• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Kingdom || RP

Tasteless

Boink Bean
The Kingdom

tumblr_n3fpbwde2I1qd8w33o1_500.gif

giphy-12.gif

200.gif

Los Angeles, California. A beautiful city, if you go to the right places of course. Yet dont let the beautiful scenery fool you, Women, Clubs, Booze, Drugs. That's what a lot of people move to California for, but Los Angeles holds so much more than one night stands.

This is the Drogas stomping Grounds, a notorious crime family that is known for their business. They specialize in armed robberies, as well as the import and export of illegal weapons and paraphernalia.
Drogas is ruled by the head matriarch, the ring leader, Viviane. This bad bitch has no issues kicking ass and taking names, she is incredibly skilled at what she does, as she's been doing it all her life. Nothing happens without Viviane's word, and if it does you better be sure to cover yout tracks. She has connections throughout the states, some of the most dangerous families are only one call away.
Within Drogas the members are mixed of family and long-term friends, yet in the crime families eyes, friends are as close as blood. Together the family has raised the bar on the crime scene, becoming skilled thieves, killers, and dealers.
The family has never truly aimed to harm anyone during their shenanigans, they don't take risks and they never were fond of greed. Soon these rules will be broken, and the entire family will suffer the consequences.
Drogas has become one the most dangerous families within Los Angeles, and their success has not gone unnoticed.
With money, guns, fast cars and luxury living, what else could you ask for?

leaves_divider1.png

tumblr_o7j4yjG2Bb1uk7yneo1_500.jpg

Matriarch:: Tasteless Tasteless
Second Oldest Sibling:: Kloudy Kloudy
Third Oldest Sibling:: Misty Gray Misty Gray
Youngest Sibling:: mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude

Member :: Spacing Out Spacing Out
Member :: LindsMagee LindsMagee
Member :: Open

leaves_divider1.png

Screenshot_20170411-233542.jpg

• Don't be rude. This is a obvious, I won't tolerate any disrespect towards participants, Co-gm, or GM
• If you have any questions, contact the GM ; Tasteless Tasteless
• I expect a minimum of one paragraph per-post. This means ten full sentences. I can understand writers-block, do not make it a consistent issue.
• Please block any adult rated scenes and paraphernalia use.
• The youngest character within this role play will be Nineteen, the oldest will be Twenty Six.
• If you have read these rules and you are interested in the role play, please leave a comment reserving what character position you want as well as putting the text in a different font or color.

CS :: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-kingdom-cs.326196/#post-7743770

Coded by :: Tasteless Tasteless

Last edited:
Viviane Gray Drogas 2017-04-13 12.08.39 1.jpg
"Like a kiss from a rose, I can seal your whole fate."

latest.png
Feeling :: Pissed
Tags :: N/a

latest.png
Viviane hadn't told her family what she was leaving to do, she didn't want them involved, so she left in the dead of night while they slept. Recently police were sent to their home, while they didn't find anything, Viviane made it her mission to find out who betrayed them. Not to long ago a little bird chirped, informing her it was their friend Bradley who sent the police. Despite the bird's help, Viviane shot the poor birdy dead.
Bradley was an experienced dealer, growing up similar to how Viviane did. She parks her black Mustang on the other side of the street. The lights were off inside the home, as it was only four in the morning.
Silently, Viviane gets out of her car and approaches the home. The neighborhood was silent, so Viviane made sure she attached her silencer to her gun.
She lights a cigarette, standing on the patio for a moment. Without a second though . Viviane slams the butt of her rifle against the door nob, breaking it with ease. She kicks open the door, and her gaze lands on three large men who are seated in the room near the front door. They look up, and hatred engulfs them. Of course Bradley had decided to hire protection.
Time seemed to slow to a crawl as the men reached for their guns on their hips. Viviane smiles, exhaling a small cloud of smoke. She pulls the trigger of her rifle, bullets spray into the room. Pieces of drywall break loose and shower down, the men were caught off guard. Bullets carve into their chest, throat, and abdomen. As soon as it began, it was over.
The men drop dead, and Viviane begins her search. She begins to search every room thoroughly. Until she finally gets to the last room, and smiles and kicks open the door. The window is wide open, but she doesn't belive it. She swings open the closet, and a merciless smile crawls over her lips.
Bradley covers his face, "o-oh.. Viviane. I haven't seen you inawhile." Viviane blows out smoke before she suddenly slams the butt of her rifle into Bradley's face. He screams in agony as Viviane grabs the man and pulls him out of the closet, as he grips his bleeding face. She holds the rifle to his head and puts her finger on the trigger.
"Why did you do that to us?" She asks, her voice was soft and smooth. "Listen Viviane, I-i didn't mean to-" Viviane slams the butt of the rifle into his face again. The sickening crack of his bones is followed with an agonizing cry. "You fucker, you could have gotten my family killed. After all we did for you, you rat." She snaps, and Bradley begins to cry. Tears mixed with blood, one of his eyes swollen completely shut.
Viviane sighs, "get on your knees." She orders. And Bradley goes pale. "W-what? Viviane, no. Vivi." She suddenly slams the rifle into his face once more, this time there was no crack, only a sickening squish. Bradley cries out again, and Viviane swipes her leg around both of his. She forced her leg into the bend of his, causing him to fall to his knees weakly. He sobs loudly, "I'm so sorry Viviane." He wails, clutching his bleeding, swollen face.
She flicks her cigarette, before she presses the burning end against his arm. He tries to pull away yet Viviane holds him tightly, watching the cigarette burn into his flesh. Bradley sobs louder, and tips his head back as he wails in agony and fear.
Viviane kneels down in front of Bradley, "I don't want to kill you, Brad." She says quietly. He looks her in her eyes, and outs his bloody hands on her face. "Thank you, Viviane. Thank you, I promise you'll never hear from me again. I'm sorry I let you down." He sobs, sniffling as he tries to breathe through his broken nose.
Viviane nods slowly, putting one of her hands on his, looking into his swollen eyes. "You're right." She says gently, before pulling the trigger she had positioned under Bradley's chin.
She doesn't close her eyes as the brain matter and blood sprays over the room. Bradley's body drops limply, and Viviane walks out of the bedroom.
She steps over the corpses in the hallway, and leaves the house. She gets into her Mustang, gently placing her rifle in the back seat. She sighs, leaning back in her seat. Her hands, face, and clothes were covered in blood.
Viviane makes her way home, speeding every now and then, but slowing when she thought she saw police. Once she gets home, she grabs her rifle and enters their LA mansion.
She takes her shoes off at the door, and places them on the Marble flooring beside the doors. The maids would pick them up and clean them once they woke up, as it was now only five in the morning. The bird has began chirping and whistling to once another, which claimed Viviane.
She made her way up the white, marble stairway, gliding her hand over the black handrail gently. She hopes non of her family is awake, yet she is sure they are.
She enters the bathroom in her bedroom, shutting the door behind herself and locking it. She strips down quickly, before turning on the water and quickening washing the blood from her body. She rubs her skin roughly, as if her skin itself was tainted.
Once she finishes, she stands under the hot water for a moment, thinking of what she had done. Of course it wasn't her first time killing, it wouldn't be her last either.
She gets out of the shower, wrapping herself in a soft white towel that hung near the tub. She leaves the bathroom, before quick king dressing herself in a white, cashmere sweater with black leggings. She leaves her bedroom, walking downstairs to the kitchen.
The Marble flooring switches from white to black, and she runs her fingers over the smooth, black granite counter tops. Viviane begins to brew the coffe, even though it wasn't her job. She never woke up this early, she could only hope her family didn't realize her odd behavior.
She takes her mug of warm coffee and sits on the pure white couch. She turns on the television, and begins to watch the news while sipping her warm, morning drink.

