• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Last Goddess (Fantasy RP) - CLOSED

Isolus

Lady of the Lexicon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Last Goddess
Fantasy | Romance | Adventure/Quest

_19__by_lexiconicy-dbwe2hv.png

Optional Pairing(s): goddess-x-angel, goddess-x-demon, goddess-x-human (FxM, MxM, FxF)
Keywords: (end times) (reincarnated goddess) (lost) (fallen)

Prologue:
Everyone thinks that gods are immortal. But even though mortal man cannot slay them, does not mean they cannot die.

The legend goes that the cosmos were once in such chaos that a war raged out high in the heavens between sun god and the moon goddess. All of the celestial deities of law, life and nature came together and choose a side. It was either side of their sun king or the side the queen of the night. Thus, they fought for nearly a millennium. It’s said that heaven groaned and bent loudly under their relentless hatred for one another. And within the thousandth year, the moon eclipsed the sun and the heavens split in two. The immortals were devoured. The universe was left on it’s own, only buying time before it's inevitable demise.

Many say this is where it ends - that the gods are dead and that is why the land is slowly dying. But a legend also says that not all the gods have fallen. It is said that there is one, the only daughter of the sun and moon, whose soul was casted out of heaven moments before it was destoryed. Her soul now lies buried in the bones of a mortal that she may have a chance to restore what their kind has destroyed.

GT41X7Yf8t8st_SN3cwXCp6w3a8N1B1cjIirAFf2AtyPy9WtxFzWL4qUBn8uVl2h1o7kBmRciocvN4fe4_dHECHdkv5J1rJwXGLQQGDa12HqEUs8OJS2vO0FMpeCm7M2BYxPIVe4

Present Day:
Your OC (female of any age) lives a safe yet sheltered life in a small upper class community known as Neuhaven. You’ve grown up with a caring mother who has cared for you the best she can, despite being blind. She’s given you lots of love and you are well provided for regardless. From growing up inside the walls of the city, you have an idealized yet innocent view of how the world works.

Despite your life appearing to be perfect, you know something is missing. Deep down in your bones, you feel like you didn’t fit in here even if you don’t know why. That something is missing and that you have a purpose beyond filling the hole the community wants you to fill. Sometimes, you sneak away your secret place where you can think to yourself. Until one day, you stumble upon something. In your secret place away from people, there is what looks like to be a crack… in the air next to you. In the normally clean, fresh air, there is a black crack that hums and sparks upon closer examination. You can’t see anything at first, but it seems to be growing bigger everyday.

One day, it grows big enough that you can peek through it. All you see is blackness at first, but as it gets bigger more things come into view of the other side. Things you never thought you’d see…

There seems to be a lot of things you don’t know. You don’t know that outside this fake hologram dome over your city, there is another world. One that is colder, harsher and filled with people who wander the Earth trying to survive. You don’t know that your community is an illusion created by a strange government with even strange men and women who seem to be nothing more than puppets in the system. You don’t know that your safe haven will soon become apart of an age old battle ground between the proletarians and the bourgeois the moment that shield comes down. And it will come down, leaving you to face the bitter cold outside with no chance of return.

You don’t know that the sun is going to die unless an immortal mends it, that the elements are withering away and the stars will wander from their orbits unless an immortal keeps the balance. You don’t know that the moon is slowly pulling further away and the seasons are growing colder. You don’t know that you are the child of the god, sent here to save humanity from the same fate that took your ancestors.

giphy.gif

You’re here to save humanity before it's too late.

********************************************************************************

RP Guidelines:
Although I do consider myself to be a pretty lax writing when it comes to writing with other people involved, I do have a few general rules that I like to follow when it comes to roleplaying (or collaborative writing if that’s what you prefer to call it).

1. The most important rule for me when it comes to roleplay is having fun and if you or I aren’t excited about the roleplay, then it’s going to be a real downer for not only me but for you as well. So all I ask is for a partner who is invested and contributes to the story. Please contribute to the roleplay, please be open about rules and most importantly, please be friendly! If I feel like I have to step on eggshells around you, you're probably not the person I am looking for.
  2. My writing style is novella, meaning that I will write on average anywhere from four to eight paragraphs at a time. I’ve been known to write even more if I feel so inspired! Yes, my response times do take longer but it is because you will get a longer, quality response. If this scares you, I’m sorry! I just love to write but I do realize that this isn’t for everyone so I don’t want this to hinder you from wanting to roleplay with me. Please let me know your writing length and preference and I will definitely work something out that flows best.
  3. I mentioned that my emphasis is English studies, but I am by no means a grammar nazi. I make plenty of spelling mistakes, so you don’t have to worry about me correcting you! All I ask is that you roleplay in third person and that you are trying your best when it comes to grammar.
Honestly, those are all of my main guidelines. Below, you can find some quick, minor info that might help seal the deal on if I am a compatible roleplayer with you.
  • I roleplay on many platforms! Some of my most active places are Discord. If none of these appeal to you, I can also do Skype and GoogleDocs!
  • As a general rule, I don’t ever play canon characters (these are characters that are franchised and owned under a company). Fan characters might be an exception, but just to be on the safe side I ask that you use original characters. We can talk about fan characters though, if you're really set on it!
  • In regards to romance, it doesn't have to me a must for me. While I do enjoy the cute fluff that comes with it, I also crave platonic relationships! If we can find some sort of balance, I think that would work out the best for us in the long run.
  • This one isn’t really important... but I am an artist on the side so be prepared to be spammed with our characters in doodles and pictures!

Last edited:
I absolutely adore this idea! Your writing is simply beautiful! I would really love to hear more of what you're thinking and maybe work something out so that we can RP together! Please, send me a PM. I am also more than willing to use Discord!

I absolutely adore this idea! Your writing is simply beautiful! I would really love to hear more of what you're thinking and maybe work something out so that we can RP together! Please, send me a PM. I am also more than willing to use Discord!

Perfect! I'll send you a more detailed PM in a few moments~ ^-^

First you say that mxm is an option, then you say that you'll play opposite a female character. I'm confused.
Also, I like to decide upon my characters' backstories myself; it's part of the fun.

Is this still open? I would love to join!
First you say that mxm is an option, then you say that you'll play opposite a female character. I'm confused.
Also, I like to decide upon my characters' backstories myself; it's part of the fun.

Well, firstly, It’s a prompt - nothing is set in stone. It’s just an idea I presented on paper. And I made the decision to chose one pronoun when I wrote the prompt. Just because I wrote it for a female character, doesn’t mean it has to be a female. So no, I wouldn’t call that confusing ^-^

Secondly, I agree! c: Character backstories are fun. But each story is a little different. I certainly don’t write my prompts all this way, but for this one - this is just how I decided I wanted to write it. Perhaps this isn’t the prompt you are looking for. c: If you do have other RP ideas, I am certainly willing to hear it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back