• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Letter...[open again]

_VINYL_

One Good Piece
This will be a gory Yandere love story, and I am looking for a vict- I mean a love interest ^-^

So here is the plot

One day your character receives a letter in their locker, It is written in a rather cutesy way, and who knows, maybe it was more innocent then it sounded? Once you read it out loud... however...

Dear, [Characters name]

It has been burning me up inside to tell you this.
I have been watching you for years now, ever
since we were in middle school together! I would
love if you were to return the feelings I feel for you...
But no love can possible be stronger then the love I
have for you... No love ever... I would love you for
eternity and to our lives endings. I love you [Characters name]...
and nothing will ever change that...

Love, Your one and only...
Katrina Pride~

At first it seemed harmless... Just a normal love letter, Then a week later... things began to escalate... She asked to to meet you on the roof... to confess in person... you kindly turned her down which... was a bad choice as she began to cry... and upon trying to comfort her... you learn her story, she entirely opened up... and there was just something so terrifying about this girl...

I hope you find interest in this RP and it would mean a WHOLE lot to me! I hope to see you soon~

Last edited by a moderator:
@_VINYL_Oh my god. The cliffhanger. I want to know what happens next ! Count on me !

PS : Does the story start when the character get the letter or when "everything changed" (when the fire nation attacked) ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back