Jasmine Rose Drogas

Feeling :: Impatient and Annoyed
Tags :: Tasteless Tasteless

2947a7efb1a31881647218018f7da8c9.jpg

Rosie had been all set to climb into bed before midnight and get an early night, for a change. That was until Anna, one of her friends, sent her a text message saying she thought she'd seen Jared in one of the local bars a short time earlier. Rosie immediately called her friend back for more information, but Anna didn't know where he'd gone and seemed unwilling to confirm she was one-hundred percent certain it had been the abusive bastard she'd seen. Rosie ended the call in frustration. She wished her friend hadn't bothered saying anything at all if she wasn't certain of who she'd seen. Now a relatively nice evening had been ruined.

Rosie ran her left-hand fingertips side-to-side along the scar on her right arm as she thought about the man who had caused it. The coward left town, perhaps even Los Angeles, as soon as he realised Rosie was leaving him to go back home to her family. He didn't even give her chance to leave the hospital before his bags were packed and he scarpered. Part of Rosie was glad because it meant her siblings couldn't find him and punish him on her behalf. But now she was ready, she wanted them to find him and let her have her revenge. She stopped daydreaming about torturing her ex and grabbed her phone to call one of her old friend's, Tommy, from Jared's former biker gang. Tommy had always been there for Rosie and hated what his friend had done to her, but she was sure the two men were still in contact with each other. The call proved useless as Tommy told her nothing, though she was certain he was lying.

With the help of a few shots of vodka, Rosie eventually fell asleep. After a few hours, she woke up groggy and grumpy. She would thank Anna later for spoiling her evening by mentioning Jared and leading her to have those nightmares again. She sat up in bed and looked to the bedside table to the handgun she kept nearby while she slept. Once he was dead, she hoped she wouldn't have to keep checking the doors were locked and that she still had a weapon nearby.

After getting out of bed and getting dressed, Rosie went downstairs to grab a coffee. She then stepped into the lounge and saw Viviane on the couch. "Morning!" Rosie said as she placed the coffee on the table before sitting next to her sister. She rested her hand on Viviane's shoulder as she stared at the television. "Are you okay?" she softly asked. Only her siblings were allowed to call her Jasmine - to everyone else, she was simply Rosie.

Liliana Drogas

img-thing

tag ;; Tasteless Tasteless , Misty Gray Misty Gray

mood;;; groggy

location ;; kitchen - lounge

Liliana rises up at 6am dragging herself downstairs tired and restless. Her and her bestfriend were on Facetime until 3am last night so it wasn’t a surprise she woke up groggy. Only her family members have seen her not so glamorous side and she plans to keep it that way. Making her way to the kitchen, she starts making a bowl of fruit and some coffee. Finally opening her eyes a little more, she sees her older sisters talking on the couch.

Picking up her breakfast, she skips over towards the area they were to stand over them so she won’t take up all of the space on the couch. “Vivi…” she starts off whining while staring down at the oldest sister. “There’s a party in the hills and I totally wanna go. Can I go shopping today?” She wanted to kiss up to the eldest sister because their family name is on the hit list. She doubted that Viviane will let her go because someone might get to her at the party and she definitely wasn’t going to bring one of her siblings.

The news was on so of course her attention was directed towards the television, just the worried look on Jasmine’s face and the slightly stressed look from Viviane. “Uh…is this a bad time or…?

Viviane Gray Drogas2017-04-13 12.08.39 1.jpg

latest.png
Feeling :: Anxiou
Tags :: Misty Gray Misty Gray mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude

latest.png
Her gaze shifted towards Jasmine and she smiles, "good morning." She says gently, before sipping her coffee. Jasmine sits beside her, almost immediately notices something is off. "Yes, everything is alright." Viviane smiles, yet it was the false smile that she uses when she took care of messy business. "I just took care of some loose ends, that's all." She says quietly.
When Liliana comes downstairs, Viviane raises an eyebrow. She sips her coffee quietly, listening as her youngest sister speaks of a party and shopping. She waves her hand dismissingly to Liliana's last question "Why-" her sentences was cut off by the newscaster demanding attention. Her calm gaze shifted to the television, the bold title read out 'breaking news'.
"In the quiet Jefferson neighborhood, four men were found dead. One was severely beaten it seemed to a struggle, this person was Bradley Manning, a man who was believed to be involved with illegal activities."
Viviane raises an eyebrow, but the newscaster then begins to talk about a large crash on the highway nearby. She clears her throat slightly, a guilty look plastered on her face as she grabs her coffee cup. She begins to walk towards the backdoor, a smile creeps over her lips silently. "He had it coming." Her voice is dangerous and proud.

Darryl.jpg
Darryl Marks

The yawn escaping from Darryl was such a common occurrence that he didn't even try to stifle it before flipping the page of the instructional book of building chairs. Since the book was filled with mostly history of styles fluff, there was very little actual information to gleam from it. Not being entirely the yawn wasn't from boredom, Darryl used an old receipt to mark where he left off and tossed the book to the far side of the couch he was lounging on. Glancing the time from his watch, Darryl decided to walk the few feet to his studio kitchen to make breakfast. After whipping the eggs, he turned the stove on and scrolled through local news headlines on his phone while he waited for the pan to heat up.

