• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The King's Assassin - An Interrogation

HowlingWoods

"And she heaved the forest upon her back"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The King's Assassin
An Interrogation

An assassin has taken the life of your dearest friend and the king of Havenfeld, King Cecil Gylebard III, as well as the lives of the queen and young prince. In the king's dying words, he left the kingdom in your hands. Three days later, the assassin has been captured at last. As much as you would like to see them dead, you need answers - who hired them, for one. You intend to interrogate them yourself - your heart burns with hatred, and you desire nothing more than to rip every last shred of information from their bleeding body. As the interrogation goes on, you might discover that the King you thought you knew wasn't the man you thought he was.

ebb5cef83bde16ca46fb712db0900c6f.jpg

The Assassin: Their identity is currently unknown.

Notes:
  • As you can probably guess, you'll be playing the former king's best friend, who has become king after his death. Feel free to take creative freedom with your exact role in the kingdom before his death.
  • I will be playing the assassin who murdered the king and his family.
  • The roleplay will begin just after my character has been caught and thrown in the dungeon. The roleplay will center around the interrogation of the assassin.
  • I prefer semi-literate to literate partners. At least 2 medium-sized paragraphs please. More is greatly appreciated!
  • All character development for my character will be done in-roleplay. I won't even be telling you their name. You'll have to dig that out of them. That said, it's up to you how much information you want to tell me about your character from the start. You can start with nothing, as I am, or give me a fully-fledged character profile. Up to you.
  • This is a medieval fantasy world, so other races such as elves, demi-humans, dwarves, etc. exist. However, Havenfeld is a Human Supremacist country, so Humans are the dominant race. Therefore, anyone of another race would not be accepted as king...In other words, you have to play a human. No exceptions.
  • It might be worth mentioning that in Havenfeld, non-humans are often discriminated against. There's a long and brutal history of non-humans being killed for crimes they did not commit, being shuffled into poor living conditions, sold into slavery, relocated from their homes, etc... As someone of high station, you've likely never seen a non-human before outside of illustrations in books, where they'd be depicted as monsters, perhaps even said to be savage and unintelligent like beasts.
  • If you have any questions, or are interested in an RP, feel free to PM me or comment here.

Hello HowlingWoods. Are you still looking for partners in this plot? If so, I'd love to talk with you more.

Awesome plot. I don't think I'd do a good job as a partner to it, but if you do it in the forums and not PMs, I'd love to read.

I mostly do my RPs in PMs, but if I come across someone who'd prefer to make a thread then I'll be sure to send you a link. (With my partners permission, of course!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back