• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Kingdom || RP

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f3447667873623071617a616367413d3d2d3233373734323032332e313433666638313632383336623338382e676966

Shawn Matthew Dawson

"Trying to cover your mistake. YOU WERE TRYING TO GET YOURSELF KILLED. We both know that they would be able to find us even if your planned worked. I saved your life so the phrase I'm looking for is Thank you. And you're very welcome by the way. " he exclaimed, continue to shoot out the window, ducking his head back in when the officers returned their fire. He stuck his arm out once more until he pulled the trigger. It was empty! "Darryl hand me your gun!" He said yet didn't wait for him to response to snatching it anyways.

Shawn laughed mockily after Marks asked about his plan. "Ah, you overestimate me. I never have a plan!" The sirens overwhelmed his ears as more police cars rolled into the scene. He handed the gun to Vi. "I need you to shoot the gun, nowhere in particular but we need it as a distraction." He then pulled out his most favored weapon, his laptop. He began to type some codes into the system. "I saw this on the newest fast and furious movie, It looked cool so I started to work on it but I've never tested it until now! Let's hope this works." He announced, not lifting his head from the screen. It wasn't long afterwards that the police cars began to go... Beserk. The bullets still rang yet began decreasing in accuracy, the farther the cars went. His geekiness was finally being put into good use.

Shawn had successfully hacked into the police cars database and controlled the vehicle since most were computerized. "I don't doubt the fact that more cruisers are going to show up, so we need to find a way to switch vehicles. We can't go to the hospital like this, we'll be arrested at the door!" He looked back at his computer. "I don't know how long I have before I lose control of it, so we gotta move fast."

Shawn made eye contact with Vivi. Her body was so pale, her eyes seemed almost lifeless. "Just hang in there, we're going to get help."

Fletchawk Fletchawk Tasteless Tasteless

Last edited:
CECIL OWEN PIERSON
Location||The Drogas Mansion, by the window
Feeling||Vigilant and Tense
Tags|| Misty Gray Misty Gray

af0d9f7d97aed9c440aac96f6e8387a9.jpg

Cecil kept his eyes firmly on the car, but kept his attention on the phone call. He supposed if Viviane was barely staying conscious, then he wouldn't be able to help her back if they ever make it back at the mansion. After another phone call to the others, Rosie appeared in his peripheral vision to take a look at the Sudan again. It still hadn't moved. Since he first spotted the car outside the mansion, he'd been turning over possible solutions and outcomes.

"I doubt I could shoot through their windows, even with my M40. The only way to get through to them is if you continuously fired rounds at the glass until it breaks, but they'll either kill you or drive off before you even make a crack. And I would recommend you consider explosives in any situation other than wealthy suburban neighborhood." Cecil told Rosie as she made her way to his side. He liked to get to the point, less time wasted, though he doubted anyone in the gang would think otherwise. Cecil shrugged and tilted his head to look up at her from where he was crouched, "But it's your call, boss." It felt strange to call Rosie 'boss', but it was common knowledge in the Drogas household that Rosie was third in command and in the absence of her elder siblings, she's the one calling the shots.

Jasmine Rose Drogas

Feeling :: Irrirated
Tags :: Spacing Out Spacing Out Garnet Garnet

emilia-clarke-emilia-clarke-35315138-850-1131-jpg.303481

Jasmine faintly smiled as Shawn joked about his comics. "I know you'll look after Vivi and Darryl. Look after yourself too, sweety," he told him. "We'll speak soon," she said before he ended the call.

It felt just as strange to Jasmine to be called "boss" as it did for Cecil to say it. She didn't yet have the same kind of fire or quick thinking in herself that Viviane had, which often made her feel less useful. As Cecil weighed up the options - or lack of options - she thought things over, struggling to think of how to get rid of their unwelcome guests. They needed to be gone or dealt with before her brother and younger sister returned. "If only the cowards would just get out of the car," she commented. "Maybe I should go out there and coax them out. Think you can cover my back?" she half-joked. "Or I could just threaten to set their car on fire. Maybe that would get them to come out!" she irritatedly suggested.

Darryl.jpg
Darryl Marks
Darryl was so stupefied, for a few seconds, he didn't know how to reply. He wasn't sure what was up in Dawson's big ol' brain but common sense seemed to be lacking. Darryl was about to chew the greenhorn a new one when he nearly clipped the rear end of an SUV, realizing that this was neither the time or place to be tearing at each other. Stuffing his sermon into a mental file for later, Darryl "tried" to focus on the road while desperately trying to map a route in his head. Dawson did not make that easy with him reaching across his chest to take Darryl's favored gun from its holster. "Fucker! You better not lose that, 'cause I like that one!"

Busy with the road and traffic ahead of them, Darryl missed the most of the police cars going out of control show that happened behind them. What little he did see from his glances at the rear view mirror, he chalked up to Dawson's doing as crazy things tend to happen when the nerdling had his laptop open. But whatever he did, it gave them some breathing room which in turn allowed him to get his bearings. "Looks like we lost them for now." Darryl had been thinking what Dawson said but he didn't want to admit it, when idea clicked in his head. He suddenly turned into an alley, came out other side of the block, and started driving normally in the general direction of the hospital.

Darryl looked over at his companions with a really stupid grin on his face. "You know, it just popped into my head, but why don't we try blending in? I mean the police probably think we're still speeding our way through LA. People get tunnel vision when they chase things. So if we play it cool to the hospital, and if all the lights are green, we should get there before they realize we're gone and actually start looking." He said as they pulled up to red light. "Think you can help a brother out?"

Tasteless Tasteless Spacing Out Spacing Out

Last edited:
Viviane Gray Drogas
2017-04-13 12.08.39 1.jpg
"Like a kiss from a rose, I can seal your whole fate."

latest.png
When she is handed a gun, Viviane simply stares at it. Her eyes were glazed over, and a smile curls over her lips. She couldn't hear Darryl and Shawn, instead she was surrounded by silence. She runs her fingers over the gun slowly, her world spinning as the car speeds and jerks every now and then. Eventually, everything calms down.
Vivi looks towards Darryl and Shawn, and smiles silently. Suddenly, her blue eyes roll into the back of her head. She slumps over limply, the gun falling out of her lap and onto the floor board.
[border]
[/border]
[border]
[border][/border]​
[border][/border][/border]

Darryl.jpg
Darryl Marks

A few minutes later and a bit of help from Dawson's mastery of technology, Darryl's Audi was turning into the ambulance entrance of the hospital. Darryl looked over at Dawson as he put the car into park, "You're gonna have to take her inside. We don't need them to ID me if the police come by with a picture. 'Cause they will, I was the one shooting at them and it's my name that'll come up when they look up the plates, if they haven't already." He grabbed his pack of cigarettes that had fallen to the floor during their endeavors of escape. "I'll call the mansion to let them know where she is while I get rid of the car." Darryl scrolled through his phone for contact info before putting a broken cigarette between his lips, while he waited for Dawson to take the Boss inside.

Spacing Out Spacing Out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back