• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Land of Legends

Pashpu said:
I'm interested, this looks like it has a lot of potential and I'm excited to see that you have come up with pages of lore :)
Open world role plays are usually boring after a while and have nothing to go off of. But with this one I have plenty of ideas and little quests and arcs. So lore will very much be needed.

Tetro said:
Open world role plays are usually boring after a while and have nothing to go off of. But with this one I have plenty of ideas and little quests and arcs. So lore will very much be needed.
I agree completely. When do you think this will be posted?

Also I have one character idea and one idea for a race, should I PM you?

Pashpu said:
I agree completely. When do you think this will be posted?
Also I have one character idea and one idea for a race, should I PM you?
I can't give a precise number since the map is very much needed and still being made. Also yes PM me about it ^_^

@The Unamed Beast we haven't started accepting yet. We are getting very close to being ready for people to submit characters though! I will tag you in the thread when it's ready! I just have to finish drawing the map and write a few more descriptions. I want to have that stuff finished by tomorrow if I can. Tetro is still finishing up some history and lore that's coming along nicely. We're both super excited to get started!!

@Beowulf That sounds awesome! Just send @Tetro a pm. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I'm newer to this website and interested in joining a detailed rp! This sounds like something that would fit my characters nicely! However, I'm confused on one thing... if we come up with our own race or species of character, does this mean that others are allowed to create their own of the same thing, or can it stay unique to the creator? I'm not talking like a purple unicorn or a troll, I mean something actually unique.

FlamelaPG said:
Hello! I'm newer to this website and interested in joining a detailed rp! This sounds like something that would fit my characters nicely! However, I'm confused on one thing... if we come up with our own race or species of character, does this mean that others are allowed to create their own of the same thing, or can it stay unique to the creator? I'm not talking like a purple unicorn or a troll, I mean something actually unique.
You can make it completely exclusive and unique. PM me about it

Please, please, may i join? This sounds awesome. I love having a lot of Detail to read through! I will have fun from reading the setting till the end of the roleplay. If i may join, that is.

So down, but not sure how to create a thread and post my character in it or if there's an established CS. I'm pretty new here.

Okay everyone, with the new site things will be delayed. But literally today was supposed to be the day. Hopefully by the END of the day @Lithia will post the link to the new role play. I will never everyone to like this so that I know you're still interested.

I want you guys to know I am VERY grateful for your patience. Weeks you've been waiting, and I super appreciate it!

Okay so I'm pretty sure that everyone who commented here has been invited. As I said in the invite, you can start a CS if you'd like and we'll let everyone know when the rp starts!

Hello everyone! @Tetro and I were wondering if anyone is up for a detailed rp. We don't have every little detail worked out yet but we have some really great ideas that we think will appeal to a lot of people.

92dcILB.png

The Land of Legends will have all different races, with the option to create your own magical race. You can choose to be light, dark, or neutral with your own little agenda. Whichever you make your character will determine their role in the world.

The world we will be rping in will be vast. Many different climates and areas make up this land such as swamps, tundras, desserts, rain forests, grasslands, volcanoes and even an undead land for any characters that might thrive in such a location.

There may be times when multiple plots are going on at the same time depending on where certain characters are at any given time. We will however have a tab for updates and such in case anything becomes confusing you can just check the handy dandy tab to find out the current events.

Our main plot will be our 'heroes' adventuring together, solving problems that may arise, and stopping conflict and war from breaking out in the kingdom. The characters are the real story divers here and with the character customization the world should really come to life!

Yes this is a detailed rp but if you've never done one before or usually shy away from them, give it a try! We are willing to help out whenever needed!

Feel free to ask us any questions you might have and we look forward to your interest!
is the rp still open to newcomers id love to roleplay with someone i also have an idea for my own character as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back