• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Legend of Zelda: The Child of Darkness

LegoLad659

Fairy Queen
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Hyrule is a peaceful land, right? Well, aside from the Civil War that happened recently. We all know how this is supposed to go down - A mother flees her home with her child, leaves him with the Guardian Deity of the forest, and dies, leaving raising him up to the Deku Tree. The boy then grows up, conquers all the trials that lead him to the Master Sword, and defeats Ganondorf seven years later.

But what if another story propped up alongside that? Demons, working in the shadows, ally with Ganondorf's forces and assist him in his goals. At the same time, three strangers arrive with their own agendas in mind. Link's already busy fighting Ganondorf's forces, so another group of heroes needs to rise up and face these extra threats!

Hey guys!

So I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while. A long while xD And I thought I might as well give it a shot.

THIS IS A BAD IDEA WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS PLZ DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS LEGOLAD

*Ahem* Anyway, it's a story I came up with to go alongside the story of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I'm looking for a small group to do this with (3-5 people, maybe a bit more but no more than 8 or 9)

I'm hoping this'll do well! Is anyone up for it?

(@theManCalledSting @Assailant @Daisie I thought I'd tag you guys since you're the most reliable people I know, and thought you might be interested in this ( :) ) Feel free to invite others, too!)

Hmmmmm....

HMMMMMM....

Hey, sure, why not? Please be patient with my lack of knowledge of the games, though XP

(Edit: OH SHOOT I'M GETTING IDEAS YOU CAN'T STOP ME NOW. ( :P ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Daisie said:
Hmmmmm....
HMMMMMM....

Hey, sure, why not? Please be patient with my lack of knowledge of the games, though XP

(Edit: OH SHOOT I'M GETTING IDEAS YOU CAN'T STOP ME NOW. ( :P ))
I see xD Well, that's three people so far. I'll get to work on the thread a little bit later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back