• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Land Of The Rising Sun (CS Thread)

Is it okay if you give me three more days? I still have exams and I've got a little writer's block going on here. This just can't be helped, whenever I come to the Character Sheet I'm stumped. I just don't know what to write.
There's no time limit. But be aware you're falling behind is all.

No,
On the music player. .

Compound bow is also a no.

Once these edits are made then she is acceptable but let it be known that she is very basic. But Im assuming thats how yiu want her.
She's like that because I want her to be a character heavily based on social interaction

Also edited my CS, changes are on the bottom right above the tags.

Name: "I am Sir Lancelot of the Lake."

Fucking liar, he's just Walter.

Appearance:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. No, wait, I've got a better one. I'm sexy and that's true!"

ARMORED

"I've got looks that can kill in bed."

horseless_knight_by_althwen.jpg

UNARMORED

"Just who is that handsome devil over there? Oh wait, that's me."

cahir___the_witcher_s_team_by_evolvana-d9lk7k1.jpg

Nicknames:

"My fellow Englishmen simply call me the Black Knight."

Nah, the English actually call him the Lord of the Wankers when he's out of earshot.

That's not all, Walter has many names for people of different kingdoms. It's too bad he isn't aware of them because he doesn't realize how these people repeatedly insult him behind his back. If only if he could just speak their language then he would be more apt to take his revenge on these suckers.

To the French, he is known as "Il qui bouffe les queues".

To the Italians, he is known as the Destructive Savior.

To the Slavic peoples, he known as the Nightmare.

To the Church, he is known as the Godblade.

To the peoples of the Middle East, he is known as the Peace-loving Murderer.

To the Indians, he is known as the Fastest Sword in the West.

To the Chinese, he is known as the Violent Tourist.

Age: "Nearing the prime of my manhood, a solid 32 years of age."

Male.

Species: "I'm a little mermaid."

Haha, I love this guy already. Walter's human if you were wondering.

Appearance description/extra details:

"Any significant features? Black hair. Green eyes. A few scars on the side of my face after being sliced by a sword. There's nothing much besides that except if you count a tattoo in the shape of a cross on my chest."

Personality:

"I joke a lot most of the time, it helps keeps the stress away. I deal with a lot of shitty people in my time, angry knights, jealous siblings, obnoxious pagans, by-the-book priests, corrupt clergy, to name a few assholes I bump into regularly. I spent days fantasizing about killing them right on the spot, but I'm not allowed to just kill them off like that, so I've got to be creative. That's why I delight in torturing them by mocking them and watching their reactions as I slowly tear them apart with my words alone.

"On the job, I like to kill people, it's my passion. Well, I don't do it all the time, but I do it when I'm excited. I've got to get riled up before I get into a really violent bloodbath, but once I'm in the thick of it I become some sort of a party animal. Few people can match the level of pain I dish out when I'm in the field. This eagerness towards bloodshed has earned me little friends and a whole lot of enemies, but at the end of the day most people would rather have a war freak like me on their side.

"Am I religious? Of course I am, I believe in the glory of our Almighty God and the existence of a rebellious devil and an eternal struggle between good and evil over the souls of men. Personally, I think I am an evil man fighting for a good cause. My sins will probably never be forgiven but I don't really care because I know my good works will save more men than I ever killed. Am I deluding myself a little? Yes, but allow me to be vain for a while, I think I've deserved it, darling.

"Do I regret killing so many people? No, I never have and never will regret it. Every man I faced died with dignity. Some fought for themselves. Some fought for their families. Some fought for their kingdoms. But each man that dared face the violent champion of the Christian army fought with courage. They gave their lives willingly, and I shall treasure the lives I took. If I ever regret taking their lives, I believe I will do them an injustice. Because I will shame their sacrifice when they gave everything they had just to fight me.

"I've always had a passion for war, and I've solved most of my problems with the tip of my sword. People are often shocked that a holy warrior of the Church could be so dependent on violence when Jesus relied on the message of peace. I say that peace does not exist, at least not in this world. Some men fight with swords, some men fight with words, but it's all the same to me. Peace is an illusion and there will always be war. And when evil gets on my doorstep, I'll be ready to kill whatever devilry is in store for me with my sword in hand.

"I'm Lord Walter and I'm gonna kick your ass."

Abilities:

"As you know, I'm an expert swordsman and I'm pretty decent with all other types of European weapons. I'm a good unarmed combatant but I'm not that great since that's not my forte. I'm surprisingly good at throwing stones and I'm super accurate in my throws. I can lead about a 100 men with little to no problems at all, but when the number starts to get higher my competence decreases dramatically."

Weaknesses:

"My weakness? I'm addicted to killing people. Yep, biggest weakness I've got. Other than that, I'm pretty intolerant of most cultures and I would most likely kill any pagans in sight. I often can't speak the local language and I'm unwilling to learn it anyway."

