The Library Enactment

Vaila

Cybernetic Princess.
Welcome to the OOC thread!

Read more about this role play...

This thread will basically be for anyone who needs some extra help, and for voting for what books you want to enter....

The ideas so far are:

• Robin Hood
  • Narnia
  • Enders Game
  • Knights of the Round Table
  • Hunger Games

Let me know your thoughts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like tons of fun! It would definitely be cool to do multiple genres... Maybe some fantasy, some science fiction, a western or something like that, maybe a mystery novel... SO many ideas! xD

My vote for the first book would be an Arthurian legend.

*bounds off to work on a skeleton*

We could do something with the Holy Grail and Knights of the Round Table, or maybe Robin Hood :o

Though a fairytale or fable would be a good first story

That's what I was thinking.... then gradually build on it. Knights of the Round table would be a good one.

We'll do them eventually.... just wanted to start with something easy...... or easier than those xD

BTW - is the idea of them being pulled into the book that they become characters in the stories, or do they stay themselves, and they're just in that particular world?

That's an interesting concept.... I hadn't thought about it... I think we should assume roles but remember who we are. That sounds fun.

Yeah like the chess game in PS, maybe you can change the course of the book

Haha - and that makes it considerably easier to figure out where to go with the storyline, and explain how the heck they're gonna fit in xD  
We'd just need to figure out a method of how to choose who ends up as who...

Assuming roles would be really fun^^ It'd be bad if one of our characters accidentally assumes the role of a villain and everyone has to kill them or something lol

LOL, that'll be fun ;) I think I need to work out these details xD I'm opening the role play so you guys can start while you're in the library...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back