The Last of Us Part II was announced!

monsterwaffle

pls love waffles
Title says it all!

Here's the trailer:

The Last of Us Part II

I am so hyped from it. Obviously, the Last of Us was an amazing, heartstring-tugging game. This one looks like it's going to be just as good.

SO. FREAKING. HYPED.

TAKE MY MONEY, NAUGHTY DOG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah I saw it. I'm clueless to what Ellie's goals are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please. Please don't mess this up. The Last of Us is one of the best games I've ever played, please knock this one out of the park as well.

I'd like to think Naughty Dog is a pretty reliable company, so I'm sure it'll be good. It just has to be, otherwise it steps all over the absolute perfection that was it's predecessor.

But, it is a high bar to jump for them. That being said, I was iffy myself about whether I ever even wanted to see Joel and Ellie again because their story ended perfectly.

But seeing them in this trailer omg I can't help but still feel hyped. Like I'm visiting old friends or something, lol.

As for her motives, there's a theory that Joel was killed by the Fireflies and she's out for blood because of it. We can expect a lot of speculation for awhile now, though...

She wants to either a. kill all the infected (Which is ludicrous lol but who knows), or b. wants to kill all the fireflies.

At least, thats what I got out of it.

Anyway, the Last of Us utterly blew me away the entire time, up until I finished it. Playing through it, when I was done, really made me wish I had a react channel, and had filmed my blind playthrough. Alas, nope. XD

The ending to Last of Us, happens to be my fave ending in all of gaming. Its just that good.

So Im super hyped for the second, with Naughty Dog being my favorite game company atm. (I adore Uncharted as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back