would be quite disapproving of certain funky potions that are made for entertainment purposes, but might actually cause quite a few accidents because of dimwits not playing safe. Think of that like how the ER usually dislikes fireworks because of all the accidents people get into, but fireworks are still loved and sold everywhere.

Hii!! so glad to see interest! :D of course a doctor character would be interesting! you can ask Headphones about the hospital question, since she has written most of the lore for Tubero and such. but i'd love to hear more on what ideas you have if you got them ^^
I can finish the CS before the end of the month, so you'll be able to see more of my lady witch. So far, I can confirm that she will be an Ito Witch. But if you and Phones want to balance the ratio between seafolk, spelless, and witches, I can probably switch my character to a spelless one, seeing as there has been an influx of witches so far.

Tubero would most definitely have its own hospital. I haven't given it any thought, though. Shame on me, an actual doctor, lol. If you'd like to pitch an idea about what the hospital would be like, I'd be more than happy to discuss it with you! The only things I can say right now off the top of my head are that magical spells and machines would be used in the hospital and that the hospital staff would be quite disapproving of certain funky potions that are made for entertainment purposes, but might actually cause quite a few accidents because of dimwits not playing safe. Think of that like how the ER usually dislikes fireworks because of all the accidents people get into, but fireworks are still loved and sold everywhere.
I would love to discuss this further. I'll shoot you a PM soon. I find it hilarious that most of the pre-existing NPCs have failed a medical degree. So, if I should be concerned about Tubero's medical education system, please let me know. XD

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles redraider redraider Rusting Knight Rusting Knight Printer Printer Cosmos Cosmos oxicodone oxicodone mocca mocca Frownist Frownist Not Char Aznable Not Char Aznable Dovinique Dovinique lucenti lucenti Laraes Laraes Sunsmiter Sunsmiter RedWingg RedWingg NiftyNat NiftyNat

Hey, everyone!
Hope you're all doing fantastic! We've been reading the character sheets you've sent us, as well as answering questions in PMs and, I have to say, thank you all so much! It's such a wonderful thing to see so many people having fun with something you've come up with.

We'd like to know how everyone's been doing, even if you don't have any questions.

I'm pretty new to rpnation, so I just posted my CS without asking too many questions :D I hope it's okay that I made my character have established relationships with NPC's and organizations/places! If not, I can totally change that. Also, I implied that there might be some corruption etc. going on in the Guard, but I feel like that might have been a bit invasive...Would be glad to just throw that out!
Similarly, like NiftyCat said, my char would work perfectly as a Spelless, if you want to balance everything out. In fact, she was meant to be a Spelless, but I thought it would be a shame not to play a witch when given the chance :D It's not at all vital to her character, though!
Love every submission and the lore so far <3

Doing good! Keeping HYPE. Finishing Nyx shortly I promise 😂✨ (y’all who are in it have seen my chaos on the discord server)

Hey, everyone!

Hi there. I’ve finished my character. Right now I still have yet to check for mistakes and little things like that. I’ve also sent you another question, which sorry for asking so many! That one is the last one, I promise.

Anyways when we begin roleplaying I’m free pretty much anytime, during the week and Saturdays I will be slower to respond because I have work and school and I’m currently being flooded with a bunch of other stuff happening. A little hectic right now, lol. Regardless I’m excited to start!

I can finish the CS before the end of the month, so you'll be able to see more of my lady witch. So far, I can confirm that she will be an Ito Witch. But if you and Phones want to balance the ratio between seafolk, spelless, and witches, I can probably switch my character to a spelless one, seeing as there has been an influx of witches so far.

I would love to discuss this further. I'll shoot you a PM soon. I find it hilarious that most of the pre-existing NPCs have failed a medical degree. So, if I should be concerned about Tubero's medical education system, please let me know. XD
Sure thing. We can go into detain through PMs. As for the NPCs with a doctorate, ha, yes, we do have a number that's larger than what you'd usually see. The curadore himself was a practitioner for a few years before his father named him his successor. Dr. Luche has public health as one of his top priorities, so you'll probably have a good stock of supplies.

I'm pretty new to rpnation, so I just posted my CS without asking too many questions :D I hope it's okay that I made my character have established relationships with NPC's and organizations/places! If not, I can totally change that. Also, I implied that there might be some corruption etc. going on in the Guard, but I feel like that might have been a bit invasive...Would be glad to just throw that out!
Similarly, like NiftyCat said, my char would work perfectly as a Spelless, if you want to balance everything out. In fact, she was meant to be a Spelless, but I thought it would be a shame not to play a witch when given the chance :D It's not at all vital to her character, though!
Love every submission and the lore so far <3

Being new to RPN in general is quite alright. I'll open up a discussion regarding your character's possible relations to existing NPCs and standing a little later. Something I'd like to underline is that, while having a good balance in the cast is nice, Silver and I would like for you all to play characters that you truly will love writing for. Making more witches or characters who have the same occupation can easily work so long as you make them distinct individuals.

Hi there. I’ve finished my character. Right now I still have yet to check for mistakes and little things like that. I’ve also sent you another question, which sorry for asking so many! That one is the last one, I promise.

Anyways when we begin roleplaying I’m free pretty much anytime, during the week and Saturdays I will be slower to respond because I have work and school and I’m currently being flooded with a bunch of other stuff happening. A little hectic right now, lol. Regardless I’m excited to start!
And we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

Apologies for being super busy 😭 but will try to post character before end of month.
flooded with exams atm, but i should be able to post a character soon!
I've also been rather occupied as of late, but will make sure to submit my character sheet as soon as possible before the month's end.

That's ok, guys! I've also been busy with work and feeling a bit under the weather as of late, so my replies have been coming in somewhat slowly. As we wrote in our introduction, our group is meant to be flexible and maintain a relaxed atmosphere. So long as we keep in touch, even with little things to talk about, I believe it will all work out!

Sure thing. We can go into detain through PMs. As for the NPCs with a doctorate, ha, yes, we do have a number that's larger than what you'd usually see. The curadore himself was a practitioner for a few years before his father named him his successor. Dr. Luche has public health as one of his top priorities, so you'll probably have a good stock of supplies.

Being new to RPN in general is quite alright. I'll open up a discussion regarding your character's possible relations to existing NPCs and standing a little later. Something I'd like to underline is that, while having a good balance in the cast is nice, Silver and I would like for you all to play characters that you truly will love writing for. Making more witches or characters who have the same occupation can easily work so long as you make them distinct individuals.

And we'll get back to you as soon as possible!

That's ok, guys! I've also been busy with work and feeling a bit under the weather as of late, so my replies have been coming in somewhat slowly. As we wrote in our introduction, our group is meant to be flexible and maintain a relaxed atmosphere. So long as we keep in touch, even with little things to talk about, I believe it will all work out!
*ba dum tssss* (title pun is peak 😌✨)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back