The Library Enactment

It is finished Joey... I'm just editing the series now and it wont take me that long... I work during the evenings and have my days free to do whatever I like. I spend about 4 hours everyday writing the damn book xD

Well I know we become the characters, but do we have to live out the story? Or are we just the characters and we can do whatever? I'm a bit confused.

Ahhhh right. We start in the book as the characters, and we have to make our way through the book in order to get to the next one.

In other words we have to live out the story....

Pretty much a lot of separate groups, talking/reading/talking about reading - then Joseph knocked over a bookshelf. The other kids are currently gathering around to help clean up the mess.

Hey... would you guys maybe be interested in doing Hunger Games eventually? I think that could be interesting...

Ok guys!

I posted the first story profile here: Map

So don't forget to check it out. It contains your characters, story goal, link to an overview of the story if you need one..

If you need any more info, don't hesitate to ask!

I'll be kind of like a narrator in this first one to see if this kind of role play can actually function. And I know that a few of you won't like the characters you got, but just have fun with them! Remember you are playing your character, playing the story character, so you can essentially do whatever you like.

*lol* There aren't a ton of differences, really - except that the dwarves aren't named and they all don't have the "Singing all the time" "Disney" personalities. There's also the added structure of the comb and the corset, and the dwarves saving Snow from those elements.

Aye, but when you're typing out names it's a lot easier to just use thse. Despite being different in a lot of ways, it's more commonly known, unfortunately. And plus when you're typing out character names it's a lot better to give them names, even cheesy ones, rather than Dwarf 1, Dwarf 2, etc.

I actually prefer the Brothers Grimm version that they published in 1854, but every version is different. 
And please note that when I was typing them out, it was about 2am for me xD And I did have a fair bit of alcohol in my system. I'm just glad that the spelling is correct.

Gotcha - I just wanna be sure I'm using the right version, myself xD  
Oh wait! We are talking about the same version xD

Just to be clear, we are using the Wikipedia plot version with Walt Disney dwarf names, right?^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. In the original version, the dwarves didn't have names so I figured to make it easier we'd just use the disney ones.

Cool, also I've been thinking about what happens when our book characters die..

Like if you're Rue in Hunger Games and you die as according to plan...do you leave the book alone or do you hang out in a void until everyone else finishes the story...

At the moment it's set up as the get re-spawned as another character but I like the whole hanging out in the void thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back