• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Last Stand - Post-Apocalyptic Romance (semi-lit to adv. lit) M lf F

Maelstrom

The man in technicolor black
Hi, I'm Maelstrom, and I'm an aspiring writer. I'm working on my second book (first one I abandoned), and I have several years of experience with online roleplaying and writing in general. With that said I am fairly relaxed when it comes to your level of writing, but I do want some attention to your posts.

Though I'm fairly relaxed with your level of writing, within reason.

>> 3rd person
>> No one liners
>> no huge grammar/spelling mistakes (but we're all human)
>> 2-6 paragraphs (can do less or more depending on scene and what's given)
>> Give me emotions, descriptions, and try to show and not tell (working on that myself though)
>> help me move the story forward
>> when you send me a PM that you're interested, give me some idea of what you want, not just "let's RP"
>> I prefer playing with people 18+
>> I'm okay with fade-to-black scenes and sexual tension (just make it clear if you're not)

The Last Stand (MxF -- looking for F)

The aliens came. No one knew why they attacked, they just did. Wiping 90% of the population off the face of the earth. The rest of the humans fight, or hide, and a few even take advantage of the situation. One group in particular attacks and evades, doing anything to survive. One of their members, MC, has a plan. He has studied the alien technology and knows how to craft a weapon so powerful it could help them win this fight. The problem is, the team and laboratory he needs is on the other side of the country.

The second problem is, if he travels across the country in a large group, they'll be a big target. Yet he can't go alone. Sure he can navigate, he's not one to back down from a fight, and knows how to shoot--well sort of. But he spent most of his life in a laboratory, teaching classes and behind computers. He has no hand-to-hand combat experience, and his survival skills are basic at best. So they pair him up with YC, someone who knows how to fight and survive (perhaps she was ex-military).

They travel the country together, and she teaches him how to fight. I imagine they would have abrasive personalities, possibly always getting into fights with each other. But things start to change as they keep merely escaping death, time and time again.

If interested, please PM me, don't post here. And give me an idea you want to play out, maybe an idea of your character, something more than "hey wanna RP?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back