The article about the shooting that happened earlier that morning caught his eye and scanned through it before returning his attention to cooking his food. While he didn't catch the victims' names, video showed a house that Darryl recognized as belonging to a drug dealer that had connections to the Drogas Family. 'Bradley, if I remember correctly. Fucker probably thought playing sides in the ganglands would net him more money.' In reality, Darryl knew it could just as likely that some twacked out banger had a itchy triggerfinger, he'd probably never know for sure.

Darryl visibly shrugged as he let the thought slip from his mind, turned off the stove, and placed some cheese on top his scrambled eggs to melt. However, the shooting had brought up thoughts about Drogas Family. The criminal organization, or gang as some called it, that he had currently pledged allegiance to. A recent police raid on Drogas Manor had most of lower echelons keeping a low profile, himself included, until the all clear was given or called to the manor. Shifting his now complete breakfast onto a plate and returning to his previous seat on the couch, Darryl wondered if this was the sign of something bigger in the coming days.

Stifling a yawn while dismissing the thoughts from his head, he turned his full attention to his food.

Last edited:

Jasmine Rose Drogas

Feeling :: Curious

2947a7efb1a31881647218018f7da8c9-jpg.300518

Jasmine had also paid attention to the news report and recognised the name, Bradley Manning, but she didn't even think too much into it to wonder who had killed him. Instead, she was drawn to the fact that this kind of report didn't affect her. So another criminal was dead? He wasn't part of her group so she didn't care much at all. She then watched as Viviane got up with a guilty look on her face and walked away. Jasmine faintly smiled. If her eldest sister has been involved, then she didn't doubt he really did have it coming. Good riddance.

Jasmine then looked to Liliana and warmly smiled. "I don't think it's a bad time," she softly told her. "I didn't sleep too well, but I'll make sure the people to blame hear about that," she bitterly remarked. She then realised their eldest sister hadn't quite replied to Liliana's question. "Whose hosting the party?" she curiously asked. "Don't worry, I'm not going to offer to join you. Something tells me I wouldn't enjoy it all that much. But perhaps you could take one of the guys with you?" She may have taken a liberty with that suggestion. Darryl and Cecil were both trustworthy men, but she wasn't sure if the party would be their thing either. She especially couldn't imagine Darryl being enthusiastic about such a party. Besides, both men were suited to more dangerous and complex jobs. "Or maybe Akina could accompany you. Does she like parties?" Jasmine asked, always meaning to learn more about her.

Akina Lisanna Kanashimi

Emotion :: Intrigued
Tags :: N/A

Akina.png

Akina sipped from her coffee as she watched the television blare on and on about random braindead pop stars and the hidden conspiracy behind the Illuminati, and waited for something exciting to happen. She walked around her all white furniture and sat down on one of the small loveseats. As she was about to finally turn the television off and use her time usefully, but then a new article popped up, their large flashy letters taking up the whole top part of her screen, saying,

4 MEN KILLED IN JEFFERSON NEIGHBORHOOD

"In the quiet Jefferson neighborhood, four men were found dead. One was severely beaten it seemed to a struggle, this person was Bradley Manning, a man who was believed to be involved with illegal activities."

Akina leaned forward, ready to hear more, but the newscaster changed the subject quickly. She quickly changed the channel, seeing if any other channel explained more about the crash, but couldn't find anything. She grabbed her phone from the coffee table and instantly shot a message at none other than Rosie Drogas.

Rosie
me
Hey, do you know anything about the killings in Jefferson

Akina sat down, her mind always felt so troubled lately. With the raids, Akina kept a low profile, and didn't leave her house much. Now she felt like she was stuck in her hospital-like all-white boring loft, with nothing on the upstairs floor or downstairs. She moaned, quite loudly, and almost fell over onto her fur carpet. She headed upstairs and opened her closet forcefully, looking for a new outfit to put together and wear, while she awaited a reply from Rosie.

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png

Feeling :: Protective

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png

Viviane headed outback, closing the door behind her quietly encase others were still asleep.
She sits down on one if the lawn chairs, sinking into the velvety cushions that had been warmed by the morning sun. She sighs quietly, closing her eyes as the sun pours over his delicate skin, warming her into a tranquil attitude.
She reaches into her pocket and pulls out her cigarettes, she places one between her lips just as her phone ring it's soft melodic jingle. She grunts softly, pulling her phone close to her face to view the caller, it was unknown.
The number was nothing but zeros, yet typically other families disguised their numbers encase the conversation went south.
She answers the call, pressing the mobile device to her ear. Before she can say hello, a deep voice cuts her off.
"Viviane Drogas, you have began something you can't finish." Came the clearly altered voice. The young woman scoffs quietly, lighting her cigarette and inhaling. She takes her time, noting the clear agitation in the callers voice, before she responds.
"You must forget who I am, and what I do." She begins, she can hear the caller inhale to retort, yet she continues in a rather matter-of-fact tone. "I always finish what I start, it would be smart of you not to attempt to engage." Her voice was laced with malice and poison.

"You foolish girl, do you believe you can kill my men and get away with it?"
Viviane leans back in the lawnchair, crossing her legs calmly. "Do you believe I would allow anyone who put my family in danger to live? You must think I am naive and just let ill-intentions roll off my back like insults." A smile curls on her sweet lips, her tone held a light arrogance to it.
"You will regret this, Viviane. You have placed your entire family in danger, over a foolish man I planned on handling myself." Viviane snorts, "Yes, because I will allow someone else to handle a rat. I guarantee you planned on having a kind chat, before he threw my family into death-row. I suggest you remember my parents, who I am a product of. I finish what I have started, even if it means taking hundreds of families down with me."
"You arrogant-" Viviane promptly hangs up the phone, placing it on the black metal side table. No more calls rang, but her mind couldn't help but wander.
Who did Bradley belong to? She knew that he had been part of a gang that recently overthrew it's leader, why would a newly found gang attempt to threaten a notorious crime family? Either way, she didn't plan on telling her family about the call, but she expected to have them double up everywhere they went.
She places her cigarettes in the ashtray, before entering back into the mansion. She looks towards Jasmine and Lilana, who seen to be engaged in a conversation.
She is quickly reminded of Lilana's earlier question, and she walks towards the girls to hear the youngest's response to Jasmine's questions

Liliana Drogas

img-thing

tag ;; Tasteless Tasteless , Misty Gray Misty Gray , M Y S T I M Y S T I

mood;;; pouty

location ;; lounge

Her big brown eyes stared at the news flashing about the killings in Jefferson. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed after they've shown photos of the victims that were shot. "That third guy was SUPER cute...rest in pieces I guess." Awaiting the answer, she realized that VIviane "H-hey!" She attempted to call after her sister, but she seemed too distracted to answer her question at the moment. "Vivi..." She mumbled sadly before frowning and turning to her other sister. Taking Viviane's spot on the couch, she took a sip from her overly creamed coffee. "Uhh you're gonna hate the idea."

