• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Last Wolf [CLOSED]

Aart

Sins and sorrows
BASCUS DRAWS THE LINE AFTER INCIDENT
tumblr_lpernpU8mH1qff3u5o1_400.gif

There is news about a new policy the Ministry is taking. This is the latest statement on the anti-lycanthropy policy by Minister Bascus himself.

“After the incident on April 27th, where 3 families and a mother of two were brutally murdered, we at the Ministry of Magic, have decided that we need to take measures against lycanthropy. That’s why I - Bernabus Bascus, Minister of Magic – will hereby announce that from this day onward, all werewolves are to be arrested and placed in special facilities, where they will no longer be a threat to us, wizards. Anyone who attempts to oppose us, werewolf or men, will be sent to Azkaban.”

That’s what Bascus told the press at the conference this morning. And it’s al over the news. Are these measures to severe? That’s the question people in the whole wizarding community is asking themselves now.

Plot

There is a group of friends at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. A group of friends who are in Gryffindor. A group of friends who go to class together and play Quidditch with each other. Nothing out of the ordinary you could say. But nothing is what it seems, because one of them is werewolf.

Werewolfs are being hunted since recently. The group is worried about their friend. What are those “special facilities” the Minister keeps talking about? Is it even save for their friend to go to those facilities? Maybe they’re like concentration camps? Who is to be trusted?

They will have to protect each other from the unknown and stick together. Only then they can save their good friend.

Playable Characters

-       Group member 1

-       Group member 2

-       Group member 3

-       Group member 4

-       Group member 5

-       Group member 6 ~ The Werewolf

There will be some Npc's like the Minister of Magic (Bascus), Hogwarts Headmaster and Aurors. U can play them for using sentences and sorts, but you don't own them.

OOC

This idea popped up after googling myself some great Harry Potter pictures. I found a picture of Remus Lupin, who is one of my favorite characters in the books.

I think this idea is a lot of fun. That’s why I’m making this interest check. I’m looking for a group of 4 to 6 active people, whom I can count on not abandoning the ship. Questions can be Pm’ed or left in a reply. Ideas for the story can be discussed as well. I hope you’re interested.

Fill in if interested:

Name:

Nickname:

Birthday:

Muggle born, Half- or Full-blood:

(We'll all be in year seven and in house Gryffindor)

Appearance: - face claim -

Personality: - be as detailed as you can so I can get a good grasp on what your OC is like  - Include skills (strengths), weaknesses, virues and vices, boggart (biggest fear) and mirror of erised (deepest desire), likes and dislikes - 

History: - doesn't have to be long. short bio is okay - 

RP: - this is a heavy deciding factor on whether u'll get accepted - write a small piece of an event which happened to your character recently -

Last edited by a moderator:
I have dropped character sheets for the interested people. Pm me if you're done! I should note it's not a first come first served Rp. I'll take my time looking at all of them. Also if newer people drop by, I'll give them some time to make their Cs. Hope you understand.

@Awkward Dino @Jessy753 @CrystalYoshi @Antisocial

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested! Are you still accepting?

I'm still recruiting, so nobody has been accepted yet. So yeah! Go ahead. Pm me your Cs.

Is the "RP" slot a writing sample? I apologize if it's obvious, i'm just checking.

Yeah. Sorry if I didn't explain well enough

So do we post our character sheets here, I'm not done but I just want to know.

No. I would like it If you could Pm me instead. 

Thank you all in advance!

I will likely have my CS to you sometime tomorrow. Working on the one paper of the semester so once that is done, I'll be free!

@Aart quick question - is the role of the werewolf open, or is it indicated because it's taken? (by the way, I love the plot - I don't think I've seen a werewolf-centric roleplay like this before!)

@Aart quick question - is the role of the werewolf open, or is it indicated because it's taken? (by the way, I love the plot - I don't think I've seen a werewolf-centric roleplay like this before!)

I already received a character with the werewolf role, which I liked a lot. You could still make one though, If you think you can make a better one. Otherwise I would like to have you on board just as a group member, preferably male but it's okay if it's not.

Thanks a lot for the compliments. Appreciate it a lot.

@Aart hmm, I initially had an idea for a werewolf character, but I'll probably just go with a group member, then! I think I can come up with a good male character, so hopefully I'll be able to send his profile in soon!

I already received a character with the werewolf role, which I liked a lot. You could still make one though, If you think you can make a better one. Otherwise I would like to have you on board just as a group member, preferably male but it's okay if it's not.

Thanks a lot for the compliments. Appreciate it a lot.

Are a lot of characters submitted female? I was originally intending to creat a female character, but I can easily change it to male if you would prefer! I usually play both anyway so it's not a big deal. ^°^

Are a lot of characters submitted female? I was originally intending to creat a female character, but I can easily change it to male if you would prefer! I usually play both anyway so it's not a big deal. ^°^

I would prefer that. It's good for the balance. Ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back