• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Legend of the Legendary Mages [Open][Military Academy][Factions]

Hmm.. So should I just skip out on history for now and do the rest of the CS, then come back to it after and go through it with you? Because history would probably be the only one affected. Sorry for the hassle by the way.

I would still do the history, so I know what type of character you want. I doubt I'll make you change your events. I'll likely just add some events to your history. I'm doing the same with characters who know Summoning Magic.

Hmm, my character is a Duke, perhaps our characters could have a connection? That way we can lessen the work needed to develop the histories of multiple Royal families.

The first post of the roleplay has been posted! I'm still allowing spots, since right now we only have four completed character sheets.

Astralworks Astralworks I'm sure you can, but I won't say anything for certain since I'm not the owner of this amazing roleplay. You should check out the threads on the first page to see if it suits your fancy whilst you wait :3

Last edited:
May I join this enriched band of storytellers?

Sure. Here's links:

Thread Links

Interest Check
In Character Thread
Out of Character Thread
Character Sheets
Encyclopedia

In order to roleplay in the In character thread, you need to complete a character sheet and have it approved. Instructions on how to complete the character sheet is in the encyclopedia and character sheets thread. There's plenty of room, since I've only accepted four characters. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Also, here's a question from me to you. What about this interest check or roleplay concept caught your attention?

Sure. Here's links:

Thread Links

Interest Check
In Character Thread
Out of Character Thread
Character Sheets
Encyclopedia

In order to roleplay in the In character thread, you need to complete a character sheet and have it approved. Instructions on how to complete the character sheet is in the encyclopedia and character sheets thread. There's plenty of room, since I've only accepted four characters. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Also, here's a question from me to you. What about this interest check or roleplay concept caught your attention?

Other than the amount of effort exploding from the lay-out, (Not a fan of all the fancy coding, but that doesn't diminish its effectiveness to hook others in. I mean I may not like bar coding but I'm simply enchanted at how you molded it.) and the concept of a poly-themed (I tend to do this when talking to people outside of a roleplay. If you don't get it, then we're good.) fan-based roleplay. I'd say it was due to my preferences at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back