Placing the coffee mug down to take a bite out of a watermelon cube, she stared down at her manicured nails. "It's an ABC party. You know what the means?" Before she could answer, she grabs a green grape from the bowl and popped it in her mouth. "Anything But Clothes! I'll ask Akina, but she'll probably hate it too. It's where a bunch of models show off their bodies and dance around." She then looks around to see if anybody else was around to hear them both so she leaned in whispering. "Plus, the drinks are to die for. I'll bring you back a mixer if you want."

Groaning and leaning back into the couch, she didn't notice Viviane walking in behind her. "Now all I gotta do is convince Vivi that it's a family friendly event and my plan will be sliding by with a win! Score one for Lili."

Jasmine Rose Drogas

Feeling :: Curious

Jasmine couldn't help but feel amused at Liliana's comment on how cute one of the dead guys on the news was. She wished she still had such a spirit when it came to men. She hadn't gone beyond a first date with anyone since leaving Jared. She knew the kind of guy she wanted and all the guys she'd dated lacked the danger and passion she saw in the men closer to home.

She raised a curious eyebrow as her sister mentioned some "ABC party". She had no idea what it meant but luckily Liliana explained. "You're right, I do hate it. People actually do this?! I'm not even old but you're making me feel old." At mention of the mixer, Jasmine simply smiled. She was distracted when her phone beeped and she looked to see a text from Akina, to which she quickly replied:

Akina
them
me
Hi. I just saw the news. I know Bradley but don't know anything else.
me
Do you like parties? xx

"Yeah, you're going to have to convince Viviane about this one. You're certainly not going alone," Jasmine told Liliana, not realising their eldest sister had returned. She didn't want her younger sister to get into any trouble whilst out, whether with their enemies or by picking up the wrong guy. But there was no way she was accompanying her sister to that party - it sounded like a nightmare.

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png

Feeling :: Curious - Stern

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png

Viviane only got to hear so much of their conversation;
" Now all I gotta do is convince Vivi that it's a family friendly event and my plan will be sliding by with a win! Score one for Lili."

"Yeah, you're going to have to convince Viviane about this one. You're certainly not going alone."
Viviane raises an eyebrow, coming to the conclusion that this party will not be family friendly, and her mind wanders back to the phone call. "If she goes at all." The oldest sister crosses her arms over her chest, her piercing blue eyes scanning over Liliana, before shifting towards Jasmine.
"The fact you planned on lying to me, what did you expect? That I wouldn't find out?" Viviane's voice is stern, but it's laced with poison as it was when she spoke to people she planned on killing, and her family knows that tone.
She gets closer to the girls, sitting on the coffee table. "I always find out, either from you slipping up, or a little bird." She hesitates for a moment. Her eyes were stormy and dangerous, locked on Liliana. "How do you think I found Bradley and his boys?" She asks, tapping her baby pink, pointed nails against the polished glass.
A devious smile curls on her lips, "because I find out, it's my job." She leans back slightly, "and I'm damn good at what i do." She shrugs lightly. "You're not going. Our family needs to lay low for awhile, I don't need any other crime families and gangs mocking me for what you are doing at some party." Her voice was sturdy, but it was never wise to argue with her. She glances towards Jasmine, who she sees as in just as much trouble and plans to ask her about it later.
Yet she can't stop her mind from wandering back to the phone call.

ivy.png
Akina Lisanna Kanashimi

Akina.png

Emotion :: Relaxed
Tags :: Misty Gray Misty Gray

"I'm sorry, I didn't give you permission to talk to me."

Akina's phone rang out a loud ring, signalling a reply to her question asked earlier. Rushing over to her phone, she turned it on and read the text, "Hi. I just saw the news. I know Bradley but don't know anything else. Do you like parties?" Brushing her hair back with her rose gold painted fingernails, she typed out a reply with her other hand.

Rosie
me
them
Hi. I just saw the news. I know Bradley but don't know anything else.
them
Do you like parties? xx
me
They're ok as long as I don't have to do drugs or hook up with someone.
me
Hey, is it okay if I come over? I don't like texting that much. :/:

Akina changed into a suede red dress, and applied another layer of lip gloss. She looked at herself in the mirror, and studied her features. She looked different from the last time she looked into a mirror, even though nothing had changed. She looked away, not willing to confront herself and find out why she felt different lately. Ever since the police raid, Akina had been stuck in her house. She hadn't had a breath of fresh air in a week, and she decided to slap on a pair of sunglasses and head out. She grabbed her tote, and left her loft, locking the apartment behind her. She went down the elevator, and exited through the main doors, sauntering over to Melrose Avenue, the street her apartment complex was near, and started to shop. To everyone else, it was boring old Central L.A. And to her, it was the only fresh air she had in weeks. Up in her apartment, opening the windows was like standing next to a truck, everything smelt polluted. But Akina hadn't been out in weeks, and decided to go shopping at Melrose Place, featuring high-end designer clothing shops.

ivy.png

Last edited:
Kypher Drogas
Top-Guys-Dark-Hair-2016.jpg

Kypher had been busy last night. Very busy. Viviane had decided she wanted to go on an anger-fuelled killing spree during the early hours and had set out to deal with 'loose ends'. And she did so, violently. Viviane was good at what she did; she was skilled and smart when it came to their line of work. However she didn't quite have the particular eye for detail that Kypher did, something necessary for pulling off operations without repercussions.

