• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Knights and the Dragon Brothers OOC

Abbie Chan Abbie Chan
Hey! Actually one of our players just left, so we do have a spot that just opened! If you like, make a character sheet and skill set for your character, and when I approve it I'll find a way to fit you in. We've barely started, so it shouldn't be difficult~

MJ ._. MJ ._.

So
After reading your character's sheet
I have proposed an idea
That will hopefully
Be worth the quest
And Daiki will introduce it shortly.

CactusWren CactusWren
I think I've made Pari a little too different. During the night I'm going to change her a little and solve her problem with that song so that she obeys the rule of 24 hour like the other normal people.

Last edited:
I sent something then decided that it's too soon and deleted it.
So I read the previous comments. If you want, I can make Ragnfridr solve your spell problem in the morning.

And also my character is on standby, until the night pass. Maybe faint once ast midnight or something. So you can keep the conversation going .

So I read the previous comments. If you want, I can make Ragnfridr solve your spell problem in the morning.

And also my character is on standby, until the night pass. Maybe faint once ast midnight or something. So you can keep the conversation going .
Thanks but no need for that. I have her story ready and all I need is a reply from CactusWren CactusWren before sending Pari to her room.

Pari left the tower secretly in the morning so I'll wait for others to spend the night and a couple of hours in the morning til posting next comment.

So the memory spell that still exist, won't it take effect?
You can change it so that Ragnfridr might notice you. My plan was to borrow her her own anticharm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back