Backstory:

"My name is Lord Walter, a champion of the Christian warriors of the bloody Northern crusade. To the vile pagans and heretics, I am simply known as the nightmare that destroys all hope. To my fellow Christians, I am known as the godblade that strikes fear into the hearts of sinners. The good Lord God has bestowed on me the gift of violence and I, the good Christian, have taken full advantage of this gift by using it for the greater good.

"Now, I'd like to tell you what happened during my childhood, but we haven't got the time for that now. My story begins at the age of 21, when I was recently knighted by Lord Adamar Falco, my father. I was his favorite child of his three sons and his four daughters. The funny thing is that I was the illegitimate one, the bastard of the family, and every single one of my siblings was jealous that I received all the attention.

"It was a proud moment for me and my father on the day I was knighted, and this accomplishment of mine made my half brothers and sisters green with envy. The next day, one of my older brothers and his gang of thugs took their swords out and wanted to start some shit with me. The fool wanted to kill me right then and there, and he would have succeeded if one of the servants didn't toss me a sword in the middle of the fight.

"Long story short, I killed my brother and his whole retinue while I fled into the woods. The whole shire was in an uproar, I had committed a massacre, a mortal sin in the eyes of the Church. Search parties have been sent out to catch me, but every time they found me I just simply fought them off at first. I would have become an outlaw for the rest of my life if my father, Lord Falco, came with his armed knights and brought me this ultimatum. I was to redeem myself by joining the Northern crusade against the pagans and the heretics in the East or I was going to die ignoble death at the hands of my own father.

"I decided that I'd take my chances with the pagans and for five years I have participated in numerous campaigns against the pagan Slavs in the Northern crusades. When my time was up and my sins were forgiven I came home back in England only to find my father dead and my siblings ready to kill me the moment I came back. So I killed them all and fled the country, fled the continent and kept running all the way to Asia.

"This is the shortest summary of my story. If you want to learn more about me then you better ask me specific questions, mate."

Equipment:

"A full suit of knight's armor. Complete with plate armor, mail armor over most parts of my body and I've got a leather padded jacket underneath all that. Aside from all that, I've got a large dueling shield and a bastard sword as my weapons. That's all I've brought."

*Extra:
"I'll let you know when I've got some more for ya."

*Quote & Theme Song:

"When life sucks, stab life in the face with a bastard sword while laughing like a madman."

-Lord Walter, the best Christian ever

Medieval Music - Draig Llofrudd (Metal Version)

Niiiiice. Accepted

f8b76b6ae0cbfcae40c8ed5ffe36e059.png
tumblr_n04zdfedBu1rfejkno1_500.gif

Full Name:
Inari Arai

Species:
Kitsune
(3 Tails)

Appearance: (Details)
Inari is a young boy who hasnt hit his growth spurt quite yet, and hes rather insecure about it. He knows he still has time to grow, but seems to be focused on growing up too fast instead of relishing the beauty of being a child. Currently he stands at around 5'1" and since his body hasnt completely matured hes got a light build, thin and not at all muscular, but at least hes got some meat on his bones. He has short white hair thats starting to grow out a bit and is beginning to be a little wavy and unruly but he could care less. His eyes are as crystal blue as the beautiful oceans of Okinawa, and has the trade mark slitted pupils of a kitsune, comolimented by long, dark lashes that can look a little feminine up close. Hes still got a bit of a baby face but wont admit it, and it doesnt help to have a small dimple on his left cheek when ever he pouts or smiles.

But ya know...with lil fluffy ears....
20180330_001147.png

Personality:
Despite his boyish appearance, Inari is quite mature...well...in most ways. He almost never smiles, and doesnt go along with jokes whether he gets them or not. Hes got a serious demeanor about him, and expresses distaste toward nonsense, especially when the time doesnt call for it.

Inari yearns to be seen as a man by others. Often trying to prove himself especially when other males are present. He wont go out of his way to do so, but will definitely try to show that he is more than capable of taking care of himself. Growing up with no father figure (or motherly figure) was rough, but made it made him grow up faster than he needed to. Hes self reliant, resourceful, and and quite logical. Most of his habits and traits were taken from observation when ever he made his way into populated areas. Men opening doors for women, and protecting them from harm. Fathers providing for their families and keeping their women happy. Women being kind and compassionate to the meek, and helping others when they can. Mothers holding their head high and keeping their hearts strong infront of little ones, even when life was not going okay. Those were things he valued, and thought to make up a person worth respecting.