Kypher had been sitting in the large window on the top floor of the mansion, the attic that he had converted into a living space for himself. There were plenty of rooms for him to sleep in but he preferred the isolation up there; the silence. He didn't sleep much during the night normally, a bit of an insomniac, he had simply just been staring out into the dark cold night, watching. He had noticed his older sister leaving via her car and immediately knew that she was up to no good, well, no good for whoever she planned to be meeting with. So Kypher, dressed in his normal day clothes, trailed her to her destination, not out of concern for her safety, but more a mix of curiosity and boredom. She took care of Bradley and his men easily enough and left, leaving quite the mess. Kypher trailed her back to the house to ensure she got home safely before retracing his steps to the scene of the crime.

Some more men had arrived, possibly from the same gang as Bradley, and it looked as if they were trying to cover up the murders. The less people who knew about Bradley's death, the less damage Viviane's message would cause to the gang itself. Viviane was making an example out of Bradley, but it would prove pointless if no one knew about it and the gang wasn't made to look weak in front of the whole world by her actions. Kypher didn't like to see his family fail, so he decided to help out. Dropping down from his rooftop perch, he approached the men in his usual silent manner, something one of their members, namely Darryl, particularly hated. He walked too quietly, often scaring people he approached and indeed he did as the undertakers almost jumped up into the air in fright. Kypher wasn't here to waste time though. Five men quickly found a blade each in their throats, fast, silent and with little evidence left behind. The blades had all punctured the windpipe and avoided most of the major blood vessels, so there was little blood spilled. After disposing of the bodies, aside from the ones Viviane had left, Kypher made his way to the CCTV booth positioned in a guard post near the building. There were security cameras dotted about that would have captured everything that had happened that night, something that could certainly prove as a nuisance in the wrong hands. Kypher took the tapes and after ensuring no other incriminating evidence had been left behind, departed as stealthy as he had arrived.

This was how the Drogas family usually operated. Small missions like these would occur between one or two members and then Kypher would do clean up duty. It was often easier just to send him in by himself because he made sure nothing could connect the operation to the Drogas family, which was the main reason he was delegated the majority of the really heavy crimes like assassinations, high risk thefts and kidnappings. He was the silent guardian of the family, despite Viviane's escapades into making sure there was no one left alive to damage them, Kypher was content to act as her support in most cases. It was his duty after all, or so their parents had decreed.

It was well into the morning when he finally got home. Silently opening the front door, he almost glided through to the kitchen with a sense of elegance in the way that he walked, a skill that contributed to his overly stealthy habits that so annoyed his friends and family. Viviane, Liliana and Jasmine seemed to be having some kind of argument with Vivi laying down the law a little and he wasn't sure if they had noticed him yet. Certainly, he would give away his position as he crunched into the fifth and final snickers bar that he had been eating, the crumpled wrappers of four more nestled into his side pocket. There was a further break in his ghost-like silence when he opened the kitchen fridge to pull out one of his near-limitless supply of instant ice tea cups. Closing the fridge again, which was still half full of his drinks, Kypher popped the lid and took a sip, a small smile rising at the taste of the beverage, washing away the unsatisfactory remains of the chocolate in his mouth.

Kypher had noticed the television was spouting possible thesis's on the culprits and reasons behind Bradley's murder, no correct conclusions coming to light thus far. So his efforts had been successful enough then. He shrugged and took a seat on the swivel chair near the minibar, resting his arms on the sleek countertop as he continued to sip his favourite drink, simply content to watch his siblings interact with each other as he kept one eye on the tv.

Tasteless Tasteless Misty Gray Misty Gray mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude

Last edited:

Jasmine Rose Drogas

Feeling :: Frustrated

Jasmine looked over her shoulder as Viviane spoke up from behind them. It didn't look like Liliana was going to that party at all. She was annoyed that she'd now been dragged into "lying", even though she hadn't intended on discussing this party with Viviane. It was up to Liliana to tell their eldest sister about the details of this weird kind of party. Then it was clear and confirmed that Viviane was responsible for the death of Bradley and the other guys. Jasmine heard her phone go off again and continued to listen to her sisters talk as she read the texts from Akina. She wasn't about to send confirmation of Viviane's involvement to Akina as she knew better than to put anything of the sort into writing.

Akina
them
They're ok as long as I don't have to do drugs or hook up with someone.
them
Hey, is it okay if I come over? I don't like texting that much. :/:
me
Forget about the party. It's not happening anymore.
me
Sure you can come over. Hurry, though xx

"You're not going to the party because Vivi has gone and got us into trouble with some other assholes," Jasmine snapped, getting up from the sofa as she caught her sister's unkind glance. She walked to the kitchen to pour her coffee down the sink and noticed Kypher sat watching them. "Morning," she said, briefly smiling and gently squeezing his shoulder as she passed him. She stood at the sink with her back to everyone and took her time washing the cup. She wouldn't swap living with her family for going back to living with Jared, but at times she felt suffocated having every move watched. She loved her siblings more than anything else, but she sometimes found it hard to talk to them about what was going on in her head. Akina, Darryl, and the rest of the boys were much easier to relax around. She hoped they'd be over today. Otherwise, she'd be taking her motorbike for a long spin.

Viviane Gray Drogas
2017-04-13 12.08.39 1.jpg

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png
A harsh scoff emitted from Viviane's chest, her glare shifting towards Jasmine. "Just so we are clear." Viviane growls, loud enough for Jasmine to hear. "I saved all of our asses from being placed on death-row." she snaps harshly. She didn't intend on listening to her sisters have a temper tantrum. She gets to her feet and walks towards the stairs, "perhaps when its your turn to lead our family, you'll realize it isn't easy being the 'bad guy' in your families eyes. Maybe then you'll be grateful." she snaps again, her voice was harsh and filled with irritation.
The oldest calmly walks up the marbled stairs, and enters her bedroom. She pulls off her cashmere sweater and replaces it with a black v-neck. She pulls on her black Nike shoes and grabs one key off of her wall, out of the many that were lined up in rows. She walks down the stairs once more, and without so much as a glance, she leaves through the front door. She walks down the concrete steps that lead to the front of their mansion.
Once she reaches the garage, she unlocks on of the cars towards the back. Her family had the cars organized in a way that even the cars towards the house could be driven off the property without having to move the countless others.
Viviane climbs into the driver seat of the black Porsche 918 Spyder. Turning the engine on, it roars beneath her like a beast. Almost all of the cars her family owns were modded and enhanced enough to escape the cops with ease, making them loud and mean. She throws the beautiful vehicle into reverse until the backup sensor warns her of how close she is to the vehicle behind her. She then puts in in gear and makes a rather harsh turn to get away from the garage area.
Viviane drives towards the golden gate the marks the end of their property, it opens without hesitation, and she is released onto the streets.
The oldest drives rather recklessly through the city, dodging around cars every so often when they break and she knows she cant break fast enough. She pulls out and lights a cigarette, before stopping at a red light. She rolls down her window, exhaling smoke as two blacked out mustangs pull up on either side of her. They struck her as odd, as not only did they match, but the window tint was far over the legal limit. She inhales slightly, as both mustangs begin to roll down their windows at the same time, and she realizes that this isn't just a coincidence.

