• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Library

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Library. A Place full of infinite potential for good and bad, and holds great knowledge as well as powerful books and other such artifacts. But after years of being without a Librarian to maintain, it has turned to ruin. The Ruin, yet beautiful, is sought after for the Libraries greatest Treasures. It has held its magical defenses long enough, but now its on its last leg. It needs caring for, so that it could run as usual. So it sends a doorway to another world.

In Reality on Earth, 7 people ar n the forest for whatever reason, when it begins to rain. These seven ave no other relatives or purpose in life, and are saddened by that fact. In the forest, they each find a shed that saves them from the rain, but also saves them from the Real World.

Welcome to the Library.

I've been looking for something to occupy my time so I'll join. So lemme just clarify, there are seven people walking in the woods that stumble on a shack that transports them to a magic library correct?

Squad141 Squad141

I believe I would be interested in this roleplay ^^
this sounds cool. I'm interested!
interested!~
I've been looking for something to occupy my time so I'll join. So lemme just clarify, there are seven people walking in the woods that stumble on a shack that transports them to a magic library correct?

Squad141 Squad141
Im also interested!
We gave seven!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back