• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

janellovestowrite

I’m currently looking for somebody interested in an RP within The Last Of Us fandom. I’ve been Roleplaying since mid 2017 and i’ve recently had an insane amount of muse for all TLOU plots!!

I’d absolutely love if someone would write as Joel for me!! I have so much love for his character. I’d be open to exploring different dynamics- platonic, familial or romantic.

I have 2 different TLOU OCs (one that could be romantically paired with Joel, one platonic) or I could write as Ellie!

For plots i’m most interested in canon and canon-divergent plots. I’m very flexible on timelines we base our story off of, as well as different ideas and tropes to incorporate!

If you’re interested in writing with me, please note i’m searching for 18+ partners please! I’m capable of semi-lit to novella, and am available to write most days! I can happily write on here, discord or telegram.

If you’re interested, send me a message or leave a comment on this post! 🙂 My DMs are always open, so don’t hesitate to reach out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back