Akina​

TAGS: Kloudy Kloudy mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude Misty Gray Misty Gray | EMOTION: Relaxed | LOCATION: Front Doorsteps​

Akina slid her credit card through the credit card machine as she purchased a bag of clothing, some as gifts for the Drogas family. Her phone rang as she stepped out onto the street, and she looked down at her phone. She typed out a reply as she walked over to the apartment valet:

She handed the valet man her keys, and stared at the newsfeed on her phone. Again, nothing special. The car rolled up, and she went in.

Rosie
them
Forget about the party. It's not happening anymore.
them
Sure you can come over. Hurry though xx
me
Oh well. Driving over rn, see you soon.

Cruising along in her Ferrari Pinifarina Sergio, she lit her cigarette, and rolled down a bit of her window. She puffed out a breath of smoke, and sped up, barely stopping until she reached the Drogas household. She pulled up in front of the garage, and parked herself opposite of it. She walked out of her car, and crunching her cigarette underneath her heel, she went up the small concrete staircase and rung the doorbell.

new coding by thoughtless, what do you guys think?

Darryl.jpg
Darryl Marks

Finishing the clean up after breakfast, Darryl set the wet pan atop the plate in the dish rack and tossed the sponge next to the faucet before mulling over whether to go back to his book or shower. Given that most of his neighbors were now at work or gone to sleep, he also gave the idea of a nap a consideration since it was just hitting that blessed morning lull in the apartment complex. Thinking that a nap definitely sounded good, he decided a quick shower would come first. Quickly glancing at the door to make sure the bar was indeed set in place across the door while removing the few articles of clothing that he had on, Darryl moved to the bathroom to turn the hot knob as far as it would go as to get some semblance of a warm shower.

He had been living in this apartment long enough that the whine of the plumbing just melted into the background as his thoughts drifted a little farther than normal. 'It has been awhile since I last checked in my family in Vegas, especially since she's getting on in years...' Darryl was referencing his grandmother that taken care of him when his mother died. While his grandmother didn't approve of what he and his uncle did for a living, she never held it against them. Darryl popped his neck to try dismiss the slight emotional discomfort of him remembering the face his grandmother made when she found out about his early criminal endeavors. It was an old wound, one that he'd come to terms with. But like all scars, sometimes they itch. The quality of the water heater started to show as the heat faded and the dropping temperature helped clear his head of the nostalgia. 'Bah, I'd bet that bastard uncle of mine wouldn't even tell me if she died until after he buried her. Perhaps I'll call Mr. Drogas and see just how much longer I need to stay on the down-low and maybe I'll take a little vacation to Vegas.'

Turning the water off before it got too cold, Darryl then dried his hair with a towel before wrapping it around his waist before stepping out the shower and futilely examining his distorted reflection in the fogged up mirror. Stretching his arms a bit as he left the bathroom in search of his phone, Darryl heard the first set of knocks on his door. Freezing for a second at the unfamiliar noise, he quickly snapped out it and grabbed the Sig Sauer from the end table next to the couch before approaching the door slowly. Only the members of the syndicate he worked for knew where he lived, but they normally just called him when they wanted something. Pulling the slide back slightly to make sure that a round was chambered, Darryl called towards the door. "Who is it?"

Spacing Out Spacing Out Garnet Garnet
((If you want to use this as an entrance for your character, that's cool. If not, that's cool too.))

Last edited:

Jasmine Rose Drogas

Feeling :: Guilty - Anxious

2947a7efb1a31881647218018f7da8c9.jpg

Jasmine listened to Viviane's irritated response, but didn't turn to look at her older sister. She didn't think of her sister as the 'bad guy' nor had she wanted to take her frustration out on Viviane, but right now she was too fired up to apologise or explain herself. She loved her sisters and friends, but women were always a little harder to get along with, especially in the environment the Drogas family lived within. Once she'd heard Viviane leave the area, Jasmine turned back around to face Kypher. Thank God they had a brother to balance out the female hormones somewhat. "Just another day in the Drogas household, eh?" she lightly remarked to him as she stood next to him at the minibar. She tapped her fingernails on the counter for a moment and it was clear she had something more to say. "Well, I've heard there's a piece of vermin back in town, so I'm going out hunting later, before I miss my chance," she explained, clearly referring to Jared. "And I'll be going with or without a babysitter," she firmly added.

Viviane left the house on her own and drove away in the Porsche. "Vivi is happy enough to go out alone," Jasmine remarked. But it only took a few more seconds for her to feel worried about her sister.."Do you think it's safe for her to be out alone after what she just did?" she asked, her concern genuine. Jasmine was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell. "Oh, that'll be Akina!" she perked up. She then rushed over to the door and peered through the spyhole before opening the door to let their friend inside. "Heyyy!" she greeted Akina, giving her a quick hug. "Come into the kitchen. Kypher and Liliana are home."

