• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Last Kingdom Roleplay

rolance

I am new here and I would love to do a roleplay based off of The Last Kingdom! I have been obsessed and am watching the show as I type. I would like to do an oc x canon double up with someone playing as Uhtred for me. My literacy is typically ranging from 5+ sentences to two-three paragraphs.

BROOO I have no idea if I could do my main man Uhtred justice but I would love a double up of a uhtredxoc and finanxoc

BROOO I have no idea if I could do my main man Uhtred justice but I would love a double up of a uhtredxoc and finanxoc
i just ask that you try!! and honestly, if there is someone else you rather try, we can easily discuss that! and i think i can try finan

I think I should be good!! I’ll probably rewatch a few episodes to get the vibes haha. Did you have a plot idea already or did you want to figure out one together?
How far in are you btw? I’ve already watched the show three (?) times now because I’m obsesseddddd!

I think I should be good!! I’ll probably rewatch a few episodes to get the vibes haha. Did you have a plot idea already or did you want to figure out one together?
How far in are you btw? I’ve already watched the show three (?) times now because I’m obsesseddddd!
I'm currently on season three like episode 2! and as for plot, i was hoping to figure that out together

ooh exciting!! season 4 is my fave ngl it's sooo good, a lot of the side characters get a lot of development in that season!
and plotting together sounds great! were you wanting to follow the main plot and adapt it to fit our ocs or do an au?

ooh exciting!! season 4 is my fave ngl it's sooo good, a lot of the side characters get a lot of development in that season!
and plotting together sounds great! were you wanting to follow the main plot and adapt it to fit our ocs or do an au?
i typically adapt the main plot to fit in ocs but if there is an au you are interested in then i would love to hear it!

i'm down for adapting the main plot. even then if we get to a point where we want to change it, it could easily be adapted to an au setting! is there a certain point you'd like to start at? I can't remember exactly what season/episode finan and uhtred meet but i know it's around the slave ship time

i'm down for adapting the main plot. even then if we get to a point where we want to change it, it could easily be adapted to an au setting! is there a certain point you'd like to start at? I can't remember exactly what season/episode finan and uhtred meet but i know it's around the slave ship time
sorry i never got back to you! but there isn't a specific plot i was going for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back