Inari can be described as chivalrous at times, aside from the fact he seems to never care about the happiness of others, he hates seeing women cry or upset and will do what he can to stop it. It may come off half-heartedly but his intentions are true, admittingly or not. Infact he may be a little protective of women (older or younger). He has seen too many women having their hearts played with, taken advantage of, or being cheated on and he cant help but think that that couldve been his own mother. Inari can be a little rough around the edges, but he means well and will always stand up for the little guy (even if theyre taller than him).

Yea, the boy can be mature and all, but hes got sparks of immaturity that comes out of him quite often. We typically only see this part of him when provoked or flustered. His tendency to be easily annoyed reflects the incapability of holding in anger that most children have. He struggles with patience and controlling that little hot head of his, which leads to his brash words and antics to poke back at someone. His sassy remarks have gotten him into trouble in the past, and continues to do so. His lack and want of a motherly figure makes him gravitate more toward women, which eventually bites him in the ass when their matronly instincts over come them and compel them to mention how "cute his cheeks are", or how "adorable" he is, and how hes a "little man". Inari is easily embarrassed around women, but puts up with it if he likes their company enough. And though the subject of exploring his sexuality has only just awakened, he can still be bothered by the sexual appeal of a woman. I mean...hes just an adolescent boy after all. Yall know how them hormones be...

In short, Inari can be a little bratty and brash toward some, a contrast to the serious front he has most of the time, but he really seeks (and needs) is some motherly love, guidence, and the chance to just be a kid.

134c5e7f21e32ff78106f30012e82611cd4cbe43_hq.gif

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Backstory:

THIS IS A WIP i got school rn yo​

Last edited:
View attachment 419298

Full Name:
Inari Arai

Species:
Kitsune
(3 Tails)

Inari is a young boy who hasnt hit his growth spurt quite yet, and hes rather insecure about it. He knows he still has time to grow, but seems to be focused on growing up too fast instead of relishing the beauty of being a child. Currently he stands at around 5'1" and since his body hasnt completely matured hes got a light build, thin and not at all muscular, but at least hes got some meat on his bones. He has short white hair thats starting to grow out a bit and is beginning to be a little wavy and unruly but he could care less. His eyes are as crystal blue as the beautiful oceans of Okinawa, and has the trade mark slitted pupils of a kitsune, comolimented by long, dark lashes that can look a little feminine up close. Hes still got a bit of a baby face but wont admit it, and it doesnt help to have a small dimple on his left cheek when ever he pouts or smiles.

View attachment 419387

Personality:
Despite his boyish appearance, Inari is quite mature...well...in most ways. He almost never smiles, and doesnt go along with jokes whether he gets them or not. Hes got a serious demeanor about him, and expresses distaste toward nonsense, especially when the time doesnt call for it.

Inari yearns to be seen as a man by others. Often trying to prove himself especially when other males are present. He wont go out of his way to do so, but will definitely try to show that he is more than capable of taking care of himself. Growing up with no father figure (or motherly figure) was rough, but made it made him grow up faster than he needed to. Hes self reliant, resourceful, and and quite logical. Most of his habits and traits were taken from observation when ever he made his way into populated areas. Men opening doors for women, and protecting them from harm. Fathers providing for their families and keeping their women happy. Women being kind and compassionate to the meek, and helping others when they can. Mothers holding their head high and keeping their hearts strong infront of little ones, even when life was not going okay. Those were things he valued, and thought to make up a person worth respecting.

Inari can be described as chivalrous at times, aside from the fact he seems to never care about the happiness of others, he hates seeing women cry or upset and will do what he can to stop it. It may come off half-heartedly but his intentions are true, admittingly or not. Infact he may be a little protective of women (older or younger). He has seen too many women having their hearts played with, taken advantage of, or being cheated on and he cant help but think that that couldve been his own mother. Inari can be a little rough around the edges, but he means well and will always stand up for the little guy (even if theyre taller than him).

Yea, the boy can be mature and all, but hes got sparks of immaturity that comes out of him quite often. We typically only see this part of him when provoked or flustered. His tendency to be easily annoyed reflects the incapability of holding in anger that most children have. He struggles with patience and controlling that little hot head of his, which leads to his brash words and antics to poke back at someone. His sassy remarks have gotten him into trouble in the past, and continues to do so. His lack and want of a motherly figure makes him gravitate more toward women, which eventually bites him in the ass when their matronly instincts over come them and compel them to mention how "cute his cheeks are", or how "adorable" he is, and how hes a "little man". Inari is easily embarrassed around women, but puts up with it if he likes their company enough. And though the subject of exploring his sexuality has only just awakened, he can still be bothered by the sexual appeal of a woman. I mean...hes just an adolescent boy after all. Yall know how them hormones be...

In short, Inari can be a little bratty and brash toward some, a contrast to the serious front he has most of the time, but he really seeks (and needs) is some motherly love, guidence, and the chance to just be a kid.

