• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Last of Us Roleplay.

What a great idea. IMHO the best story I have ever played through in a video game. This would make great RP fodder.

I like the The Last of Us. I'd probably like a roleplay of it, if it was done right.

Where is it based? A quarantine zone, or out in the wild?

I think we should start in a zone and have it go wrong. Then we can move out and meet up with any others who have joined late

Sounds good enough. Would the roleplay start off in the middle of an uprising or something, where the military is already losing control?

That sounds like a great idea, once the perimeter is broken the RPers already in could easily just head off in the same direction

Yeah. Maybe the zone isn't completely destroyed, but the incessant fighting between food-rioters, rebels and the military makes it a better choice to leave. Staying much longer would probably just mean starving to death, getting killed in a terrorist attack, or just randomly getting shot.

Yes, and there's the risk of infected too, with so many people in the area it would become dangerous quickly. Are you interested in being GM?

I definitely could be. I tend to stick to TLOU lore- and therefore the roleplay could possibly be quite difficult for the characters, since the majority of survivors would be hostile, and it'd be easy to just get killed in general.

I'd like to play so long as the restrictions on weapons weren't all silly as they were in the game (Ellie has a reusable knife but Joel can't seem to find one, cheap breakable machetes and axes--etc) the game world is brutal enough without that sort of silliness. Despite my hatred of that sort of thing and only being able to carry 20-2 rounds for a pistol yet somehow managing to later pile on a shotgun, a rifle, three more pistols, a bow and flamethrower, The story was so stellar it made me see past that resource management nonsense. So if there is room, or room later opens up, let me know.

Hey if this ever gets anywhere, I'd be down to join in. I've played TLOU at least 27 different times, and each time I never felt disappointed, just occasionally angry at the AI.

I don't know about you guys but I have a few ideas, one of the bigger ones on the possibility of CBI having infected areas outside of the US. I feel as though it never really is covered at all in the game and lore, so it could open up a lot more plot to be developed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back