• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Laity Hostel // Modern, low fantasy [ closed ❧ ]

Pine

PK THOT ⚡
Supporter

tumblr_mupwcxMJ4q1st8t30o1_500.gif

The Laity Hostel is a low fantasy role play set in a modern New York. The characters will be staying in
The Laity Hostel, the oldest existing hostel in the state. Though residing there simply for their own purposes and going day by day with normal life, there is a particular power residing everyone that the supernatural hauntings of the hostel manage to bring out.

The role play is primarily
character driven, focused on the drama that comes with their lives of living together with a complete stranger. As a result, the role play will be more of a series of side stories than have any actual underlying plot. There will be a strong realistic feel to it, with only the occasional addition of fantasy to help spur it along and add another element to it. This is not a role play about developing powers to vanquish evil forever.

Spots

Spots will be taken through an application process. Therefore, there will not be reserves, save for that people that Poupee and I know and trust to role play at our standards.

Males:

1. Pine

2. WinterPeach

3. LifeNovel

4. Refaulted

Females:

1. Ghost

2. Peril

3. SpectroVector

4. nynja

Click here to learn more.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Bada bing bada bump. 
Why are so many people suddenly coining the term 'literate' on this site?

That wasn't a thing before.

Er, I mean, bump?

hooraaaaaaaay ~ :'D

like i said above let me know if you have any questions and all that jazz

Glad to hear you're interested!

Plenty of spots are open, but we aren't exaaaaaactly taking reservations sorry. :'D

That's fine. I just won't be bale to get a form up for...Say an hour. And Who knows, this could blow up from now to then. So I wanted to secure a position.

ahaha i doubt that will happen

BUT since you're the first person to say something twice (that's a weird thing to say haha), I'll go ahead and make sure I'll be able to look over your application.

so kind of a reserve but i don't know how to mark this down professionally at all haha

oh my people okay hello

I'll answer all of your questions shortly ~

I just recalled that I have like three different homework assignments due in an hour. orz

Okay, I got a good 82% of what I should have gotten done.

Not bad for two hours of bs'ery. lol

@Angi

We'll be doing a sort of application process, so I'm trying to avoid reserving spots. (:

but you are free to submit a character application and the like

@Cadell Morde

Good to hear ~ :'D

I look forward to your application and what not.

@Icefox11

and we would love to have you ;D

Just so you know, it'll be an application process, not really having reserves and such.

I like how these threads always get popular just out of the blue.

aaaand going to make a slight edit to the spots thing because it seems to be a bit misleading for those who haven't had a chance to read things yet

Okay, so we have a good crop of girls, so that last spot will prolly be taken when Poupee comes back.

Maybe one more boy before we close sign-ups for now? 
i mean not to brag but my role plays are super fab so i mean i can only understand all of your overwhelming urges to join it it's okay

oi oi

there might probably be a male slot open

/vigorous eyebrow waggling

Ahh, I'm sorry, it was up from the start. n-n;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back