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Backstory:

I'm compelled to tell you the last post here was April of last year. This has been over for some time, unless there's a reboot I don't know about.

View attachment 419298

Full Name:
Inari Arai

Species:
Kitsune
(3 Tails)

View attachment 419387

Personality:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Backstory:

I'm compelled to tell you the last post here was April of last year. This has been over for some time, unless there's a reboot I don't know about.

There is one! Look in the ooc if you missed it

WORK IN PROGRESS

First Name:
Sakuma

Appearance:
susano_standard-susano.jpg

Name:
Sakuma Soshu

Species:
Spirit User (Not as in shapeshifter. Sakuma owns a sword that has a spirit sealed into it. It is a spirit of nature therefore capeable to give the sword different elements and strengths of nature. It is a good spirit.)

The appearance is mainly as it is in the picture. The only extras are scars across the back, gained in battles.

Personality:
Sakuma is a simple man. He does not need much but will not say no to luxury. He is a warrior of justice and protector of the weak, at least on the top, deep inside he has his own motives and sorrows that he can only forget when in a battle, at least for now that is his only way that he knows how to deal with it. Wise, despite his young age, will give you great advice in anything you do or wish to do. Will share some wise words when given a chance.

Abilities:
Sakuma is a superb swordsman. His swords skills and art can be matched only by few and usually very strong supernatural creatures. On top of that his sword has its spirit, that is sealed inside. It is known as Sword of Shizen or Sword of Nature. There are tales of a great warrior that wielded such sword many centuries ago in a deamon war but has not been seen since. Sakuma is not the same warrior but the sword might be the same.

Weaknesses:
Although Sakuma is very phyisically fit he still has his limits. He is a human so he can be killed by any means that a human can be killed. Also his endurance will end at some point as wielding a sword is not as easy it looks, even he makes it seem it that way.

Backstory:
Sakuma comes from a small farmers village in east of Japan. As a child he worked on the fields with other villigers. His grandfather was a master and a sensei of sword art called Iaijutsu. So Sakuma had to train in early morning before the field work and after it as well.

Equipment:
Sakuma carries his sword, his hat, bottle of sake and a small bag of daily rations.

*Extra:
Deep inside he wants to forget his deamons and find love and end this journey that he's on for more than 10 years already.

*Quote & Theme Song:
(Finally, add a quote from somewhere that you feel sums up your character. And/Or a song you feel pictures them.)

WORK IN PROGRESS

First Name:
Sakuma

Appearance:

Name:
Sakuma Soshu

Species:
Spirit User (Not as in shapeshifter. Sakuma owns a sword that has a spirit sealed into it. It is a spirit of nature therefore capeable to give the sword different elements and strengths of nature. It is a good spirit.)

The appearance is mainly as it is in the picture. The only extras are scars across the back, gained in battles.

Personality:
Sakuma is a simple man. He does not need much but will not say no to luxury. He is a warrior of justice and protector of the weak, at least on the top, deep inside he has his own motives and sorrows that he can only forget when in a battle, at least for now that is his only way that he knows how to deal with it. Wise, despite his young age, will give you great advice in anything you do or wish to do. Will share some wise words when given a chance.

Abilities:
Sakuma is a superb swordsman. His swords skills and art can be matched only by few and usually very strong supernatural creatures. On top of that his sword has its spirit, that is sealed inside. It is known as Sword of Shizen or Sword of Nature. There are tales of a great warrior that wielded such sword many centuries ago in a deamon war but has not been seen since. Sakuma is not the same warrior but the sword might be the same.

Weaknesses:
Although Sakuma is very phyisically fit he still has his limits. He is a human so he can be killed by any means that a human can be killed. Also his endurance will end at some point as wielding a sword is not as easy it looks, even he makes it seem it that way.

Backstory:
Sakuma comes from a small farmers village in east of Japan. As a child he worked on the fields with other villigers. His grandfather was a master and a sensei of sword art called Iaijutsu. So Sakuma had to train in early morning before the field work and after it as well.

Equipment:
Sakuma carries his sword, his hat, bottle of sake and a small bag of daily rations.

*Extra:
Deep inside he wants to forget his deamons and find love and end this journey that he's on for more than 10 years already.

*Quote & Theme Song:
(Finally, add a quote from somewhere that you feel sums up your character. And/Or a song you feel pictures them.)
Susano, I don't think this RP still exists, as somebody who was a part of its existence. Last post was by me, back in march.

WORK IN PROGRESS

First Name:
Sakuma

Appearance:

Name:
Sakuma Soshu

Species:

Personality:

Abilities:

Weaknesses:

Backstory:

Equipment:

*Extra:

*Quote & Theme Song:
OBESE ya posts in the old CS page XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back