• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Legend of Zelda!

Ashman74 said:
It was the Prelude one you wanted to do, right?

Yup! Of course, if there's something you would rather do, I'm up for that, too. (^U^)

Last edited by a moderator:
i like the plot about hyrule falling into dissaarry and hunted ue to some internal corruption. besides that im up for the link x zelda pairing, or the zelda x oc pairing... or the oc x oc one involving either of these reallyy (im not big on rping guys so i tend to lean more towards the feminine side)

ValkyrieRose said:
i like the plot about hyrule falling into dissaarry and hunted ue to some internal corruption. besides that im up for the link x zelda pairing, or the zelda x oc pairing... or the oc x oc one involving either of these reallyy (im not big on rping guys so i tend to lean more towards the feminine side)
I'm pretty much up for doing any of those. So if you like anything you listed more than the other tell me.

[QUOTE="Cassie Suzuki]Im really interested too!

[/QUOTE]
What in particular interests you?

Ashman74 said:
I'm pretty much up for doing any of those. So if you like anything you listed more than the other tell me.
What in particular interests you?
The fact that someone is interested in a Zelda Roleplay where I can never seem to find one. I love the pairing of Zelda and Link or even Oc's in Hyrule

[QUOTE="Cassie Suzuki]The fact that someone is interested in a Zelda Roleplay where I can never seem to find one. I love the pairing of Zelda and Link or even Oc's in Hyrule

[/QUOTE]
Alrighty. Well, I've got a few ideas for that (Some that aren't on my thread.) So if you like one of mine tell me, or we could discuss a different type of plot.

we can always combine two of them, like the Link x Zelda pariing in the corrupted world or something similar. I woulnt mind doing that

ValkyrieRose said:
we can always combine two of them, like the Link x Zelda pariing in the corrupted world or something similar. I woulnt mind doing that
Alright! Send me a PM and we could discuss it further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back