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png

DS_Decoration2_Gold.png
Viviane felt her heart lurch once she realized what was happening, someone wanted her dead. She slams her foot on the gas, causing the Porsche to roar to life. The tires shriek as they struggle to find grip, causing smoke to drift off of her tires. In seconds, she had not only ran a red light, but she was reaching sixty miles per hour.
A spray of bullets carve into the back of her Porsche, and she gasses it harder. The blacked out Mustangs speed after her, gaining quickly. Viviane curses under her breath, when she feels a sturdy tap against the back of her Porsche. She lurches forward slightly, looking into her rear-view mirror. One of the Mustangs had gotten close enough to lightly hit her, before backing off. Panic rises inside of her, they were trying to run her off the road.
With one hand, she reaches under her seat and grabs a black duffel bag. She tosses it on the passenger seat, unzipping it with one hand as she reached one hundred miles per hour, headed onto the highway. It was surprisingly vacant, much to her delight. Once she comes to a straightaway, she sets the car to cruise control.
One of the Mustangs began to pull up beside her, in response Vivi leans out just enough before spraying mercilessly at the vehicle. It breaks hard, swerving slightly before falling into line behind her. She dreaded this part, she pulls out her phone quickly. She turns off the cruise control, before dialing Jasmine.
The ringing didn't last long, thankfully. "Listen to me carefully, Jasmine." Viviane begins, her voice shook with clear distress. "Reinforce the house, do not leave. I am currently being perused, but don't worry about me. I need everyone to go to the house, set up all of our defenses and do not trust anyone who isn't with us."
Suddenly, Viviane feels another harsh impact, She accelerates again, but the Mustang remained firmly against her bumper. She curses under her breath, "Be safe, I love you, I'll see you soon." was the last thing Viviane said before she hung up on her sister.
"I'm fucking done with you motherfuckers." Viviane growls, before pressing a button on her dashboard. A black spray of oil ours onto the mustang and over the asphalt. The vehicle skids and slides, struggling to regain traction. Much to Vivian'es relief, the vehicle spins out and lands in a ditch.
She was beginning to reach one hundred and ten miles per hour, but the final mustang had pulled up beside her. With incredible force, the Mustang slams into the side of the Porsche. Viviane struggles to regain control of the car, but thankfully is able to. She raises her rifle again, spraying through her closed window. The bullets spray through the glass, and Viviane watches as the Mustang loses control and crushes into the median with a thunderous sound.

The oldest makes her way towards the Mansion, speeding the entire time. She exhales heavily, rounding a corner to see a massive black truck. Her breath hitches in her throat, she accelerates but it wasn't fast enough. The massive truck slams into her Porsche, causing her airbags to pummel her roughly. She shrieks, as her small sports car is thrown and begins to roll.
She had braces herself, but she had blacked out once the truck impacted. When she groggily comes to, she is hanging upside down in her car. She could see the small puddle of blood that had pooled on the mangled roof of her Porsche. She touches her face, wincing in pain. She had a deep gash on her forehead, not to mention her bruised cheeks.
Viviane unbuckles herself, falling onto the roof with a heavy thud. She crawls out of her totaled vehicle, and breaths heavily. Pain shoots up from her ankle, and she whimpers softly. She reaches for her phone, which now has a cracked screen. She dials Jasmine, once her sister answers she begins filling her in. "They ran me off the road, my Porsche is absolutely fucked. So i'm going to need to be picked up, please." Vivian walks around her car, limping slightly. She reaches into the passenger seat, pulling out the duffel bag and the rifle from earlier.
She suddenly hears bullets being sprayed towards her. She ducks behind her wrecked Porsche, leaning her head back. "These guys so aren't playing." she says softly to Jasmine. Thankfully, Vivi had installed trackers on all of their phones, meaning they could all be tracked via the 'follow' app on their phones. "Hurry, Jasmine. I don't know if I can hold them off."
Vivi takes a deep breath, before looking at her rifle. She growls under her breath, gripping the weapon tightly as she rises from behind her vehicle, forgetting to end their call. She savagely begins to spray the truck, which swerves and breaks in shock. Suddenly, the truck comes to a rolling stop. She could see through the windshield that the driver and passenger were slumped over, dead.
She approaches the truck, swinging open the back door. A young man is clutching his bleeding stomach, before meeting her gaze. Mercilessly, Viviane yanks him out of the truck, throwing him onto the asphalt. "Who do you work for?" she growls, and the young man spits blood into her face. "Fuck off." he growls.
The oldest hesitates for a moment, wiping the blood off of her face, before harshly kicking the teen in the jaw. He falls onto his back limply, groaning in pain. "Who the fuck do you work for." Viviane had began to shout now, much to the young man pleasure, his face was covered in blood. Viviane had her rifle pointed to his head, but she had failed to notice the handgun he had hidden and had pointed at her stomach. "I work for Gk." he mutters, before two gunshots ring out and silence follows.

Last edited:

Liliana Drogas

img-thing

tag ;; Tasteless Tasteless , Misty Gray Misty Gray , Kloudy Kloudy

mood;;; pouty

location ;; lounge - her room - the garage

outfit ;; xx

Suddenly, the youngest spun around looking up at the cold tone behind her. Damn it. Now she's gotten Jasmine in trouble thanks to her little plan. Standing up quickly, she furrowed her brows at the eldest. "And why the hell not?! I'm young and I need to get out there and be normal!" As per usual, Viviane wasn't having it. Once her older sister had her mind made it, it wasn't going to change and she knew that. "Lay low? What did you do this time?" Seeing her walk away, she placed down her breakfast and threw her arms in the air. "Uhh HELLO!?" Seeing her gracefully exit the room up the stairs, Liliana picked up a pillow and threw it at the wall that was under the stairs. "You are so fucking annoying!" She nearly screams loud enough for her sister to hear. Looking over at the looks her siblings gave her, she stuck her tongue out. "Thanks a lot, Ky!" The blonde shoots an accusatory look at her brother before running upstairs to her room just to finish her tantrum.

Liliana is quite childish. Especially when things don't go her way. She'd never disobey her sister however, because the Drogas name has a lot of bad blood. Of course she never means anything behind it when she yells at her other siblings for it, she usually apologizes later on. However, she seriously needs to work on it. Her family means everything to her and she could never bring herself to hate either one of them.

When getting upstairs, she calls up her best friend to tell her everything that happened. The girl on the other side of the line gasped. "What!? It's like the biggest party of the year!"

"I know right. She just doesn't get it. We're still meeting at the mall at ten right? I'll just help you pick out an outfit because I'm not going."

"Totally girl. I'm thinking sexy hula girl kinda thing. See ya then!"
After hanging up, Liliana gets dressed and tries to do something decent to her hair.

Finally putting her makeup on, she grabs her purse and heads downstairs seeing Kypher and blowing him a kiss. "I'll be back! Don't wait up." She gets into the garage to hop inside of her pink Audi before beginning to take off on the road towards the mall.

