• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Legend of Zelda!

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
Hello! [insert your name here] if you've stumbled upon this thread you're doing either bored off your ass, or interested in doing a Legend of Zelda RP. If the former... Well, I got nothin. If the latter however... Sit back, relax and take a look through all of my ideas, and present some of your own of you'd like. I love seeing the ideas of others.

As of late I've had a huge thing for The Legend of Zelda. I've begun researching Its life, binge playing a bunch of games, and all that. So, without further ado, here's the stuff you're probably looking for:

• I'm sixteen years old
    • My time is PST
    • I have school from 8 am to 3 PM
    • I'm a sucker for fluff and romance, but it's not required.
    • I only do m/f pairings
    • I have more knowledge of this universes lore than the average fan, but less than most veterans of it.
    • I enjoy OOC chat, being silly sometimes, and serious at others.
    • I generally try to mirror my partners post length. I'm fine with doing simple, casual, or detailed stuff.
    • I enjoy focusing on the Darker, more hopeless side if the lore. But I'm up for lighter, funnier stuff to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I'll bite the bullet. I've been looking for a long term, LoZ RP partner for years. But I have to ask, with a M/F pairing, which gender do you play? Or do you double so that both people get equal gender attention?

The main character I play is usually male, though yes, I do double and play both genders.

Awesomness! Honestly, I wouldn't mind either way. I'm so desperately foaming at the mouth for a LoZ partner, it's not even funny. I've been in search since Twilight Princess came out, if that tells you anything >.>

Oh, no not at all. Granted, I know OoT and TP better than I know any of the others, but I pretty much just want the universe itself. You'll find that I'm probably the most flexible RP partner you could ever have. xD

Alright. I'm just trying to figure out when it's set. Just so I'd know how the world is. OOT and MM are the ones I know best.

Yeah, the person I watched play it fussed more than I had ever seen them fuss at anything. xD

So, looks like we have OoT in common, then. Are you wanting canon characters, or OCs? Or both?

I have a thing for Link/Malon, and as weird as it may sound, Dark Link/Zelda. A lot of people gripe about that pair, but I've seen him played as more than just a mirroring shadow, and it was absolutely amazing. Since then, I like the idea of him being a character.

But, as I said, I'm pretty flexible with whatever.

Zelda omg would you be interested in a platonic, Link and Impa friendship? ( or Zelda/Impa ).

I just finished
Hyrule Warriors on the 3DS and I pretty much only played Impa all the way through. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back