• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Last War (Alternate WWI)

I'm sorry to say this but long story short, I FUCKED UP!

When I tried to fix the forums to add an announcements thread, I accidentally hid the forum and now everything's messed up. I've already contacted staff about the situation if they could help as I have no clue how to fix it. I'm sorry to everyone who participated in it. If the worst case scenario is we can't fix it, I'll make a new one. Sorry about that guys! 

Don't hurt me...

Yeah, sorry about all of this, I feel bad since I don't know how to fix it either.

Also, if you remember anyone else that was in the rp, be sure to contact them or tag them with a post here.

Assuming everyone still possesses their CS, shall we make a temporary turns thread?

When the roleplay gets back up we can resume reserving nations on there. I'm assuming you'd like to see the rules and stuff before joining.

When the roleplay gets back up we can resume reserving nations on there. I'm assuming you'd like to see the rules and stuff before joining.

Do you have a date in mind for when it comes back up and when you'd like to start the RP? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back