Jasmine Rose Drogas

Feeling :: Anxious and Worried
Tags :: Tasteless Tasteless Kloudy Kloudy mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude M Y S T I M Y S T I Fletchawk Fletchawk Garnet Garnet Spacing Out Spacing Out

Jasmine pulled a humoured face when Liliana had her bout of anger. Nobody could do tantrums like the youngest Drogas girl. When her phone started ringing, Jasmine looked to see 'Vivi' flashing up on the screen so she quickly answered. "Vivi, what's--" she began, but her older sister was speaking over her, with urgency and distress in her voice. "Wait! Who's---" she began to ask before Viviane ended the call. Jasmine glanced to Akina before looking Kypher in the eyes. "We all need to stay here and defend the house. I don't know what's going on, but Vivi said someone is pursuing her out on the road. I don't know who." Jasmine trailed off as she noticed Liliana had left and was driving away from the house. "Where the fuck has she gone?! Can you call her and tell her to come straight back?" she worriedly asked Akina. She then glanced to Kypher as she began typing the same text message to send to Darryl, Cecil and Shawn:

Multiple
me
Vivi is in trouble & we need you to come defend the house. Urgently.
me
Be quick! xx

"I've messaged some of the others," Jasmine told Kypher before she rushed upstairs to grab a couple of her handguns and placed them in the back pockets of her jeans. As she rushed back downstairs, 'Vivi' was calling her phone again. Jasmine walked back to Kypher and Akina as she put the call on speakerphone. She pointed for one of them to find Viviane's location on their phone. When Viviane said she needed picking up, Jasmine deducted that one of them would have to be alone for a while, as it would be better if two of them went out to find the eldest sibling. Hearing the gunfire, the situation became more dangerous and urgent. "Two of us need to go find Vivi and one of us will have to stay here until the others arrive," she suggested, instinctively retrieving one of her handguns from her back pocket. Jasmine began worriedly pacing the kitchen as the call continued after Viviane had forgotten to end it. "I can stay on my own if you'd rather go with Kypher," Jasmine suggested to Akina. At this point, she wasn't sure if staying home was just as dangerous, but she'd stay back on her own if she had to.

Last edited:
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3447667873623071617a616367413d3d2d3233373734323032332e313433666638313632383336623338382e676966

Shawn Matthew Dawson

"I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy." Shawn sang quietly to himself with alongside the band, Queen, at a moderate volume on his headset. His feet strolling through the sidewalks of Los Angeles. His trusty backpack swinging side to side. A glazed twist donut in his hand.

He had a function car, an expensive one at that, though most found that it was not used as much as it should. He always enjoyed walking, the soft breeze, the rays of the sun beaming down on him, the noises the busy streets made. It soothed him in a way especially since that was what he found himself doing for two years, Backpacking and hitchhiking from place to place.

He was up since 5 o'clock this morning, working on some new concoction that would being all the junkies to their corners. Despite that goal yet to be achieved, he did discover a few things that would keep their business booming. He even made a fancy prancy report to go alongside them. Oh, how he loved chemistry. The reaction it could makes. But,the best chemistry was the one he bit into in satisfaction.

Shawn finally arrived to his location, which was a luxury apartment. Darryl was the type of guy that most wouldn't expect to like surprises, but Shawn did it anyways. He waltz up to Darryl's door and knocked on it. When he heard his comrade question who was at the door, he said in a deep voice "Delivery."

Not even a moment later, his phone started ring. He looked down at his phone to see who it was.

M.Rouge
them
ViVi is in trouble & we need you to defend the house. Urgently.
them
Be quick! xx
me
Coming over ASAP. Don't you worry.

He stuffed his device back into his back pocket. "You need you need to take it on the go. Seems like we are in patrol duty today." he commented through the door. "And um... I didn't bring my car so, I fortunately for you. We can carpool. Save the earth on emission at a time." He continued to ramble on, awaiting for Darryl to open the door.
Misty Gray Misty Gray Fletchawk Fletchawk

Last edited:
Darryl.jpg
Darryl Marks
Darryl started to move the bar from its position once he looked through the peephole of the door and saw that it was a the perky chemist that he worked with known as "Dawson." Darryl said with an exhale. With bar now out of the way, he fully intended to chew out his visitor out about not calling beforehand when a very loud buzzing came from the phone on the counter nearby interrupted his thoughts. Not his phone. The phone. As in the phone that only a dozen people had the number to. The fact that he'd now opened the door and saw that Dawson was now looking at his phone, his normally carefree face now considerably less so, cut the number of people it could be from in half and the message to probably not good.

Skipping the greetings and rant, Darryl turned and walked swiftly towards the phone whilst leaving the door ajar for Dawson. After scanning the message and placing the phone along with his gun back on counter, Darryl moved to his half open dresser to get dressed. While doing so, he addresses Dawson loudly, "Dawson, gimme the Drogas' locations, would ya? And tell me who's closest if they aren't all at the Manor." Not really paying much heed to the lack of privacy that his studio apartment afforded him as he quickly threw the damp towel that was around his waist through the open bathroom door.

Spacing Out Spacing Out

Last edited:

Akina Lisanna Kanashimi

TAGS: Misty Gray Misty Gray Tasteless Tasteless Kloudy Kloudy mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude Fletchawk Fletchawk Garnet Garnet Spacing Out Spacing Out | EMOTION: Anxious/Worried | LOCATION: Lounge/Kitchen/Foyer​

Akina stepped in as Jasmine greeted her. "Hi! How are you?" asked Akina. She didn't wait for an answer, and stepped in and greeted the two other siblings. As Akina sat down into the couch, Rosie's phone started to ring. All of a sudden, Rosie started talking calmly, and was interrupted quickly, looking more and more anxious as the speaker rambled. Akina asked her, "What's wrong?" And not even a second later Rosie explained, and then watched Rosie slow down as she heard Liliana shut the front door."Where the fuck has she gone?! Can you call her and tell her to come straight back?" she asked Akina anxiously. Akina nodded silently, and typed out a number on her phone quickly. Dialing the number, it picked up after two rings. "Hello? Liliana, we need you to come back to the mansion right away. Viviane is being perused by someone on the road, you need to come back right away. No more of those... Anything But Clothes? Or Anything But Candy? Whatever, get back now. Got it? Okay." Akina hung up, and looked at Rosie. "Now what? Make sure that no one comes except Liliana and the boys?" She hung her coat up by the coat rack in the foyer, and headed to the kitchen, taking a swig of vodka. As the siblings looked at her with concern, she looked at them back. "What? I drink when I'm concerned. You probably do also. But at a slower rate..."

coding by thoughtless

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back