• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Last Flicker -OOC-

@Cheshire Grin So, with Mount Fuji, it's still the giant mountain in Japan. It just now has a being that also represents it? Or did somehow the entire mountain disappear in this alternate universe? I need to know as it influences Slavenka's bio.

hello people

this may be the last post you will hear from me for the next 8 days.

I might be able to get a post of if the girl I'm starting at has an internet connection but I can't guarantee anything.

so if anything happens on here and I fail to react than you know why.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BlueLikeATardis

Oks~ just take your time. ^^

@Gaaron01234

Oh nu, o3o don't worry. Take your time, I know what it's like not having internet connection(like right now).

@Pinkalyn

Don't die and plotting is ok to do, just make sure to let me know what you'll have planned~

@Kiroshiven

lawl as funny as that would be, the mountain(which is actually a volcano apparently XDD) would still be there. Mount Fuji is considered an Elder Mystic since the mountain/volcano is very old and has a lot of myths connected to it. It was also considered sacred(I think it still is) to the people who live around it since it's named after one of their Goddesses. The same can be said for Mount Olympus, in a way. Hopefully, this answers your question and sorry for not answering sooner, I had a few things to do~

Lovely, now I'm imagining large gaping holes in the Earth where the mountains would be XDD

Also, the lore section will be updated soon with the Mystics and Curses, I have been working on them, so hopefully, you all will like them. ^^

@BlueLikeATardis

Oks~ just take your time. ^^

@Gaaron01234

Oh nu, o3o don't worry. Take your time, I know what it's like not having internet connection(like right now).

@Pinkalyn

Don't die and plotting is ok to do, just make sure to let me know what you'll have planned~

@Kiroshiven

lawl as funny as that would be, the mountain(which is actually a volcano apparently XDD) would still be there. Mount Fuji is considered an Elder Mystic since the mountain/volcano is very old and has a lot of myths connected to it. It was also considered sacred(I think it still is) to the people who live around it since it's named after one of their Goddesses. The same can be said for Mount Olympus, in a way. Hopefully, this answers your question and sorry for not answering sooner, I had a few things to do~

Lovely, now I'm imagining large gaping holes in the Earth where the mountains would be XDD

Also, the lore section will be updated soon with the Mystics and Curses, I have been working on them, so hopefully, you all will like them. ^^

Okay that means that her bio doesn't need to be changed. Sweet. So you can have a look at Slavenka and feel free to criticize me as much as you'd like.

@Cheshire Grin

Just in case you haven't noticed but for some reason, the images in Lore, IC, and Characters is broken. This includes some of the other character sheets though mine seems to be fine. I don't know if it's just me though.

@EuclidAmarok

Don't worry, you aren't the only one it isn't working for. I only see some of them. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also, Just letting everyone know, to make it a bit easier to accept profiles, I will be liking them. I am adding this to the rules.

I'm also having issues with pictures. I've tried to re-add my picture, but it still won't work (clicking on the link will take you too the picture though).

Oh boy, hopefully, this will be fixed. I will see if I can fix the images in lore~ I already fixed the two in the main rp.

@EuclidAmarok

Don't worry, you aren't the only one it isn't working for. I only see some of them. Is anyone else having this problem?

Also, Just letting everyone know, to make it a bit easier to accept profiles, I will be liking them. I am adding this to the rules.

Yup most people. Rpn gave a notice pictures would be screwy as they were moving the website to a new host and changing the storage area or somethin'. (Y'know like the cloud) So hey, just keep reposting and linking them, hopefully it'll be fixed.

Sorry to be bothersome, but for me it's impossible to read your bio in Rpn dark and hard in color, if you cant ok, but can you do ctrl+A when editing your character and switch the color to automatic?(Ugh I'm sleepy my grammar is going in circles.) Oh Nvm just the persona part.

@BlueLikeATardis

@dragonsfire You are no bother. Thanks for telling me about that. I tried to get it to automatic color, but it was no working for some reason. So, I just recolored the text. You should be able to see it a lot better now. 

Well I'm too sick to go to any if my classes, *Sigh*yay online homework and stuff, (They had to start doing it online, now I have no excuse not to do it!) guess for now I'll just work on my character.

Beathan's pretty much done, still trying to find a good picture. Sorry I took so long ^_^'

Idk how good it is, but I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.

...even if he is an annoyingly cheery lil' gobshite xD

Herro everyone~ 

Sorry, I had been a bit busy. But I do have some news ^^

The roleplay will start one Friday or Saturday. The original Mystics and Curses are almost done and for those who have finished their characters and they haven't been liked, I will be looking at them very, very soon~ Again, I'm sorry for not being around.

Just letting everyone know: Gothy has approved my idea for my character (though she is still on the fence about it) and has said that, if I cross any line at all, she shall inform me and I will fix it promptly 

Just letting everyone know: Gothy has approved my idea for my character (though she is still on the fence about it) and has said that, if I cross any line at all, she shall inform me and I will fix it promptly 

Confused, but okay whatever.

Apparently, he's slated to RP with the Mystic Nexus. I can definitely see how that can toe the line. Still, I will withhold any judgement until the character is made.

There is an idea Andy wishes to do with the character. Since I am still iffy about it, I allowed to make it with a few precautions. He will make the character and I will look at it to make sure that it makes sense with the story. 

If this is the case, then some of the Mystics will be angry with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back